Could Kao Cen Darach win Rahm Kota's duel with Starkiller?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
It may not be "win", but at least do better than him?

Same circumstances, same pre-prime Marek, same everything.

Trocity
I'd say he'd do better than Rahm, yeah.

Balta Skywalker
Oh, I always forget to put some stuff: He doesn't have a cheap vision of the future.

UCanShootMyNova
Probably about the same.

darthbane77
Kao might be capable of winning.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
Kao might be capable of winning.

Kevin Hart take notes; this is how you tell jokes.

darthbane77
Galen as of his fight with Kota isn't beating Kao like he did Kota. Kao will be much more difficult, and possibly capable of winning. Not sure what's funny about that.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Galen as of his fight with Kota isn't beating Kao like he did Kota. Kao will be much more difficult, and possibly capable of winning. Not sure what's funny about that. Kota is better in every aspect.

Tondemonai
I'd argue for Darach to win some rounds, but doubt he'd pull majority.

cs_zoltan
Lel, Kao gets oneshotted straight out of the gate.

Kao's best force feat is thorwing a chunk of metal, Kota tanked the TK and Lightning of an army buster. They are not on the same level.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Kao's best force feat is thorwing a chunk of metal, Kota tanked the TK and Lightning of an army buster. They are not on the same level. No he is.

SunRazer
@Zoltan - Where do you rank Kota, for reference?

chingchangwalla
Ehh probably

S_W_LeGenD
Yes

S_W_LeGenD
Right...

Kao's best force feat is thorwing a chunk of metal, Kota tanked the TK and Lightning of an army buster. They are not on the same level.
Starship engine is a chunk of metal? We do not see Starship engines being tossed around like missiles in a fight much often.

Put Kao Cen Darach in a battlefield and I am sure he will do very well.

Beniboybling
Darach gets ragdolled, yeah.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
@Zoltan - Where do you rank Kota, for reference?

High af, anyone who doesn't is just a salty b-itch. Try listing all the people who can tutaminis the lightning (with hilarious ease) and turn back the choke of an army buster. That list won't be too long.

Beniboybling
1. Ahsoka

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Beniboybling
1. Ahsoka
thumb up

SunRazer
High af, anyone who doesn't is just a salty b-itch. Try listing all the people who can tutaminis the lightning (with hilarious ease) and turn back the choke of an army buster. That list won't be too long.

Then Vader's domination of Kota puts him very high smile

Which army busting feat are you referring to for Galen?

Ziggystardust
What even makes Rham a good warrior? I'm fairly certain this only accolade was a negative one from Vader, stating that he couldn't be on the level of council masters like Shaak Ti. Galen is a shit-tier duelist at this point, so

cs_zoltan

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
What even makes Rham a good warrior? I'm fairly certain this only accolade was a negative one from Vader, stating that he couldn't be on the level of council masters like Shaak Ti. Galen is a shit-tier duelist at this point, so

His mastery of Juyo and the fact that Galen has nearly perfected lightsaber combat.

SunRazer
So the Raxus Prime one? I knew it, lol.

Not bad that he made a hurricane of droid golems, either. Or apparently electrocuted thousands of droids.

UCanShootMyNova
I don't believe he electrocuted thousands. He did however power the hyperdrive engine of that Corellian frigate.

SunRazer
It says thousands of them were smoking. That's either his lightsaber or Lightning.

UCanShootMyNova
Ah you're referring to the droids themselves. I mean, I have no problem with you thinking he electrocuted them as that's an amazing lightning feat. But I think it's more likely he simply sliced them apart.

SunRazer
Alright - potentially electrocuted them.

Granted, it'd make sense that he used his lightsaber as well, I just raising the possibility. It's not like he shocked all of them at once, anyway, likely in waves.

UCanShootMyNova
I'd actually never thought of it from that perspective before so you're probably right that he did electrocute a good many of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.