Who's the weakest character that can tank the Judas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
And I mean properly tank it, as in not even flinch.

golem370
Judas?

TheVaultDweller
A very special and very dangerous bullet.

wakkawakkawakka
Tanking the Judas w/o flinching at all is a bit harder to gauge. I'd like to think Iron Man's Mk.VII suit would be able to do it or characters with TK shields.

golem370
The movie with Nick Cage?

TheVaultDweller
The Judas is from Luke Cage, so you would need to watch that show to properly understand what it is. I can explain, but the explanation would contain show spoilers.

Dreampanther
Don't know about weakest, but both Hulk and Thor should be able to tank it without a problem, and I'll bet that Black Panther's armour should be okay with it too. Pretty sure Cap's shield and Iron Man's armour will be fine.

Inhuman
Loki maybe

TheVaultDweller
Not sure if some of those mentioned would be able to take it without even flinching, though I can see them taking it without any real damage. Those bullets were pretty potent though. Regular weapons fire just pings off Luke Cage, and even a rocket launcher couldn't break his skin. Yet these made it through.

Inhuman
Loki tanked a weapon powered by the tesseract

TheVaultDweller
And it blew him through a wall. Like I said, I can see the not being damaged part. Not the non-flinching part.

relentless1
no way Iron Mans suits stand up to that bullet. Hulk and Thor probably tank with ease though (no flinch), they are tiers above Luke Cage in strength and durability. Vibranium could most likely deflect but the bullet does burrow then explode so I dunno if it could get into the Vibranium; ill say the shield and Panthers suit could tank for now unless someone brings up a good theory as to why it wouldn't.

P.S. kinda funny to see one of Hammers weapons actually work eh??

TheVaultDweller
Maybe someone competent took over. IIRC, Justin is still in jail, as of that Mandarin one-shot.

relentless1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Maybe someone competent took over. IIRC, Justin is still in jail, as of that Mandarin one-shot.

I dont recall seeing him in that one, ill have to go back and check that out!

TheVaultDweller
There is a bit where they are all in the cafeteria, IIRC, and people are crowding around the Mandarin, and they show Justin Hammer sitting in a corner being butthurt. Funnily enough, it's also Seagate, IIRC.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
There is a bit where they are all in the cafeteria, IIRC, and people are crowding around the Mandarin, and they show Justin Hammer sitting in a corner being butthurt. Funnily enough, it's also Seagate, IIRC.

Yeah, and then the "real" Mandarin's forces break out the fake Mandarin.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah, and then the "real" Mandarin's forces break out the fake Mandarin.

I wonder if that plot would ever be carried further. Probably not, seeing as RDJ seems to be on a slow exit from the MCU. But it was implied that the real Mandarin (not the fake one from IM3, or Killian) was also in control of the group who initially kidnapped Tony in IM1.

golem370
Mr Fantastic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.