Maul/Savage vs. Hero/Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*TCW Maul (Canon feats only)
*SOR Hero of Tython

Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: Force duel

Round 3: All out

The Ellimist
Team 2, tbh. Maul (using Legends to avoid confusion tbh) ~ HoT and Malgus > Scourge. I'm open otherwise though.

Tondemonai
Team 2 solidly. Both members are superior to their opponents.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Team 2, tbh. Maul (using Legends to avoid confusion tbh) ~ HoT and Malgus > Scourge. I'm open otherwise though.

You mean Savage? Scourge isn't here.

The Ellimist
Yeah Savage. Though Savage is inconsistent.

MythLord
Team 2; Savage is a weak link.

darthbane77
Team 2, either the HoT or Malgus could solo tbh.

MythLord
sick

chingchangwalla
Team 1 solidly.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

UCanShootMyNova
Malgus solos.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Malgus solos.
No, especially not in Sabers.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. Especially in sabers.

Ursumeles
Yes. Especially in sabers.
How?
Mauls feats put him ~ to TCW Kenobi, which alone is >/= Malgus.
Add in someone, who had the upper hand against Ventress and hold his own against Kenobi, and Maul not solo's.

UCanShootMyNova
Cept it's not.

See how this works? Make actual arguments or we'll keep going around in circles.

Why is being ~ Kenobi >= Malgus who was able to give a good fight to the 4 protagonists. And why is Maul ~ to prime Kenobi?

Who had the upper hand against Ventress after initially disarming her. Ventress who had been fighting with primarily dual blades for years. Then once she adjusts after regaining them she stalemates Maul.

Ursumeles
TCW Maul fought on par with Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has beaten the likes of Grievous, Ventress and competed with Dooku.
TCW Maul also is more skilled than TPM Maul, who has beaten one of the best swordsmen of the order and his near-equal easily. We don't know if he fought the Protags in a Lightsaber combat iirc, and especially not how good.

UCanShootMyNova
Not prime Obi Wan and TCW Kenobi has never competed with Dooku on his own.

TCW Maul is far less skilled then Maul due to having had his skills atrophy for decades. Qui Gon being one of the best Jedi on the Order doesn't mean diddly squat since Zallow blitzed some of the best Sith warriors in the Galaxy and Return Malgus stalemated him.

We know he did fight them in lightsaber combat and that he was praised as having fought near perfectly by HoT who himself was an extremely skilled swordsman.

Ursumeles
I'll respond tomorrow.
Remind me, if not.

UCanShootMyNova
Sure.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I'll respond tomorrow.
Remind me, if not.

Ursumeles
@Bazooka Thanks ^^

Not prime Obi Wan and TCW Kenobi has never competed with Dooku on his own.

TCW Maul is far less skilled then Maul due to having had his skills atrophy for decades. Qui Gon being one of the best Jedi on the Order doesn't mean diddly squat since Zallow blitzed some of the best Sith warriors in the Galaxy and Return Malgus stalemated him.

We know he did fight them in lightsaber combat and that he was praised as having fought near perfectly by HoT who himself was an extremely skilled swordsman.
As a duelist? Yes, he has. In RotS he gave him big problems in dueling.

TCW Maul was stated to be superior to TPM Maul in everything. I'll search the quote. Quin-Gon is one of the best, of all time, not just of a Order, of which only a few has skill shhowings. Him being compared to the likes of Windu, is Zallow tier, not fodder tier. Dooku also said Qui-Gon > AotC Kenobi.

So, he is ~the HoT.
Also, Dooku also did hold his own against Kenibi and Anakin, latter alone being superior to Dooku. Malgus don't solos in Sabers.

UCanShootMyNova
In RotS. Not in TCW.

TCW was stated to be more powerful then TPM. Logically he should have been less physically powerful and skilled and if we're to take the power growth into account the performance makes sense with those added factors.

Act III HoT or Outlander?

As of TCW? Nah.

Geistalt
Originally posted by MythLord

Ursumeles
In RotS. Not in TCW.

TCW was stated to be more powerful then TPM. Logically he should have been less physically powerful and skilled and if we're to take the power growth into account the performance makes sense with those added factors.

Act III HoT or Outlander?

As of TCW? Nah.
Do you still care for this debate?

darthbane77
Team 2

Nephthys
Malgus solos.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Team 2, either the HoT or Malgus could solo tbh. What the ****.

Ursumeles
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.