Qui Gon Jinn vs CW Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Fighting in the Bahamas.

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Ti.

Probably.

Maybe.

chingchangwalla
Jinn rapes

MythLord
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Jinn gets raped

chingchangwalla
Prime Qui-Gon or TPM Qui-Gon? TPM Jinn would lose, yes

Ziggystardust
I just don't see how Ti rapes. I'm certain that Qui Gon is held in higher regard within the order as a swordsman, and Ti fans haven't been able to clarify her other feats with a concrete comparison. So we are left with getting utterly stomped by Grevious on two occasions.

JKBart
Qui-Gon. Shaak has literally nothing to imply being on Jinn's tier as a duelist.

MythLord
She's held out against GG the longest out of all the Jedi(initially), which includes Ki-Adi Mundi, who in turn has accolades and feats marking him in Jinn's tier.

JKBart
Mundi fought far better than Shaak there. Far better.

At first they fought together against him. First of all, Mundi got sent into the huge rubble with giant pipes falling onto him. When Shaak remained alone, she was completely murked. Of course, she wouldn't be that easily defeated normally; all the Jedi were tired, but it's safe to assume they were equally tired.

After Mundi emerged from the rubble, he still fought at least as long, despite being in a far worse shape than Shaak when he was fighting 1v1.

Ziggystardust
A disabled viewer can watch that show and very clearly point out who the MVP is. Shaak get's second place behind Kiadi, and even if we're to assume they're on level, that's no indication of Ti raping Ginn.

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
Qui-Gon. Shaak has literally nothing to imply being on Jinn's tier as a duelist.

There's plenty to suggest she's in his league though, she was one of the greatest duelists of the order by the Clone Wars (TCWA says as much, and she's touted as one of the most accomplished swordsmasters at the start of the war in The Clone Wars Magazine).

She should however maintain a strong physicals advantage, and a strong Force advantage, even if CW Shaak lacks the feats to prove superiority over Jinn.

MythLord
When they fought him together, Ti lasted the long(he was unable to tag her, yet was able to tag Mundi). After Mundi was out of the picture, Ti held out for a bit, got disarmed, and that's about it. It's a similar performance to Ki-Adi's.

And he wasn't in far worse shape, tbh. We're talking about a Jedi who survives ship crashes and explosions, and can go on fighting with a broken arm and a massive fall. His endurance is insane, and I doubt he would've been badly damaged enough that he was in far worse shape than Ti.

So no, it wasn't far better.

Besides, you can scale Mundi to being > Jinn smile

Beniboybling
EDIT: Ninja'ed

MythLord
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
A disabled viewer can watch that show and very clearly point out who the MVP is. Shaak get's second place behind Kiadi, and even if we're to assume they're on level, that's no indication of Ti raping Ginn.

I was joking when I said Ti would rape him; but Qui-Gon isn't raping her, especially not when she's at least in Ki's tier and Mundi is >/= Jinn.

SunRazer
Since when does CW Shaak have a strong physical advantage over Qui-Gon? The only area where she beats him in is stamina, as far as I'm concerned.

Qui-Gon looks to be a better warrior, given his superiority over Anoon Bondara.

The Ellimist
Qui Gon pretty easily. I don't have Grievous above TPM Maul.

SunRazer
Shaak's only fought Grievous when exhausted.

The Ellimist
At the end of OCW, she seemed pretty terrified of the prospects of facing him.

Balta Skywalker
TI!

Kurk
Shaak Tii in a great fight. She has the stylistic advantage. This is assuming TPM Jinn.

SunRazer
Apparently the new LoE has Shaak Ti in Cin Drallig's place when Dooku cites the Masters that Grievous should be wary of facing. Eh.

Anyway, Shaak looks to be more of a Bondara-level swordsman than Qui-Gon-level.

|King Joker|
They should be around the same level, tbh. Leaning Ti, though.

BazookaMaster
Qui-Gon 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.