Interesting facts you found on Wookiepedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Normally people tend to be a bit skeptical of Wookiepedia due to it being subject to edit by anyone. But what are some facts you learned in the Star Wars mythos that you didn't find anywhere else thanks to the site. Did you check up the sources for the entry? What are some interesting Pages you came across using the random page tool?

DarthAnt66
The backstory of the one Stormtrooper who fired at Han Solo at the Docking Bay in Mos Eisley in ANH.

Kurk
Shell hutts are impervious to blaster bolts and vibro-blades

JKBart
Yuuzhan Vong Slayers are actually human Jedi Knights after some ****ed up mutations

Darth Abonis
Sith Lords use Kinetite to flatten bunkers

UCanShootMyNova
Found about some time travelling due named Darth Rivan.

Jmanghan
Chewbacca is a girl.

chingchangwalla
People actually read this shit?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
People actually read this shit? Thats exactly what I say whenever anyone takes your arguments seriously. smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thats exactly what I say whenever anyone takes your arguments seriously. smile
Noice.

Beniboybling
That Vader had a random kid apprentice, who died and made him sad.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
That Vader had a random kid apprentice, who died and made him sad.
Wait, what?

Beniboybling
His name was Tao.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5f/Damaged_Darth_Vader.jpg

RIP.

It's an Infinities story.

chingchangwalla
If you go on Tao's wookiepedia entry, it says Vader was almost overpowered by a Tusken Raider lmfao. A nameless Tusken Raider.

chingchangwalla
Throw shit at Maul but Kanan and TPM Kenobi > A nameless Tusken who would've killed Vader had it not been for someone else.

Ursumeles

It's an Infinities story.
@Ching, Infinites=non-canon.

chingchangwalla
I don't care about canon, Vader was still overpowered by a fcking Tusken Raider

Ursumeles
I don't care about canon, Vader was still overpowered by a fcking Tusken Raider
Anakin ragdolled Sidious and Yoda, then erm

Beniboybling
I don't care about canon, Vader was still overpowered by a fcking Tusken Raider Don't ruin the touching story with your tragic lack of understanding of Tusken strength. uhuh

Ursumeles
One of the strongest Sith of all time was a Tusken 😬

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
One of the strongest Sith of all time was a Tusken 😬 yes

chingchangwalla
So this guy = Krayt?

Ursumeles
We don't know. This Tusken could be =, <<<<<<<, or >>>>>>>>> Krayt.

DarthAnt66
So this guy = Krayt?
Doesn't take much to be over Vader, so nah.

Beniboybling
So this guy = Krayt? >Krayt, he has better feats. smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Doesn't take much to be over Vader
Quanchi is taking over your minds. You are all his puppets.

Zenwolf
Guys forgetting that in the story, Vader had prior had a grueling fight against Tao and the Raider took him by surprise after that and this random Raider(KkH'Oar'Rrhr btw) was trained by Hett in Teras Kasi and then mastering it under Lyn, described as becoming a whirlwind of death in conjunction with his Force Sensitivity.

He also fought a ROTJ era Luke Skywalker and bested him, but sparing his life.

Beniboybling
Ching wishes Maul could do as well as KkH'Oar'Rrhr.

Ziggystardust
So let me get this straight, some random Tusken was able to give Vader a fight?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
So let me get this straight, some random Tusken was able to give Vader a fight?

No, he didn't fight Vader at all. He took him by surprise and knocked him down, after Vader had been in a grueling fight with his apprentice.

Beniboybling
EDIT: Ninja'ed

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Zenwolf
No, he didn't fight Vader at all. He took him by surprise and knocked him down, after Vader had been in a grueling fight with his apprentice.

So some random Tusken's apprentice was able to give Vader a gruelling fight? This doesn't bode well at all. Vader's reputation is generally hanging on a thread with the amount of defeats he's had at the hands of nigh-untrained, or relatively unexplored fighters with little to their name. His last saving grace was Maul admitting inferiority, which in the end, means very little.

Ursumeles
So some random Tusken's apprentice was able to give Vader a gruelling fight? This doesn't bode well at all. Vader's reputation is generally hanging on a thread with the amount of defeats he's had at the hands of nigh-untrained, or relatively unexplored fighters with little to their name. His last saving grace was Maul admitting inferiority, which in the end, means very little.
This Tusken beat RotJ Luke, iirc, lol.

Zenwolf

?? No...

Vader's apprentice Tao was the one that gave him a grueling fight. Oar then just came in by surprise and knocked Vader down after the fight.

Ziggystardust
?? No...

Vader's apprentice Tao was the one that gave him a grueling fight.

So Vader got knocked down by a random Tusken who was battle worn from a gruelling fight?

Beniboybling
It was an Infinites story lol, there is no need to discuss this Zen.

Zenwolf
So Vader got knocked down by a random Tusken who was battle worn from a gruelling fight?

No...Vader fought Tao in a grueling fight. Oar then came in after the fight and knocked Vader down.

Zenwolf
It was an Infinites story lol, there is no need to discuss this Zen.

I'm just clearing it up.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ursumeles
This Tusken beat RotJ Luke, iirc, lol.

ROTJ Luke is only an entity because he's defeated Vader, otherwise he's a nigh-untrained adolescent who shouldn't even be compared to Attack of the Clones Anakin, LOL. If Vader sucks - which according to George Lucas - he does, then ROTJ Luke looses all his credibility.

Beniboybling
I'm just clearing it up. You can clear it up by pointing out its non-canon.

Zenwolf
You can clear it up by pointing out its non-canon.

Right it is, but I was just merely clearing up that Oar wasn't just a standard Raider.

Ziggystardust
Oars > Vader by scaling off Luke, I'm not even that surprised that a random Tusken could beat Vader in Legends.

Zenwolf
You know that's another thing, what is the deal with this mindset that just because a character isn't well known or takes part in bigger stories. That it means the character sucks, or that they are unimpressive despite the evidence pointing otherwise?

So the character is obscure...why the hell does this matter? The SWU isn't some small place, it's in a galaxy filled with thousands and thousands of planets, billions/trillions/whatever number of inhabitants.

Yet it's so ridiculous that there's obscure/powerful combatants? Yeah....no.

Zenwolf
Oars > Vader by scaling off Luke, I'm not even that surprised that a random Tusken could beat Vader in Legends.

Except he didn't, as I just explained...

Vader fights his apprentice Tao, after said fight, all Oar does is surprise him and knock him down..that's it, Oars then gets killed.

Emperordmb
I mainly use it for determining chronology.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmfao wtf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.