Cap.America's worst beatdown ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who has given Cls.Cap the worst beatdown ever in a one on one fight in comics..

Genii96
Iron man
Namor

zopzop
Ethan Edwards was about to crush his skull until Aunt May and Jarvis talked him out of killing Cap and the Avengers laughing

Facee
Mr.Hyde beat him unconscious once.

StiltmanFTW
John Steele.

leonidas
moondragon embarrassed the f### out of him but it was when he didn't have the serum anymore so not sure if that counts.

JayDaDon
Iron man and Aleph gave him probably the cleanest one sided beatdowns Ive ever seen. His aura was completely negated.

Damborgson
Iron Man gave him something to remember that's for sure

darthgoober
Define "worst beatdown". Do you mean the ease of their win, or the severity of the damage done. Multiple people have one shotted him with a fair amount of ease(most notably Thanos w/IG) but as far as damage done, I remember that he would have been beaten to death(can't remember by who) if this woman hadn't picked up Cap's shield and came between him and his attacker.

Supermex
Originally posted by darthgoober
Define "worst beatdown". Do you mean the ease of their win, or the severity of the damage done. Multiple people have one shotted him with a fair amount of ease(most notably Thanos w/IG) but as far as damage done, I remember that he would have been beaten to death(can't remember by who) if this woman hadn't picked up Cap's shield and came between him and his attacker.

Im thinking damage

Blue Area Vet
Deadpool pretty recently.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Supermex
Im thinking damage

Then I'd say the aforementioned time when he was nearly beaten to death, or the time Red Skull was swinging Cap like a bat to shatter some concrete pillars.

Supermex
Then I'd say the aforementioned time when he was nearly beaten to death, or the time Red Skull was swinging Cap like a bat to shatter some concrete pillars.

That beatdown Red gave him is the one i remember the most

Facee

You can really use a Sig upgrade erm

And stop leaving us hanging when you decide to debate people. thumb down

darthgoober
lol I don't really enjoy "debating" here anymore. Aside from the politics that make posting... troublesome, for me... The glory days of truly productive debates on this site are long gone. Nowadays it's all double standards, goalpost moving, arguing over how the rules should be interpreted, and refusing to backdown/plugging ones ears while saying "Nu-Uh!". So I'm more than content to just occasionally stop in, say my piece, and then let the matter go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.