Qui-Gon Jinn vs Tol Braga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Who wins? Fight takes place aboard the Voidstar.

Ursumeles
Jinn is more impressive, imo.
Tol might be more powerful, but this don't changes my verdict.

Jmanghan
****ing... Braga, lol.

chingchangwalla
Jinn is awesome. He wins

Jmanghan
Tol Braga fought on par with Act III HoT.

:/

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Qui-Gon is cool af

SunRazer

On par? He lost.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
On par? He lost. If the fight lasts longer then 15 seconds, then yeah, I'd count that as at least comparable.

SunRazer
Do you know what "on par" means? It means you're equal. Not "comparable" or "able to stand up to them for fifteen seconds".

Heck, Qui-Gon stood up to Maul for fifteen seconds plus, but that hardly puts him on par with Maul in any aspect.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Do you know what "on par" means? On par means they are fighting as equals.

SunRazer
Yes, and fighting for more than fifteen seconds doesn't constitute being someone's equal, as per the example I provided above.

I'm sure you're aware that Braga outright lost to HoT? That's not on par at all.

Ursumeles
On par means they are fighting as equals.
Caedus and Luke also fought shortly as equals. Does that mean Caedus=Luke, besides Luke beating him while injured and ragdolling Jacen? erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Caedus and Luke also fought shortly as equals. Does that mean Caedus=Luke, besides Luke beating him while injured and ragdolling Jacen? erm Yes.

chingchangwalla
Jinn using Ataru for that long is the real feat, and he's still an old man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.