Midgard Serpent, Fernis Wolf, & Classic Typhon runs a Gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this Gauntlet Midgard Serpent is decrease to 15 feet long but keeps his strength and durability.

1.Namor & Sasquatch
2.Hercules & Wonder Woman
3.Thor & Beta Ray Bill
4.Kurse & Tutinax
5.WBH
6.Depowered Tyrant & Thanos

zopzop
Possibly stops at 3. DEFINITELY stops at 4.

golem370
Fernis Wolf alone was strong enough to give a Kurse a fight Midgard & Typhon against Tutinax or the other way around.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Fernis Wolf alone was strong enough to give a Kurse a fight
He really isn't though. Especially if we are talking about Classic Beyonder Enhanced Kurse. He was 4x's stronger than Thor. It took the combined energies of Stormbreaker and Mjollnir to KO him (and even then the only reason it worked was because he was weakened by iron previously).

golem370
You talking about when Energizer feed their hammers? I think I invented the 4x Thor thing lol many years ago in a thread I said that when Beyonder amped Kurse's strength and then lost to Thor with the belt that when Beyonder amped him again it didn't say by how much I said something about 4 times and I mean on this forum I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.