The Exile vs TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
*The Exile as of KotOR II
*Darth Maul as of TPM
*8m starting distance
*Legends only
*Fight takes place on the Anakin Solo

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

SunRazer
Draw.

Exile.

Exile.

Ursumeles
Reasons?

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Draw.

You think the Exile is far better than Malgus but only equal to TPM Maul? You really don't rate the former highly, do you?

chingchangwalla
Maul easily takes sabers. Force might go to Meetra.
All out, Maul schools

SunRazer
I don't think the Exile is "far better" than Malgus, especially since you brought up that Malgus grew in power following Deceived. I think both the Exile and TPM Maul are a notch above Malgus, though.

Nephthys
I don't think the Exile is "far better" than Malgus, especially since you brought up that Malgus grew in power following Deceived. I think both the Exile and TPM Maul are a notch above Malgus, though.

You don't seem to think Malgus can beat Traya in sabers, even though the Exile did so while weakened and with Traya amped.

Do you think the HoT or the Wrath are on par with TPM Maul?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
You don't seem to think Malgus can beat Traya in sabers, even though the Exile did so while weakened and with Traya amped.

Do you think the HoT or the Wrath are on par with TPM Maul?

I put Traya about on par with Deceived Malgus, based on her superiority over Zallow. Post-Deceived Malgus is better in sabers, just not exponentially like people like to believe.

I tend to rate the HoT and Wrath on par with TPM Maul or a notch below him. As of Act III.

Nephthys
I tend to rate the HoT and Wrath on par with TPM Maul or a notch below him. As of Act III.

Gross.

DarthDuelist9
Maul each and every time

DarthDuelist9
I put Traya about on par with Deceived Malgus, based on her superiority over Zallow. Post-Deceived Malgus is better in sabers, just not exponentially like people like to believe.

Traya superior to Zallow? How so?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Traya superior to Zallow? How so?
Besting Atton and B-teaming Brianna.

The Ellimist
Maul
Not sure
Maul

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Besting Atton and B-teaming Brianna.

That's debatable, I thought Nova had an accolade putting Traya above Zallow or something like that.

Ursumeles
Nah, that's just Nova's reasons for Traya>Zallow. Still impressive af.

UCanShootMyNova
Maul in all.

Jmanghan
Draw.

Exile.

Exile. This is legitimately disgusting.

How on Earth can you say that someone who's a peer to Obi-Wan Kenobi draws with Meetra Surik?...

Nephthys
TPM Kenobi?

This is the Kotor II Exile who beat Traya on a geyser of darkside energy after shitstomping a temple of Sith Lords.

Jmanghan
No, TCW Kenobi.

Or, if you really wanna argue, Maul's slightly better in the fights where he doesn't have to look out ror Savage.

In Maul's first fight against Kenobi in TCW, he absolutely demolished him.

In their second fight in TCW, Maul got pissed off and practically KO'ed him with a Force Push.

In their First Fight, in a test of skill, Kenobi lost, straight up.

Jmanghan
TPM Kenobi?

This is the Kotor II Exile who beat Traya on a geyser of darkside energy after shitstomping a temple of Sith Lords. That says nothing about her saber skills.

Powerscaling puts him quite a bit above her.

Nephthys
She beat Traya in sabers. And she doesn't have force feats suggesting she curbstomped an army of Sith Lords with the Force. Though of course, if she did shed just ragdoll Maul.

Jmanghan
She beat Traya in sabers. And she doesn't have force feats suggesting she curbstomped an army of Sith Lords with the Force. Though of course, if she did shed just ragdoll Maul. How do these feats compare with what Maul has done in the slightest?

Nephthys
What? TPM Maul? Pretty well I guess.

Beating the kind of opponents I just mentioned, while weakened and they were greatly amped is certainly comparable to anything Maul's done, ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.