Revan's best pure H2H showings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

JKBart
none lol

DarthAnt66
Revan defeated a group of Mandalorians while unarmed on Kashyyyk. He's also the best of Echani, so a top-tier hand-to-hand combatant.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
none lol Didn't he like knock Malak to the ground with a punch or something? Or beat trained Echani Warrior's in H2H combat?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan defeated a group of Mandalorians while unarmed on Kashyyyk.

When was this?

DarthAnt66
"The injured Wookiee Grrrwahrr's hunting party was attacked by camouflaged outsiders. He would reward you for killing the leader of the group. They found bodies a short way southwest, and then further south once past the west branch of the path. He said look where the bodies of his fellows are. The outsiders only appeared once Grrrwahrr's group had put their weapons away, obviously wanting their prey as weak as possible. Disarming may be the only way to flush them out."

Zenwolf
Ah, though wouldn't Revan have his companions with him? But still nice anyway.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, two companions. The feat is primarily his, though.

Fated Xtasy
nahanticushesucksass i mean yeah. What Anticus said

chingchangwalla
Why make a thread? Any questions you have about Revan should just be PM'd to him

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Why make a thread? Any questions you have about Revan should just be PM'd to him Stop bitching and do something productive.

Petrus
Well, at least > the best of the Echani. Depends on where you rank the Echani in comparison to other elite H2H combatants, I guess.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Petrus
Well, at least > the best of the Echani. Depends on where you rank the Echani in comparison to other elite H2H combatants, I guess.

Tricky since H2H isn't that elaborated on(outside of like maybe less than a handful), which makes sense because why bother with that, when you can carry a blaster or blade or lightsaber?

Plus with various alien species outclassing humans in a physical sense, H2H wouldn't be that great to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.