Galen Marek (TFU) vs. Starkiller (TFUII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

cs_zoltan
https://puu.sh/ra6Py/c1215829e2.png

Beniboybling
thumb up

darthbane77
SK

MythLord
'Killer.

NewGuy01
Honestly, they're the same ****ing thing.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Honestly, they're the same ****ing thing. No they aren't.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen.

Deronn_solo
'Killer, yeah.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
'Killer.

Azronger
The clone.

Jmanghan
Galen is more powerful.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

The Ellimist
Is TFUII Vader that much more powerful than TFUI Vader?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is TFUII Vader that much more powerful than TFUI Vader? No.

Darth Thor
Jeez has no one actually read the TFUII novel? SK specifically notes how Vader is approaching him more cautiously this time. So had nothing to do with a power upgrade for Vader, or a power decrease for SK.

SK actually has superior feats to Galen, but they're probably both on the same level.

Trocity
Yeah, they should be the same, but if I had to pick one, I'd go with SK.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Jeez has no one actually read the TFUII novel? SK specifically notes how Vader is approaching him more cautiously this time. So had nothing to do with a power upgrade for Vader, or a power decrease for SK.

SK actually has superior feats to Galen, but they're probably both on the same level.

Vader had several notable advantages in the fight yes but that doesn't explain the complete turn around in his performance despite there only being around half a year in time between TFU I and TFU II.

Nah. Starkiller's feats are about on par with Galen's higher end TK and his performance against Sidious puts him firmly above.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
with Galen's higher end TK.
Just as?
Also, come GH smile

UCanShootMyNova
Did you mean such as? If so I'd say blasting Sidious and telekinetically dominating Vader is at least around the frigate feat taking scaling into account.

Ursumeles
Yeah, I meant that.

When did he dominated Vader with TK?

The Ellimist
Why would Starkiller be more powerful than the original Galen?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, I meant that.

When did he dominated Vader with TK?

"Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued until, with a crash, the apprentice ripped the energy field generator in the center of the room right out of the floor and hurled it at his former Master." - The Force Unleashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.