Valkorion team vs Sidious team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
Valkorion team:
- Valkorion
- Arcann
- Vaylin

Sidious team:
- TPM Sidious
- RotJ Vader
- RotS Dooku

Tondemonai
Valkorion and Vaylin are enough.

Nephthys
Valkorion team

darthbane77
Team Valk

MythLord
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Valkorion and Vaylin are enough.

laughing

Team Sids; TPM Sheev can contend with Valky, Dooku beats either of the siblings, Vader beats either of the siblings.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
laughing

Team Sids; TPM Sheev can contend with Valky, Dooku beats either of the siblings, Vader beats either of the siblings.

Nephthys
Valkorion whoops TPM Sidious lol.

Tondemonai
Valkorion annihilates Sheev, and probably can take on Dooku at the same time, while Vaylin takes on (and beats) Vader.

Ursumeles
Valkorion annihilates Sheev, and probably can take on Dooku at the same time, while Vaylin takes on (and beats) Vader.
Vader ragdolls her :/

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vader ragdolls her :/ Lol, **** no he doesn't. Vaylin is easily comparable to Vader, while I do see Vader as superior; he isn't winning against her easily by any means.

Deronn_solo
Neither Vaylin, nor Arcann, are beating Vader.

LMAO.

MythLord
Valkorion annihilates Sheev, and probably can take on Dooku at the same time,

Based on?

while Vaylin takes on (and beats) Vader.

Vader reduces her to a plaything with TK. Her biggest claim to power is outmatched by a near-death, 20-years-pre-massive-power-growth, Vader's showing, lmao.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Neither Vaylin, nor Arcann, are beating Vader.

LMAO.
They can.

Arcann, in particular, not just has comparable raw power but also esoteric powers.

Vader reduces her to a plaything with TK. Her biggest claim to power is outmatched by a near-death, 20-years-pre-massive-power-growth, Vader's showing, lmao.
Really?

Beniboybling
Sheev, Valkorion's kids are weak links.

S_W_LeGenD
Palpatine (TPM) contending with Valkorion? That is low for even PT era fans.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Really?
Yes. What have Vaylin and Arcann done on Vaders level?

Beniboybling
Palpatine (TPM) contending with Valkorion? That is low for even PT era fans. erm

On what basis can he not contend.

cs_zoltan
Which thread isn't?

Nephthys
Vaylin can certainly content with Vader and do pretty well. Arcann can beat Dooku and Valkorion obviously beats Sids.

Ursumeles
Valkorion maybe beats Sids in a very good fight. Dooku beats Arcann in a good fight. Dooku beats Vaylin in a ok fight. Vader beats Srcann in a decent fight. Vader easily beats Vaylin.

Beniboybling
I take it Vaylin's improved since being thrashed by her mother?

Beniboybling
No doesn't look like it, she's getting thrashed then.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by real_inturpid37
no, but the retardation of this forum has definitely increased lol
Y?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Valkorion team:
- Valkorion
- Arcann
- Vaylin

Sidious team:
- TPM Sidious
- RotJ Vader
- RotS Dooku

Sidious > Valkorion
Vader > Arcann
Dooku > Vaylin

Gg

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious > Valkorion
Vader > Arcann
Dooku > Vaylin

Gg
Depends if it is Pre-Plaggys death Sidious, imo.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Depends if it is Pre-Plaggys death Sidious, imo.

True, but Plagueis dies before the end of TPM, and presumably we go with him at the highest baseline.

Azronger
laughing

SunRazer
Team 2. TPM Sidious is more powerful than Plagueis, and thus almost certainly more powerful than Valkorion as well, to say nothing of being a far better combatant.

Vader trumps Arcann, Dooku trumps Vaylin.

Deronn_solo
They can.

Arcann, in particular, not just has comparable raw power but also esoteric powers.

Whelp, gonna avoid the quips and get right down to it; what's your argument? From where I stand, Arcann can push Vader significantly but fall in the end. Conversely while Vaylin's raw power may share parity to Vader, she lacks the deftness as a martial combatant to really challenge Vader in anyway that would push him to the brink.

SunRazer
It's not as if Tyranus isn't here either, and he can certainly stand up to Vaylin's powers or outclass her with a blade.

Vader's basically a better version of Arcann. Sidious is basically a better version of Vitiate. Not seeing how team 2 doesn't win this.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Dooku takes Vaylin definitely. Not too sure abut Arcann, however.

Also TPM Sidious > Valkorion? mmm

SunRazer
I said Vader takes Arcann, which is supported by both feats and accolades. Tyranus is there to take Vaylin.

Why not? Plagueis is factually more powerful than Vitiate, which would put him around where Valkorion is (that's assuming Valkorion grew stronger, which I don't think is supported by anything, and I think Arcann said Valkorion was weaker, too). Sidious' superiority to Plagueis, in turn, amounts to superiority over Valkorion. Not to mention Sheev's vastly greater skills as a combatant.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SunRazer
or outclass her with a blade.

Force only

SunRazer
When was it said that this thread is Force only?

Tondemonai
Sorry, wrong thread

MythLord
I like this Nova, I like it a lot. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.