Tahiri Veila vs Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/77/1187145-680774_tahiri_veila_large.jpg
vs
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/135258-68448-aayla-secura.jpg
*Tahiri as of FotJ
*Aayla as of RotJ
*In character, but serious
*Fight takes Place on board of the Invisible Hand
*No outside interruption
*8m starting Distance

Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All-Out

JKBart
RotJ Aayla is so dead she no longer fuggable smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
RotJ Aayla is so dead she no longer fuggable smile
I thought you would do that, tho smile
Na, shit, RotS.

MythLord
Tahiri.

JKBart
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I thought you would do that, tho smile
Na, shit, RotS.

after 22 years there's no meat, only the skeltal smile

Ursumeles
after 22 years there's no meat, only the skeltal smile
See? Necrophilia smile
Nah, who would win between Tahiri and RotS Aayla?

cs_zoltan
Aayla > Jacen.

Aayla sweeps.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Aayla > Aurra<<<<<<<<<<Serious Jacen.

Fixed smile

Jmanghan
Whats Tahiri's best unamped feats?

cs_zoltan
Fixed smile

So you are saying when it's his family on the line Jacen is not serious? That's like below black dad tier.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
So you are saying when it's his family on the line Jacen is not serious? That's like below black dad tier.
The sad thing is, instead of being motivated to defeat Jaina in their last fight faster, to save his daughter, he is distracted instead. The writers of LotF are Shit.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Whats Tahiri's best unamped feats?
Fighting evenly with Leia, iirc.

Jmanghan
Leia is like Alema Rar level right?

Yeah, Aayla wins, shes near-Vos level.

Ursumeles
Leia is like Alema Rar level right?

Yeah, Aayla wins, shes near-Vos level.
She fought evenly with Rar after one year training, lel.

Jmanghan
She fought evenly with Rar after one year training, lel. So, where would you place Leia then?

Ursumeles
So, where would you place Leia then?
Eh..she is hard to rank, as most of her fights were circumstantial. I would say that she isn't as skilled as, lets say, Kam or Corran, but can compete, especially with her argumentation. Her power is actually ridiculous, I could see her ragdolling the Likes of Bulq/Fisto, but she hasn't good in Combat force feats, iirc.
Honestly, i could see her above the likes of Legends Vos, but Tahiri isn't exactly her equal-but she competed good, iirc.

Wow. Many "iirc", lol.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
Tahiri.

* I have no basis for my Jacen wank or the fodder related to him*

On another note, Aayla wins, and would probably give Caedus a good battle too.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
* I have no basis for my Jacen wank or the fodder related to him*

On another note, Aayla wins, and would probably give Caedus a good battle too.
Nah, she won't give the guy who nearly stomped Kyle a good fight.

Ziggystardust
If Aurra could, she certainly can, Kyle doesn't even fit into the puzzle. So your ABC logic doesn't have a basis. TBH Aayla would probably win sabers only.

Ursumeles
Lel. An injured and distracted Caedus blocked the strikes of an far better duelist than Aayla with one Arm and relative ease.

Ziggystardust
Lel. An injured and distracted Caedus blocked the strikes of an far better duelist than Aayla with one Arm and relative ease.

Jaina admitted to being inferior to every member of the Jedi council - a council that's far inferior to the PT era's - there's no proof she's even on ATOC Obi Wan's level. On the other hand Aurra pretty much shat on Caedus in CQC and Aayla should be better than that. It's only proof that Aayla should come out on top.

MythLord
Oh Ziggy, dear, aren't you ever tired of being wrong/trolling your little heart out?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
Oh Ziggy, dear, aren't you ever tired of being wrong/trolling your little heart out?

Well let's see.

You called me out for trolling when I stated anyone can challenge Maul - click me

And in a short few months, not only was I completely correct on account of canon, but Maul is now a worse laughing stock in the Forum than Darth Bane. And now it appears, that even the Jacen hate movement is catching followers. Just give it a month or two, or at least until Ant publishes that respect thread and there are no noteworthy feats from Jacen in sight.

JKBart
Well let's see.

You called me out for trolling when I stated anyone can challenge Maul - click me

lmao my face when that's true blink

MythLord
Well let's see.

And in a short few months, not only was I completely correct on account of canon, but Maul is now a worse laughing stock in the Forum than Darth Bane. And now it appears, that even the Jacen hate movement is catching followers. Just give it a month or two, or at least until Ant publishes that respect thread and there are no noteworthy feats from Jacen in sight.

One thing you overlook, dear... Jacen isn't a part of Rebels. His story is done and gone, so there's nothing to add or take away.

Maul, on the other hand, has just been losing luster lately, which is one of the reasons pretty much most people lowball him, nowadays.

And good luck with the waiting for Ant thing; that RT is coming out in 2069, I assume.

chingchangwalla
No idea who the other chick is but Aayla's hotter

JKBart
http://img04.deviantart.net/dd3d/i/2010/187/4/b/tahiri_veila_sith_apprentice_by_saith100.jpg

cs_zoltan
^ Still Aayla.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/170179-199140-aayla-secura.jpg

Ursumeles
Jaina admitted to being inferior to every member of the Jedi council - a council that's far inferior to the PT era's - there's no proof she's even on ATOC Obi Wan's level. On the other hand Aurra pretty much shat on Caedus in CQC and Aayla should be better than that. It's only proof that Aayla should come out on top.
Y'know, I meant Kyle xD

Ursumeles
http://img04.deviantart.net/dd3d/i/2010/187/4/b/tahiri_veila_sith_apprentice_by_saith100.jpg
The scars aren't so attractive, tbh :/

Ursumeles
Wait. So you say, that Cilghal(as a LotF Council member) is better than Jaina in sabers. Jaina, who bested Warmaster Tsavong Lah, the second greatest Yuuzhan Vong-after Shimrra, Slayers and Onimi not included- while chained and massively hindered, and blitzed Slayers-both over one decade before her prime.
Same Cilghal(who is >Jaina) is outclassed by Viun Galaan, who was a match for Katarn. So we know Katarn>>Cilghal>Jaina>>Tsavong Lah.
Caedus defended himself, while injured and distracted, with one hand, and moves that "he could performe while sleeping".
That means Caedus>>>Katarn>>Cilghal>Jaina>>Tsavong Lah.
Thanks for helping me wanking smile

Ursumeles
Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.