FOTJ Luke vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Who wins

chingchangwalla
Kun

Trocity
Luke dominates.

The Ellimist
Luke oneshots.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Luke oneshots.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Luke oneshots.

Unbowed
Luke still has no way of dealing with Kun's sorcery. If Kun's weakened spirit was able to dominate post-DE Luke, I'd say prime Kun should be able to do the same to Luke here.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Unbowed
Luke still has no way of dealing with Kun's sorcery. If Kun's weakened spirit was able to dominate post-DE Luke, I'd say prime Kun should be able to do the same to Luke here.
Kisses for you

Ursumeles
Lol. Kun has no way dealing with getting oneshot with TK.

Ziggystardust
Kun one shots

Azronger
I'm pretty sure the mind-walking crap would prevent Kun from using the technique he used on Luke previously.

Ziggystardust
Mind wanking? Perhaps if you didn't wank Luke so hard he might get the respect he deserves.

MythLord

laughing out loud laughing sick

Azronger
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Mind wanking? Perhaps if you didn't wank Luke so hard he might get the respect he deserves.

Luke is already at the top of the food chain on this board. I wank him for the sake of wanking him.

The Ellimist

1. JA -> FotJ Luke may very well be a greater increase than nexus spirit -> full body Kun. Seeing as how Luke has one of the highest ceilings of any character in the mythos, and as of JA he's only gotten to a fraction of it, I do think that descendant-of-the-chosen-one potential outstrips the difference between Kun's spirit and his body, seeing as how it's never implied that Kun is near that level of potential.

2. Exar Kun held various tactical advantages over Luke; he attacked him from the sides and behind while Luke, who didn't even know that Kun existed, was focused on Kyp, and he was incorporeal so Luke couldn't easily engage with him.

3. Luke at that point in time had virtually no knowledge of sorcery; by FotJ, we know that he's studied various aspects of the Force intensively, including presumably Palpatine's works that he acquired, and seemed pretty familiar with various trivia about the workings of nexuses, products of sith sorcery, etc.

4. Here, Luke can actually strike back against Kun, and using a level of power far beyond anything Kun has demonstrated or encountered, both through feats and accolades.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Trocity
Luke dominates.

TheKnight
Luke in all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.