Annihilus Hulk vs WBH vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Annihilus Hulk vs WBH vs Maestro. Three Green Giants face off on a Indestructible battle field with no bfr

carver9
World Breaker is too much.

apex_pretador
annihilus wins this easily. He was continuously getting stronger, and he stomped Hulk and gladiator. He also fought off Thanos.

abhilegend
World Breaker.

carver9
Originally posted by apex_pretador
annihilus wins this easily. He was continuously getting stronger, and he stomped Hulk and gladiator. He also fought off Thanos.

He couldn't even drop Hulk while dishing out all of his power. World Breaker took out and tanked attacks from beings that were more powerful than both Hulk and Gladiator. Hell, he even admits Hulk hurt him with his only punch. Also, lol at continuously getting stronger. He has Hulk powers, of course he will keep getting stronger. That doesn't mean he is a threat to WBH.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by carver9
He couldn't even drop Hulk while dishing out all of his power. World Breaker took out and tanked attacks from beings that were more powerful than both Hulk and Gladiator. Hell, he even admits Hulk hurt him with his only punch. Also, lol at continuously getting stronger. He has Hulk powers, of course he will keep getting stronger. That doesn't mean he is a threat to WBH.
Annihilus was new to his powers when he fought hulk. Gladiator, who was stated to be equal to hulk's strength, was 2 shotted by annihilus later, and sometime more later, he even proved to be a fight for Thanos.

Oh, and hulk needed saving from annihilus.
Just like gladiator did.

And who did world breaker "tanked" more powerful than both hulk and gladiator? Let alone one of them.

carver9
Annihilus was new to his powers when he fought hulk. Gladiator, who was stated to be equal to hulk's strength, was 2 shotted by annihilus later, and sometime more later, he even proved to be a fight for Thanos.

Just like gladiator did.

And who did world breaker "tanked" more powerful than both hulk and gladiator? Let alone one of them.

And he still knew how to use the cosmic rod and he still knew how to use his strength. The same abilities he uses against Gladiator (except the blast).

He was stated to be Hulks equal but yet Ann told him that he isn't on Hulks level. Thanos is the one that said Glads was on Hulks level and he was wrong.

Ann threw everything he could at Hulks and Hulks was still at 100%. He didn't use half of his abilities against Gladiator.

He tanked hits from Wendigo who is just as strong as Savage Hulk. Bi beast who is just as strong as Savage Hulk and Armageddon who has defeated both Surfer and Merge Hulks at the same time. Then they were amped and Hulks still tanked their assault.

golem370
I think it was interesting that Thanos admited that Annihilus defeat Gladiator easier then he could have.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
I think it was interesting that Thanos admited that Annihilus defeat Gladiator easier then he could have.

I find that continued lip service odd given that glads has never done anything that should give Thanos pause

golem370
I found it odd too but I think he said something when about defeat the Annihilators in their fight before Gladiator could get back to then, he was concern a little.

Insane Titan
The lip service was a moot point in the end as Thanos had Annihilus beat in the fight.

Sin I AM
I wonder y....hmmm has thanos ever faced a flying brick before? Glads doesnt really have the most original powerset

golem370
Fallen One count?

Sin I AM
Naw. I mean strickly flying brick. No energy manip, exotic powers...like hyperion.

golem370
Champion? Thor? Beta Ray Bill

Stoic

Correction, he stomped Gladiator, he was unable to put the Hulk down. WB Hulk would walk all over the both of these guys.

Just like gladiator did.

Anyone reading the story knows that Anni-Hulk had no trouble at all manipulating his new more powerful carapace. He was able to mug Gladiator but he wasn't able to put the Hulk down. WB Hulk wins.

Insane Titan
He was beating the crap out of Hulk. Hulk ran away and had to be saved by pip.

Stoic
He used pheromones on the Hulk which increased his childlike fears. The Savage Hulk personae is that of the immature side of Banner's personality which was officially stated by Peter David on panel, and off panel. WB Hulk is a completely different creature, having faced creatures of Anni-Hulk's ilk and pounded them to dust. You can't even possibly or remotely compare WB Hulk to Savage Hulk.

WB Hulk amped at will, and did so incredibly fast. Savage Hulk alone damaged his carapace on panel. WB Hulk would turn him to dust with one punch. Guaranteed. He's way too much.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
He used pheromones on the Hulk which increased his childlike fears. The Savage Hulk personae is that of the immature side of Banner's personality which was officially stated by Peter David on panel, and off panel. WB Hulk is a completely different creature, having faced creatures of Anni-Hulk's ilk and pounded them to dust. You can't even possibly or remotely compare WB Hulk to Savage Hulk.

WB Hulk amped at will, and did so incredibly fast. Savage Hulk alone damaged his carapace on panel. WB Hulk would turn him to dust with one punch. Guaranteed. He's way too much. Annihilus was stomping before and after the fear attack wore off. Starlin stated it was waifs Indestructible Hulk during that arc. He was scared thats all.

He never pounded any characters of Annihulks to dust before, Thanos had to cut loose to put that Annihilus down. WB Hulk never faced anyone of that power all he faced was fodder

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Stoic
Correction, he stomped Gladiator, he was unable to put the Hulk down. WB Hulk would walk all over the both of these guys.

Anyone reading the story knows that Anni-Hulk had no trouble at all manipulating his new more powerful carapace. He was able to mug Gladiator but he wasn't able to put the Hulk down. WB Hulk wins.
He was getting more and more powerful, he was continuosly evolving.

Did you read infinity entity? Adam warlock while spontaneously travelling past-future went to see annihilus become nearly all powerful. That was because he had evolved, that's the character of annihilus in infinity trilogy. Hell, in infinity finale, Warlock beats annihilus by de-evloving him.

Oh, and when Thanos initially fought annihilus, he easily beat him after he went all out, but later, when he & warlock arrive to confront annihilus, he is only barely able to hold annihilus's blast, and told warlock that he needed help because it would be a tough fight alone.

Oh, and seems it is already stated, but pip saved hulk. Not to mentoin that post sakaar hulk is far, far stronger than pre sakaar hulk and probably rivals WWH. WBH isn't stomping WWH level foes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.