Saitama vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who wins.

NemeBro
Beerus with no effort whatsoever.

Time-Immemorial
What makes you say that?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NemeBro

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What makes you say that? Because he is better in every single way by actual feats.

cdtm
Overkill. Beerus is a small god from a small universe, he's be a Demon or Dragon level monster at worse in OPM.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hakai.

NewGuy01
Saitama got no cap. smile

Time-Immemorial
I dont think its as cut and dry as people think on either side.

carver9
Saitama is the best character to ever be created but he is no Beerus. Bills stomps.

carver9
Because he is better in every single way by actual feats.

Just stop.

Time-Immemorial
Beerus shrugs off his punches?

Powers and Abilities: Immeasurable Strength, Immeasurable Speed & Reflexes, Infinite Stamina, Supernatural Senses, Invulnerability, Indomitable Will, Psychic Immunity, Intangibility Negation

RealityWarper
Beerus shrugs off his punches?

Powers and Abilities: Immeasurable Strength, Immeasurable Speed & Reflexes, Infinite Stamina, Supernatural Senses, Invulnerability, Indomitable Will, Psychic Immunity, Intangibility Negation

When has Saitama demonstrated Intangibility Negation ?

Radunuya
The entire OPM-verse......destroyed with neg difficlty.

The Merchant
Saitama gets one shotted.

Tondemonai
Beerus oneshots the entire OPM universe

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Just stop.

Double for me.

Good to see even you realize no way in hfil is Beeeus beating Saitama with no effort whatsoever, as NameBro, whom you are quoting, claimed. wink

Time-Immemorial
So who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Beerus oneshots the entire OPM universe

NewGuy01
Originally posted by RealityWarper
When has Saitama demonstrated Intangibility Negation ?

He countered Sonic's intangibility, but that wasn't really intangibility.

NemeBro
Just stop. You might want to learn how to read friend.

NemeBro
Saitama is the best character to ever be created Such small reference pools, he's not even the best anime character to ever be created.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Saitama got no cap. smile According to the author in what may or may not be a joke, Saitama's full power punch packs half the power of the Big Bang.

Beerus by comparison is fully capable of putting out twice that much power.

So even if we take an author statement that may or may not be serious at face value, Beerus comes out ahead.

NemeBro
I dont think its as cut and dry as people think on either side. Saitama's single best feat is continental in scale.

A casual kick from Beerus can shatter a planet. His full power can destroy the universe.

Based on actual showings it isn't even close.

Time-Immemorial
I guess you are right. Beerus takes the majority..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus blows up suns by sneezing in his sleep. smile

SSJGGogeta
Jesus, this thread is embarrassing. Why don't you idiots realize how strong the DBS characters are, yet? Of course, Neme and Supremeskills are the voices of reason, as usual, but the rest of you, saying Beerus has even the slightest chance of losing?

Absolutely ridiculous.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus blows up suns by sneezing in his sleep. smile

Not true. He did that after he woke up and was cranky, iirc.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Jesus, this thread is embarrassing. Why don't you idiots realize how strong the DBS characters are, yet? Of course, Neme and Supremeskills are the voices of reason, as usual, but the rest of you, saying Beerus has even the slightest chance of losing?

Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm hurt. Where's my credit?

Trocity
Saitama easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
Saitama easily.

Half a big bang vs "never destroyed a universe".

Which Beerus never has. Nor has Beerus and Goku together. Cell said he could destroy the solar system, and that doesn't count either, they're just empty character statements, vs a word of god on Saitama's book.

dvampire
Is beerus going to run?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Half a big bang vs "never destroyed a universe".

Which Beerus never has. Nor has Beerus and Goku together. Cell said he could destroy the solar system, and that doesn't count either, they're just empty character statements, vs a word of god on Saitama's book.

Scans of Saitama half of Universe showing.

Radunuya
ppl still propogating that reddit-fabricated myth lel.

cdtm
Half a big bang would probably destroy an entire universe.

Inedian
Half a big bang would probably destroy an entire universe.

And for Beerus was said he could destroy a universe and then you say empty statements, which is also the case for Saitama, and panel wise Frieza>>>>>>>>Saitama.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
And for Beerus was said he could destroy a universe and then you say empty statements, which is also the case for Saitama, and panel wise Frieza>>>>>>>>Saitama.

He's a DBZ troll who can't even comprehend his own posts.

cdtm
Originally posted by Inedian

And Cell said he could destroy a solar system. Whicb no one accepted as canon because hyperbole.

RealityWarper
And Cell said he could destroy a solar system. Whicb no one accepted as canon because hyperbole.

That's not an hyperbole.

That's a consistency of the power-leveling.

They naturally end at Universe-busters.

NotAllThatEvil

I accepted it as cannon.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I accepted it as cannon.

It was obviously canon....a certain other characters fan boys tried to dismiss that's it.

Meanwhile this same moron wanted to use idea material to try and prove the diverse was only 4 galaxies but doesn't want to use the guidebooks which confirmed cell was a solar system buster

dvampire
Saitama wins if beerus doesn't fly into space and destroy the planet. Saitama has strength, jehovah has strength. Easy 0 up two.

TheBadguy
Punching out Jupiter size planets isn't strength according to the Gundam autistic

dvampire
Your life is ruined.😔

TheBadguy
Troll better autist

cdtm
Originally posted by TheBadguy
It was obviously canon....a certain other characters fan boys tried to dismiss that's it.

Certain other characters being EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE.

TheBadguy
Notice the editing out of the rest. That's as good as a concession when dealing with autists

The Merchant
Beerus was able to nullify the Super Dense energy ball that would have taken out all of Universe 7 if it exploded. It did explode and even made a light that outshone the whole Universe but again Beerus stopped it from expanding by nullifying it and in DBS to nullify an attack you have to equal its power output. Everyone relevant like Whis and Elder Kai stated it would have ended U7 so did the narrator and it had universal affects such as shockwaves that reached the Kaioshin realm when it was being made and not one but two lights.

Universe 7 is also much larger than a standard Universe since Universe 7 is a term that takes into account not just the Living Universe where Goku and co. live in but the Afterlife and Kaioshins realm, 2 separate dimensions that are also much larger than the Living Universe. The afterlife contains a Universe sized planet which is Heaven yet the Afterlife is so vast at a certain distance Heaven can no longer be seen by the naked eye.

Saitama would lose to anyone relevant from Saiyan saga like Goku and Piccolo from the Raditz fight.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by The Merchant
Beerus was able to nullify the Super Dense energy ball that would have taken out all of Universe 7 if it exploded. It did explode and even made a light that outshone the whole Universe but again Beerus stopped it from expanding by nullifying it and in DBS to nullify an attack you have to equal its power output. Everyone relevant like Whis and Elder Kai stated it would have ended U7 so did the narrator and it had universal affects such as shockwaves that reached the Kaioshin realm when it was being made and not one but two lights.

Universe 7 is also much larger than a standard Universe since Universe 7 is a term that takes into account not just the Living Universe where Goku and co. live in but the Afterlife and Kaioshins realm, 2 separate dimensions that are also much larger than the Living Universe. The afterlife contains a Universe sized planet which is Heaven yet the Afterlife is so vast at a certain distance Heaven can no longer be seen by the naked eye.

Saitama would lose to anyone relevant from Saiyan saga like Goku and Piccolo from the Raditz fight.

carver9

It was stated in a Canon bio that Cell could have wiped the solar system clean in the beginning of his attack.

dvampire
But it means nothing if he died. It means he can't destroy a galaxy.

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
But it means nothing if he died. It means he can't destroy a galaxy.

He died because he faced someone more powerful than him, you dolt. How does his death mean he can't destroy a Galaxy. Superman has died at least 5 times, doss that mean he can't destroy a building?

dvampire
Because body is filled with energy.

cdtm
Yep, Cell was just boasting. And I'll take One's word over some second hand sources that hack Toriyama probably cared about as much as he cares about a paycheck.

The Merchant
One never said Saitama has the power of a big bang. That's a rumor. Similar to Madara being stated to be equal to Nappa.

TheBadguy
Lol blatantly trolling now. At least be funny when u troll

Tondemonai

carver9

Pretty much. His trolling use to be amusing, USE to be until I realized he does what he does for attention.

carver9
Because body is filled with energy.

WTF. Where you get this from, CDTM part 2.

Time-Immemorial
Dont talk about Superman in my threads Carver.

cdtm

I'm not the one who first brought up the thread. And Dragon Ball fandom is full of so much misinformation like fan power levels, it's laughable to accuse others of one or two false statements from creators in another language, making it hard to verify.

cdtm
Dont talk about Superman in my threads Carver.

Pretty much everything he says, I picture in the voice of Comic Book Guy.

The Merchant
Nobody who's serious in debating dbz uses power levels and knows power levels van be used to downplay the series.

carver9
I'm not the one who first brought up the thread. And Dragon Ball fandom is full of so much misinformation like fan power levels, it's laughable to accuse others of one or two false statements from creators in another language, making it hard to verify.

Who would win in a battle, Kid Buu or Namek saga Frieza? Please explain why you chose your answer.

dvampire
Kid buy can regenerate from the smallest cell and free a doesn't have a blast that can vaporize every single cell.

carver9
Kid buy can regenerate from the smallest cell and free a doesn't have a blast that can vaporize every single cell.

So Buu regeneration saves him from Frieza?

dvampire
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Tondemonai
Hey Carver

carver9
What's up bro?

carver9
That's exactly what I'm saying.

You're not bright, at all.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

dvampire
Are you saying weak ass Jamel freeza is stronger than buu? If you are then yo ass is simple. Buu will make him suffer.

dvampire
Weak ass namek freeza. Not my uncle( that's those 0s who have no HOPE).

NotAllThatEvil
Nice save

Tondemonai
What's up bro?

*high five*

dvampire
Since everybody is avoiding saitama, I say he wins if beerus doesn't destroy the planet. Saitama is more durable than beerus. Remember when saitama let borus (who can also beat beerus) trap him inside that large inceneration beam (look at the environment, it was MELTING METAL) and saitama nothing but take the attacks from borus and the BEAM(he has no hope). Beerus doesn't have an attack on that level. Can he vaporize megaton? NO. Remember when trunks sword defended zamasus energy blade? It means there not producing enough heat. If he did, he would have used it against ssj God goku to test the strength of ssj God goku (who can't survive THAT much HEAT). So saitama will just punch or kick the energy blast beerus throws at him if hes not aiming at the planet with intent to destroy it. (Not saitama but the planet alone) How can he survive an attack from saitama? Saitama is physically more powerful since he survived GETTING HIT TO THE(THE) MOON. What has beerus done besides cause large shockwaves? Nothing on BORUS level. He produced a whole different kind of energy in mid air that's above current of air shaking the earth. He can create electricity which is only produce by forces of greater impacts by a shockwave. Saitama can duplicate borus in strength plus a LOT more. Saitama deflected a PLANET destroying blast at full power of his strength because he can't SENSE power levels like beerus can. So when borus said he's going to destroy the planet the situation became critical for saitama to defend the earth. So he considers anything that can destroy the planet to be LIFE THREATNING. That means NO holding back when all MANKIND is at stake. What about beerus MOVEMENT speed? Saitama is WAY faster than sound speed (Sonic is slow ass hell compared to saitama) which beerus hasn't come close at demonstrating. So saitama will speed biltz him since he's way faster than any of beerus attacks. Can beerus out run his own energy blast? NO. Saitama wins only if beerus doesn't destroy the planet!

carver9
Are you saying weak ass Jamel freeza is stronger than buu? If you are then yo ass is simple. Buu will make him suffer.

no expression

I see what you did. Don't answer a question you're not ready for.

carver9
*high five*

*high five* to you too. smile

carver9
Weak ass namek freeza. Not my uncle( that's those 0s who have no HOPE).

How old are you? If you say anything over 25, I am going to church ASAP and put a prayer in for you.

dvampire
Saitama wins if beerus doesn't destroy the planet as I already posted.

Tondemonai
Lol @ Saitama being more durable. Beerus was taking punches from Champa (who was destroying entire planets casually with them).

Time-Immemorial
How old are you? If you say anything over 25, I am going to church ASAP and put a prayer in for you.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

dvampire
Lol @ Saitama being more durable. Beerus was taking punches from Champa (who was destroying entire planets casually with them).
Saitama survived extreme heat while being hit with a barrage of attacks. What has beerus done besides dodge?

carver9
Saitama survived extreme heat while being hit with a barrage of attacks. What has beerus done besides dodge?

Kid Goku tanked a blast that destroyed an island that had cities, etc... the blast shredded everything. Lol at extreme heat.

dvampire
Kid Goku tanked a blast that destroyed an island that had cities, etc... the blast shredded everything. Lol at extreme heat.
Saitama took extreme HEAT not just force from a blast. Buu will die from lava just like goku and beerus from super. Where did beerus from the Lightning? He ran and whis was impressed.

carver9
Saitama took extreme HEAT not just force from a blast. Buu will die from lava just like goku and beerus from super. Where did beerus from the Lightning? He ran and whis was impressed.

Why did Saitama dodge a sword?

https://youtu.be/_Asx9pYqKyk

Why did Saitama dodge claws?

https://youtu.be/DjMu1XoJi7M

Beerus scratch Saitama to death for the 10/10 sweep. Troll.

dvampire
Because saitama eyes aren't as durable when being puntured by a person well over class 100 strength. Saitama kos beerus the minute he decides to fight h2h with him. Huh, what's that trunks? Maybe you need to re evaluate you're strategy for speed? Beerus isn't going to win.

NotAllThatEvil
Frieza shrugged off lightning. Last time i checked that was pretty hot.

carver9
Because saitama eyes aren't as durable when being puntured by a person well over class 100 strength. Saitama kos beerus the minute he decides to fight h2h with him. Huh, what's that trunks? Maybe you need to re evaluate you're strategy for speed? Beerus isn't going to win.

And he dodged Lion King who was aiming for his body the entire time with sharp claws. Beerus claws him to death for the sweep or throw sharp rocks at him for the kill.

Tondemonai
And he dodged Lion King who was aiming for his body the entire time with sharp claws. Beerus claws him to death for the sweep or throw sharp rocks at him for the kill.

How can he ever counter that argument?

Basara
Saitama I think. One punch and game over.

dvampire
Saitama way stronger than beerus, trust me beerus claws will do nothing! If was effective he would have used it against goku. How strong do you think tank top master is? That large piece of rock he picked up with one hand was nothing that he threw. Do you think he can lift what goku did at the beginning of super on King Kai's planet? I do. Saitama wins this with little effort if he tries to fight up close.

Inedian
This is really not a challenge for Beerus.

carver9
Saitama way stronger than beerus, trust me beerus claws will do nothing! If was effective he would have used it against goku. How strong do you think tank top master is? That large piece of rock he picked up with one hand was nothing that he threw. Do you think he can lift what goku did at the beginning of super on King Kai's planet? I do. Saitama wins this with little effort if he tries to fight up close.

You said Beerus loses because he dodge lightning (wasn't even lightning, it was a Ki attack but anyways). I said Satama loses because he was dodging Lion King claws. Now you're changing your stance. With that said, you are saying Saitama is stronger than Beerus. I want you to prove it. I will provide my proof here...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934782-dragon-ball-super-6577987.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934783-dragon-ball-super-6577993.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934785-dragon-ball-super-6577999.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934786-dragon-ball-super-6578005.jpg

Beerus and Champa are destroying planets with their fist and feet. Your turn, troll.

dvampire
You said Beerus loses because he dodge lightning (wasn't even lightning, it was a Ki attack but anyways). I said Satama loses because he was dodging Lion King claws. Now you're changing your stance. With that said, you are saying Saitama is stronger than Beerus. I want you to prove it. I will provide my proof here...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934782-dragon-ball-super-6577987.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934783-dragon-ball-super-6577993.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934785-dragon-ball-super-6577999.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934786-dragon-ball-super-6578005.jpg

Beerus and Champa are destroying planets with their fist and feet. Your turn, troll.

That's a planetoid, like King Kai's planet. Can you show feats from the show? Which is cannon because it came first. Unless you believe goku is that weak at the beginning of super in the manga.😏 Back to why saitama beats beerus. Notice the large crater saitama created when he jumped off of the MOON? He's a planet destroyer, not just a person who can destroy an object that's as big as a small block in a city.

carver9
That's a planetoid, like King Kai's planet. Can you show feats from the show? Which is cannon because it came first. Unless you believe goku is that weak at the beginning of super in the manga.😏 Back to why saitama beats beerus. Notice the large crater saitama created when he jumped off of the MOON? He's a planet destroyer, not just a person who can destroy an object that's as big as a small block in a city.

We clearly see planets and moons being destroyed. The proof is on you. Provide proof that those are planetoids, troll. The Manga is canon as well. Not just the show unless again you have proof proving the opposite.

Wait a minute. So you're saying Saitama is a planet destroyer because he made a crater on the moon when jumping? WTF.

dvampire
You see a planetoids, how big you think they are compared to the PLANETOID next to them in one of the scans? Are you now using the manga instead of the anime? Which have even lesser feats of strength. In the manga, goku wouldn't come close to lifting what he did in the show. Better stick with power, you don't want a contradiction.😩 Saitama breaks him in two.

carver9
You see a planetoids, how big you think they are compared to the PLANETOID next to them in one of the scans? Are you now using the manga instead of the anime? Which have even lesser feats of strength. In the manga, goku wouldn't come close to lifting what he did in the show. Better stick with power, you don't want a contradiction.😩 Saitama breaks him in two.

I'm seeing planets and moons. Prove that they were planetoids. Troll.

The Manga and the anime is canon troll. I can stick with both of those showings, troll.

dvampire
I'm seeing planets and moons. Prove that they were planetoids. Troll.

The Manga and the anime is canon troll. I can stick with both of those showings, troll.

What you're seeing is a planetoid and an inaccurate judgement of strength when used on an object. Beerus or champs doesn't have the MASS to destroy a planetoid with a punch or a kick. It'll just create a large whole. Saitama is stronger because he caused a large crater on the moon by propelling himself off of it. It takes MASSIVE strength to accomplish. How he did it? Simple. He used the strength of his legs to push him off the planet causing a large shockwave.

NotAllThatEvil
so breaking a planet by punching it= not a strength feat
denting a moon by jumping on it=strength feat?

carver9
What you're seeing is a planetoid and an inaccurate judgement of strength when used on an object. Beerus or champs doesn't have the MASS to destroy a planetoid with a punch or a kick. It'll just create a large whole. Saitama is stronger because he caused a large crater on the moon by propelling himself off of it. It takes MASSIVE strength to accomplish. How he did it? Simple. He used the strength of his legs to push him off the planet causing a large shockwave.

Again I ask...prove that it's a planetoid. Causing a dent in the moon isn't better than destroying planets, troll. Can someone else report this guy please. I think the mods ignored my reports.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Again I ask...prove that it's a planetoid. Causing a dent in the moon isn't better than destroying planets, troll. Can someone else report this guy please. I think the mods ignored my reports.

Well, just put him in ignore list, and you're one step closer to a more healthy life.

carver9
He is on ignore, FINALLY

dvampire

What does it matter, it isn't the anime. But to make things more clear for you, look at your scans again where both beerus and champa are leaving the planetoid that they destroyed, NOT that big. It doesn't matter how fast beerus hit the PLANETOIDS with his strength, he doesn't have the MASS to destroy it(manga man). He needs to create momentum with his strength to cause a massive shockwave to destroy the planetoid. The planetoid isn't durable enough to handle being cracked to tiny pieces because of its FRAILTY. He'll punch right through the planetoid before his strength can cause collateral damage. So wind is necessary, which they can't create without FLYING since they aren't LARGE enough to do it on there own. Saitama is DIFFERENT. He's using his STRENGTH to push himself off of the MOON, creating a MASSIVE shockwave. So he's PROPELING( or pushing the planet off its course) himself off the planet, and WHATEVER is left behind will crumble. For example, two men in the same wieght class can push each other about the same distance, but two men of different weight classes, one being extremely large, will create different results. The larger man will push the smaller man extremely far with less effort. But if he used full strength he'll actually do great damage to the smaller man(neck). The vibration(sound) caused by him propelling himself off the planet causes the shockwave. It's because of his speed of jumping off the planet. Speed plus power plus the object equals a shockwave (it would work against steel, since it's to hard). Like a space shuttle, it's creating a shockwave by using its thrusters to propel it to go out into space. Saitama wins.

Time-Immemorial
Ignoramus

dvampire
Can you read 0? And can read jehovah? And can you that I'm serious? You're a 0.

Time-Immemorial
Beerus traveled galaxies in an instant in the first few episodes.

carver9
Place him on ignore, Time.

Time-Immemorial
Have you reported him yet?

carver9
Plenty of times. I think the mods are ignoring my reports.

Time-Immemorial
Why would they do that?

TheBadguy
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
so breaking a planet by punching it= not a strength feat
denting a moon by jumping on it=strength feat?

Dude is hilarious. Champa popped a Jupiter planet with its own asteroid belt with 1 kick but jumping is more impressive lol

gideongarner01

gideongarner01
How could you ever think Saitama wins? Beerus whole possibly using less than 1% of his power was creating enough force with goku to destriy the universe. Meaning at full power Beerus should easily be multi-universal. He stomps this planet busting clown.

NotAllThatEvil
Toon force

cdtm
This dvamp had some good arguments. He convinced me.

Saitama wins.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Jmanghan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.