Ulic vs Sidious-sabers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
As Ulic, as a rival of Exar Kun, would rip the likes of Kenobi apart, and even speedblitz Kenobi, who do you think would win in a Saber fignt between Darth Sidious, as of RotS and Ulic Qel-Droma?

chingchangwalla
Ulic pummels this shit clown

Azronger
RotS stomps. I could see a fair fight between Ulic and TPM, though.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
How the ****? The gap between TPM and RotS isn't that big.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How the ****? The gap between TPM and RotS isn't that big.
Hush peasant, let the man speak

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How the ****? The gap between TPM and RotS isn't that big. Its actually astronomically big.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its actually astronomically big.
Prove it.
It isn't.

MythLord
It obviously isn't. TPM Sheev is a close contender with Plagueis, who is superior to Tenebrous, who sh!ts on Bane, who in turn -- you can argue -- can beat Ulic.

Sheev stomps.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
It obviously isn't. TPM Sheev is a close contender with Plagueis, who is superior to Tenebrous, who sh!ts on Bane, who in turn -- you can argue -- can beat Ulic.

Sheev stomps.
Nah.
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
A rival of Exar Kun, would take apart Kenobi. Ulic would speedblitz him.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its actually astronomically big. Why is Jman so ****ing retarded, lol.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Why is Jman so ****ing retarded, lol.
Nobody knows.

Ziggystardust
Might give it to Ulic, just for the fact that Maul contended with Sidious for longer than he should have. Then we have that scene where Maul can't cut in straight line and gets floored by Embo's attack dog - even a Force-Severed Ulic should be performing better.

NewGuy01
Sids was just playin' tho

Ursumeles
TCW Maul=Ulic, tbfh

Ziggystardust
TCW Maul = Force Severed Ulic, tbfh

SunRazer
TPM Sidious is stronger than Plagueis, who's canonically more powerful than beings confirmed to be more powerful than Ulic. erm

Sidious is far superior in every facet, anyway.

Ursumeles
But..but...Ulic would speedblitz Kenobi!
Sidious couldn't even speedblitz Fisto!

The Ellimist

Sidious post Plagueis death > Plagueis > all previous sith by the novel's blurb, and I see no reason to think Ulic has any advantage in skill, not over ambidextrous seven forms master teras kasi jar'kai everything master Palpatine.

Petrus
Sheev decimates.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious post Plagueis death > Plagueis > all previous sith by the novel's blurb, and I see no reason to think Ulic has any advantage in skill, not over ambidextrous seven forms master teras kasi jar'kai everything master Palpatine.

I didn't say he'd win. I find Ulic's feat of blitzing five Nadd cultists in a split second comparable to Plagueis' and Sidious' feats, hence why I said it's a fair fight.

SunRazer
That's not that special.

Azronger
I disagree but whatever.

The Ellimist
I didn't say he'd win. I find Ulic's feat of blitzing five Nadd cultists in a split second comparable to Plagueis' and Sidious' feats, hence why I said it's a fair fight.

Zen Zallow and Hoth were doing similar things to sith. I don't think it's a Plagueis tier feat.

Trocity
Sidious destroys, of course.

Emperordmb
Why do you people respond to these ****ing threads?

Beniboybling
Zen Zallow and Hoth were doing similar things to sith. I don't think it's a Plagueis tier feat. It's not even close.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why do you people respond to these ****ing threads?
I don't know, lel. That one was especially for Ching, lmao.

Azronger
Zen Zallow and Hoth were doing similar things to sith. I don't think it's a Plagueis tier feat.

They weren't in done in a split second, though.

TheMuser
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Might give it to Ulic, just for the fact that Maul contended with Sidious for longer than he should have. Then we have that scene where Maul can't cut in straight line and gets floored by Embo's attack dog - even a Force-Severed Ulic should be performing better.

>.>

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Why is Jman so ****ing retarded, lol. Coming from YOU?

Lol.

The Ellimist
They weren't in done in a split second, though.

I mean not literally, but they were done within a few strokes of the blade - do you have evidence that Ulic did it faster?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord

Sheev stomps. ...How would Bane beat Ulic, when Ulic is a direct peer and rival, in all aspects, to Exar Kun?

Geistalt
Fvckmothering Sidious.

Azronger
I mean not literally, but they were done within a few strokes of the blade - do you have evidence that Ulic did it faster?

Ulic did it in one cleave. And looking at the image, the weapon of the third guy hasn't even fallen to the ground when Ulic has already killed two more and is ready to face Warb Null.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.