Captain Marvel (Billy) vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Fights in the Grand Canyon, no by standers.

Galan007
Kurse.

Sans BFR, I don't think Billy has much of a chance, tbh.

DarkSaint85
He uses the power of Shazam to create an iron ping pong table.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even that may not save him.

Power Pack dropped an entire building frame made of iron on him. He cried out in pain but he powered right through it.

h1a8
Pre NuDC Billy wins easily. NuDC Billy idk

celeyhyga17
Kurse is an overrated beetch, but he should win though.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

leonidas
is this just normal strength kurse? if so, billy has a chance to bfr at superspeed maybe. otherwise, i don't see a way for him to win via ko...

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
is this just normal strength kurse? if so, billy has a chance to bfr at superspeed maybe. otherwise, i don't see a way for him to win via ko... PreDC Billy should easily be able to ko Kurse. It's not like a hard hit will do absolutely nothing. Each hit will do some damage, even if it's minor. The speed of Billy will help accumulate the damage through multiple hits until Kurse goes down. Kurse is too slow to even hit Billy. Thor lasted a good while against Kurse and he's not as fast or strong or as durable as Billy.

And if anyone thinks that Billy will not be able to damage Kurse in the slightest then Billy can easily BFR Kurse into space if that was the case.

Thus Billy wins this 10/10 either by ko or bfr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.