Sirak vs. Ezra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this?

UCanShootMyNova
The Sit'ri

carthage
Ezra seems to have improved massively

TenebrousWay
Godezra

chingchangwalla
It's hard to tell. Right now, Sirak

Dread Dark
Sirak for now

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Dread Dark
Sirak for now

DarthDuelist9
Ezra, Sirak isn't that impressive.

Emperordmb
Sirak for now

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Why?

Fated Xtasy
Ezra is going to be above Sirak yeah.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Why? Don't start a fight you can't win. smile

Emperordmb
Why?
As a duelist he stands head and shoulders above Githany, who has eviscerated the defenses of a bloodlusted Sith Master, has stomped many of her contemporaries in duels who are also Sith Masters, and Githany quickly tore through the defenses of one of the Jedi's greatest champions Kiel Charny, and to substantiate bloodlusted Llokay, Kiel, and Githany's contemporaries, the weakest Sith Masters are stated on three separate occasions to be more powerful than an entire division of soldiers on the battlefield.

Hell, as far as technical skill goes Sirak employs both Juyo and the saberstaff, marking him as a master duelist and a high level master of multiple forms, which is further reaffirmed by Sirak using sequences that blend several forms at once in complex patterns.

He was also noted to be physically stronger than an incarnation of Bane who was the most heavily muscled cortosis miner on apatros even without force augmentation, and said incarnation of Bane also floored one of the stronger students at the academy with the force of one of his strikes (given that this was a year before they were Sith Masters, it's likely this student was at least Jedi knight level). This is again further reaffirmed by Sirak physically overpowering this incarnation of Bane while he was holding back.

Ezra may very well be above Sirak as of Season three, but thus far such a notion hasn't really been substantiated.

|King Joker|
http://i59.tinypic.com/2u9qv52.gif

UCanShootMyNova
Damn. Nice post Emp.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As a duelist he stands head and shoulders above Githany, who has eviscerated the defenses of a bloodlusted Sith Master, has stomped many of her contemporaries in duels who are also Sith Masters, and Githany quickly tore through the defenses of one of the Jedi's greatest champions Kiel Charny, and to substantiate bloodlusted Llokay, Kiel, and Githany's contemporaries, the weakest Sith Masters are stated on three separate occasions to be more powerful than an entire division of soldiers on the battlefield.

Hell, as far as technical skill goes Sirak employs both Juyo and the saberstaff, marking him as a master duelist and a high level master of multiple forms, which is further reaffirmed by Sirak using sequences that blend several forms at once in complex patterns.

He was also noted to be physically stronger than an incarnation of Bane who was the most heavily muscled cortosis miner on apatros even without force augmentation, and said incarnation of Bane also floored one of the stronger students at the academy with the force of one of his strikes (given that this was a year before they were Sith Masters, it's likely this student was at least Jedi knight level). This is again further reaffirmed by Sirak physically overpowering this incarnation of Bane while he was holding back.

Ezra may very well be above Sirak as of Season three, but thus far such a notion hasn't really been substantiated.

I'm going to have to think about my response smile

UCanShootMyNova
Lmfao.

TheKnight
Sirak for now

The Ellimist
Ezra surviving against Vader and Maul >>>>>>>>

Nephthys
Ezra fails against lightning.

DarthDuelist9

DarthDuelist9
Oh yeah, excuse me for the layout but I wrote it on my phone stick out tongue

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ezra fails against lightning.

Good point, lightning could present an issue for Ezra. Do we know to which extent Sirak has mastered it?

QuakeBlood
up

Beniboybling
I'm going to have to think about my life choices smile you do that. uhuh

TenebrousWay
Kiel couldn't even lift a trunk with his augmentation, LMFAO

TenebrousWay
Look, ladies and gentlemen, a high tier Jedi Master from Bane's Era.

Zenwolf
? Yeah he did. You see the tree trunk ontop of Rajan, Kiel lifts it.

Rockydonovang
Yes he did, with the other jedi's help

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Zenwolf
? Yeah he did. You see the tree trunk ontop of Rajan, Kiel lifts it and next panel it's off of him.

I mean, look at the effort he put to do it, dude. That sums up the Bane era. smile

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I mean, look at the effort he put to do it, dude. That sums up the Bane era. smile

Because prior to that, the Jedi had been attacked with some Force ability from the Sith Lords, which blew up a forest. Soo...that's hardly the Jedi in full capacity.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Because prior to that, the Jedi had been attacked with some Force ability from the Sith Lords, which blew up a forest. Soo...that's hardly the Jedi in full capacity.

Kiel didn't even seem to be injured or anything like that to justify incapacity to lift a trunk, bro.

Zenwolf
Kiel didn't even seem to be injured or anything like that to justify incapacity to lift a trunk, bro.

So you're saying

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e1/ThoughtBomb-JvS4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130622060550

Did 0 damage to him, when everyone else either died or was injured?

Ok so then he was taxed from defending himself with a Force Barrier from an explosion then that wiped out a forest and two separate groups of combatants and droids, which was why he couldn't lift a trunk because he had been severely exhausted.

TenebrousWay
Failing to accumulate enough power to lift a medium sized trunk is a low showing, independent from the fact that he "shielded himself" from an explosion. From the scans, his augmentation was basically reduced to zero. It's also a fail to a Jedi in top shape to fail to lift that dead trunk.

Total fodder.

Zenwolf
Failing to accumulate enough power to lift a medium sized trunk is a low showing, independent from the fact that he "shielded himself" from an explosion. From the scans, his augmentation was basically reduced to zero. It's also a fail to a Jedi in top shape to fail to lift that dead trunk.

Total fodder.

So were going to ignore the fact then, that he had just been in an explosion? Which either if he was injured or defending himself, would make him struggle to lift something, because he would have either been injured or have exhausted himself from shielding himself from a giant explosion. Maybe even both.

Also in the scan you put, he clearly did lift it. Tom wouldn't have been adding too much to offer anything significant of strength given his sizewith lifting it. Kiel was doing more of the lifting regardless given where he was standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.