Darth Malak Runs the Sith Gauntlet on the Star Forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Conditions

- Only Malak receives the amplification from the Star Forge

- All characters are at their best here unless specified otherwise

- Fight takes place in the heart of the Star Forge, where Revan confronted Malak

- Malak's nine stasis caskets are filled with Jedi bodies - he can feed on them to replenish himself during and after a battle. This is the only rest he will receive. Malak has complete freedom in the way he wants to drain his victims, but the stasis caskets will not be refilled.

- Standard equipment and morals.

The Rounds

Warmup: Darth Bandon

1. Malak's Trio of Elite Dark Jedi

2. Dark Side Bastila

3. Darth Sion

4. Darth Angral

5. Darth Baras

6. Darth Maul

7. Darth Tyranus

8. Darth Revan

Boss: Darth Vader

Where does he stop and why?

Ursumeles
7-Boss
I would say that Tyranus is a bit less powerful than SF Malak, but more skilled. Revan was implied to be >Malak iirc. Vader is still more skilled, and easily his superior in the force.
Maul has potentially an shot as well.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
7-Boss
I would say that Tyranus is a bit less powerful than SF Malak, but more skilled. Revan was implied to be >Malak iirc. Vader is still more skilled, and easily his superior in the force.
Maul has potentially an shot as well.

Note that it's only Malak being amped here. So that might turn the tide against, say, Revan.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Note that it's only Malak being amped here. So that might turn the tide against, say, Revan.
Umm...I know? Otherwise that would be strange. Also, 6-8 are most likely for me now, aa he has no rest.

SunRazer
Well, Darth Revan was apparently desperate against Malak, so the environment might be the tipping point.

He doesn't have rest, but he has nine Jedi bodies to feed off.

chingchangwalla
Scares at 6 and 7, down at 8-Boss

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, Darth Revan was apparently desperate against Malak, so the environment might be the tipping point.

He doesn't have rest, but he has nine Jedi bodies to feed off.
But Baras and Maul should give Malak enough offf a challenge, that Tyranus has very good chances.

DarthDuelist9
Falls at 6-7

darthbane77
Falls to boss

JKBart
Warmup: Darth Bandon - murderstomps

1. Malak's Trio of Elite Dark Jedi - wins

2. Dark Side Bastila - wins laughably easily

3. Darth Sion - wins easily

4. Darth Angral - loses

5. Darth Baras - loses terribly

6. Darth Maul - either way

7. Darth Tyranus - loses barely

8. Darth Revan - loses barely

Boss: Darth Vader - loses terribly

Lord Stark
I don't think Darth Revan is superior to Darth Malak its confirmed multiple times that LS Revan is stronger than Darth Revan in game. So he wins against Darth Revan, but loses a hard battle against 5.5/10 times with Tyranus and the boss imo. Vader wins in a good fight.

DarthAnt66

The Ellimist
With rest, stops at 7 or boss.

MythLord
Does at 7.

Tondemonai
Down hard at 4. With morals on, Malak would've used up at least 8 of his Jedi juice boxes.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Down hard at 4. With morals on, Malak would've used up at least 8 of his Jedi juice boxes.
Malak would break Angral's neck with his bare hands, lmfao.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak would break Angral's neck with his bare hands, lmfao.

Honestly, I have them roughly in the same area, with Angral a bit above, but Malak just doesn't fight with his head enough, and a person like Angral is perfect for exploiting this.

DarthAnt66
How? Malak's feats and hype are infinitely superior. And he's not dumb.

Tondemonai
He got way too overconfident after gaining control over the SF, and let his ego take over, because he felt he was invincible. This would clearly give Angral something to exploit in combat.

DarthAnt66
Can you cite an example? Also, it's not like he can exploit flaws when Malak is infinitely more skilled and powerful.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I don't think Darth Revan is superior to Darth Malak its confirmed multiple times that LS Revan is stronger than Darth Revan in game. So he wins against Darth Revan, but loses a hard battle against 5.5/10 times with Tyranus and the boss imo. Vader wins in a good fight. Revan was a superior duelist as of the battle on the leviathan.

Tondemonai
https://youtu.be/aUHDL-2C0yM?t=3m49s

DarthAnt66
And? All Sith think they're invincible.

Tondemonai
Overconfidence blocks judgement, and the fact that he likely would've used so many of his Jedi juice's would put him in a bad place after he used up the last one(s).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.