Darth Baras vs Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TenebrousWay
Despite the fact that we all know that Godezra curbstomps anything that may ever come to exist, between these two, far lesser beings which one is going to emerge the victorious in your opinion?

Nephthys
Baras

UCanShootMyNova
But Atirs has storms.

Lmao.

Jmanghan
Baras

SunRazer
Baras, obviously.

UCanShootMyNova
You know a little part of you wanted to argue for Atris Nova. smile Give in to your bias.

TenebrousWay
Honestly, I didn't think you guys would consider it so one sided.

SunRazer
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Honestly, I didn't think you guys would consider it so one sided.

Baras has the edge in every respect erm

I mean, you can argue that Atris knows more fighting styles or some shit, but that doesn't matter. Baras is far more powerful.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You know a little part of you wanted to argue for Atris Nova. smile Give in to your bias.

You don't get to talk to me about bias smile

You pervert sources for your wanking.

UCanShootMyNova
I prefer to think of it as illuminating. smile

SunRazer
As illuminating as Galen's an hero explosion that didn't even hurt Sidious? smile

UCanShootMyNova
Illuminating that the explosion washed over the Rogue Shadow and that Galen who's entire reason for forming that explosion in the first place was to save Juno and the Rebels so he wouldn't have released one that could have gotten through the ship's shields and therefore scaled it back not to mention that the comic itself shows parts of Sidious's face was melted.

But you won't acknowledge that because it doesn't suit your bias. Unlike gameplay mechanics which allow you to say because it allows Meetra to master certain abilities she did. smile

SunRazer
Game mechanics don't say anything about mastery. One of the Masters says that in a cutscene.

Anyway, fat boy beats ***** girl here. Move on.

darthbane77
Baras with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.