Furnaceheart vs Sheev's Apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eNQRp1edaG8/V_L4GiFEfwI/AAAAAAAACwQ/AQlycNv4N50UynX_NsmqWU8gxBo8A0kZgCL0B/h330/2016-09-06.jpg
Anakin with his furnaceheart and the dragon coiling or whatever as he was in the state where he beat Dooku in ROTS, vs peak Vader, peak Dooku, and peak Maul, canon and legends feats allowed. So at this point, Anakin has decided to win (as opposed to before when he was unsure of whether he wanted to win or if he wanted Dooku to win), can the team stop him from winning, or is it the whole thing really a play dramatizing their losses?

Setting: The place where wish becomes reality. (The Invisible Hand)

1. Sabers only
2. Force only
3. All-out

Bonus round: Mustafar Vader vs arm-tripping-over Vader, overextending losing to Vos Dooku, and getting thrown off a cliff by Kanan Maul

UCanShootMyNova
Maul trips and ends up impaling his own ******* and Anakin's cock simultaneously. Vader and Dooku die from laughter.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Maul trips and ends up impaling his own ******* and Anakin's cock simultaneously. Vader and Dooku die from laughter.
threw in a bonus round just for you <3

UCanShootMyNova
Too much material to work with. You've overloaded me.

The Ellimist
In all seriousness, Stoverkin walks over them. Anakin didn't just stomp Dooku; he rendered his very existence a redundancy. It's one of the most thoroughly articulated curbstomps in the literature. It's greater, IMHO than the slaughter that was Sidious vs. pre-vaapad Windu, so I'd say Zonakin > Sidious > this trio.

UCanShootMyNova
No, he really doesn't.

The Ellimist
The three also aren't going to have the best chemistry.

I'd give Zonakin the win over anyone up to RotJ Sidious, at which point it depends on starting distance.

UCanShootMyNova
... *Shrug*

I don't know what I was expecting at this point.

JKBart
the anakin wank is getting out of hand
like really if u're taking all this shit literally then also accept Obi-Wan as the invincible duelist except when facing Yoda, Palpatine, Anakin or Windu

... in which case i'm okay with this smile

UCanShootMyNova
I think this is the first time I've seen you post a serious statement on KMC.

JKBart
I do all the time, on all the eras possible; if my TOR views seem controversial for you try reading what I write about New Jedi Order thumb up

The Ellimist
I saw it once on my dovin basil thread.

And I don't think it's out of the question to suggest that Obi Wan's saber defenses are effectively impregnable to anyone below Dooku.

NewGuy01
So what's the question, here? smile

DarthAnt66
thumb up

The Ellimist
It seems like lots of characters have a sort of puberty where they make a massive stride towards their potential, and past that it's a far more predictable march to the inevitable. Luke's was NJO, Vitiate's was Nathema, Sidious's was TPM, and Anakin's may have been RotS. Or at least, he was in the middle of it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Or at least, he was in the middle of it.

A superb way to put it. thumb up

Rebel95
Zonakin, or "furnaceheart" Anakin as everyone likes to call him now, could probably beat anyone one on one. The problem is he was never able to perform at that level consistently.
In response to this thread, zonakin wouldn't be able to defeat all three at once.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Rebel95
Zonakin, or "furnaceheart" Anakin as everyone likes to call him now, could probably beat anyone one on one. The problem is he was never able to perform at that level consistently.
In response to this thread, zonakin wouldn't be able to defeat all three at once.
So you think all three of Sheev's apprentices together could successfully 3v1 anyone in the mythos...?

Rebel95
Vader alone could solo almost anyone in the mythos, and with Dooku and Maul I don't think anyone other than probably Luke or Sidious could beat them. Definitely not in canon.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Rebel95
Vader alone could solo almost anyone in the mythos, and with Dooku and Maul I don't think anyone other than probably Luke or Sidious could beat them. Definitely not in canon.
Okay cool. I was mainly thinking of Luke and Sidious... and Taalon... and the Ones and Abeloth.

NewGuy01
Nobody cares about the Ones, DMB.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So what's the question, here? smile

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up

MythLord
Anakin sweeps. Maul is incompetent and is going to die first, Vader will cry due to him not wanting to hurt his handsome self, Dooku insults their footwork, then gets his masturbating hand sliced off.

Azronger
Anakin sweeps.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Anakin sweeps. Maul is incompetent and is going to die first, Vader will cry due to him not wanting to hurt his handsome self, Dooku insults their footwork, then gets his masturbating hand sliced off.
thumb up
I feel bad for Dooku sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.