All Bets are ON! Magento vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Magneto vs Exodus

Precursor to a possible match in the next few issues.

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/29992075_Uncanny_X-Men_14_cover.jpg

carver9
Good fight. Based off showings, I would give this to Exodus. I could've sworn Magneto said Exodus is more powerful than him.

zopzop
I'm gonna go with Exodus. He actually went toe to toe with Sersi and briefly overpowered her before flying off in boredom.

LordofBrooklyn
Exodus STOMPS!

Stoic
Going with Magneto here.

deathslash
May someone please give me some feats for exodus?

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
May someone please give me some feats for exodus?

His latest Xmen fight. Magneto most definitely can not replicate it.

StyleTime
If they do fight, it depends on what the writer wants to do. The helmet gives Magneto a plausible defense vs the telepathy, and then it's magnetism vs telekinesis.

Or Psylocke winds up getting another high end telepathy feat by mind ****ing him.

StyleTime
Well, the fight happened. Magneto won. Basically went like I said. The helmet blocked telepathy and they exchanged blasts. Helmet fell off after some dialogue, Exodus threatened telepathy but said it would take time to mind**** Magneto, then Mags KO'd him. Close overall, but the writer needed Magneto to win.

Exodus wanted to work alongside Magneto rather than fight, so there's room for debate; however, it's as complete an answer as we have right now.

Flyattractor
So they went the old "Marvel Makes insert Character's name here Job for Magneto" routine? Typical.

CosmicComet
Phuck magneto

Genii96
Exodus had absolutely no desire to fight magneto

Magnon
I wonder why ppl keep underestimating Magneto despite the fact that he always performs very well against very powerful characters (Proteus, Phoenix, Apocalypse, etc. and, now, Exodus)?

The man is legit.

StyleTime
^ thumb up

I think I was misunderstood too. When I mention the writer, I'm saying it's close enough that the writer can plausibly have Magneto or Exodus win depending on the story. I don't mean Exodus took a fall.

Stoic
Magneto simply has more of a grip on the environment than Exodus, and tools to shore up his weaknesses when it comes down to it. On the flip side, I think Exodus would win over Graviton.

Flyattractor
Nah. Its just Maggy Fan Boy Wank.

"Id"
Exodus was taking on Magneto while he mind controlled...was it hundreds of Mutants?

DarkSaint85
Magento sounds F.A.B!!!

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by "Id"
Exodus was taking on Magneto while he mind controlled...was it hundreds of Mutants?

It's quite similar to the same time he did this quite a while back in the 90's I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.