Armored Batman vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Who wins?

*Bruce in the armor he fought Superman in Dawn of Justice

juggerman
Problem is we don't really know how powerful that armor was. It only had any effect on Supes when he was Kryptonite'd. And even still before Supes was 100% he was no selling hits from the suit. Can't say for sure

relentless1
sure but Superman is several tiers above Luke Cage in strength so I think the suit could be durable enough to match, Superman did toss him around a fair bit before he got hit with the K so we know the suit can take a beating.

juggerman
Oh I wasn't trying to say Cage was on Supes level I was just pointing out why we can't really know how powerful it was. And Superman didn't actually try to harm Bruce until after he was weakened. Before then he was pushing his shit in with nudges

Kotor3
Cage wins

relentless1
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh I wasn't trying to say Cage was on Supes level I was just pointing out why we can't really know how powerful it was. And Superman didn't actually try to harm Bruce until after he was weakened. Before then he was pushing his shit in with nudges

yeah Superman said that but try getting tossed 100 yards through a building and a huge searchlight without that suit on and tell me youre ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.