Beast vs Angel Dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Fight takes place in the middle of the street. Both opponents are going all out. Beast has feats from all films/timelines (so both Hoult and Grammer).

Who wins?

K-Dog
Angel Dust is just as skilled and is considerable stronger and at least as durable.

TheVaultDweller
I fail to see how she is considerably stronger. Beast one hand tossed Psylocke onto the roof of a multi-storey building, and threw a car several dozen yards. He's also faster and more agile than she is.

K-Dog
I was going to balance out his higher speed and agility with her good grappling in martial arts skill. Maybe he is as strong, but when she punches a giant man made of a high-powered steel, and stuns him and knocks him back dozens of feet and doesn't hurt her hands, I think she is going to break beast apart as soon as she starts to lay hands on him. I believe she can take anything he can dish out for quite a while.

TheVaultDweller
Well, depends on how well she does against his claws. If his claws can pierce her, he can mess her up badly.

And not all parts of her seem equally tough. Wade caused her visible pain with a headbutt (when he stole her match to escape).

K-Dog
I know that just because A can beat B and B can beat C that does not mean that A can beat C. but can you imagine how beast would do against colossus? Probably not nearly as well as angel dust. Not unless he was continually running away.

K-Dog
You may be right. I've actually never seen the full movie yet. Oops--Just YouTube clips. If her head is less durable, that may be. That's how I thought they portrayed blob on the other wolverine movie when wolverine head butted him in the boxing ring.

golem370
He would be faster more agile so he should be able to hit and move well enough keep C off balance.

TheVaultDweller
It was pretty strongly implied that Colossus was not going all out against Angel Dust.

I think if Colossus fought Beast, Piotr would struggle to lay a hand on him, but I don't see Beast being able to do lasting damage. Just like Angel Dust was unable to do, up until she started choking him. But if you put Beast in a similar position to how Angel Dust had him, I think Hank would also possibly be able to choke him out. And if Hank used his car tossing strength to hit Colossus in the nuts, I definitely think he'd feel it.

And the example is still not ideal, because Angel Dust does not have the same level of durability as Colossus. We visibly see that he is bulletproof (we see nothing of the sort for her), and he was not KO'd by Negasonic whereas she was.

And yeah, Wade did cause her pain with a headbutt. Now he did no lasting damage, but if he can cause her pain, Beast can do way worse. Beast strength >>>>> Wade strength.

golem370
Angel to be honest probably was hit harder the Colossus since he was on the ground and she was standing

carthage
Angel in a tought fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.