Darth Revan vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak with all the amps he received with the Star Forge and the Jedi juiceboxes.

Darth Revan is in his prime, but no nexus amp.

The Ellimist
Lol didn't I make this thread just a day or so ago?

Anyway, Malak wins if you take seriously the quote that his and Revan's duel was "desperate" to mean that they were already close in power.

chingchangwalla
The most underrated on KMC wins. Malak deserves serious respect.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Malak with all the amps he received with the Star Forge and the Jedi juiceboxes.

Darth Revan is in his prime, but no nexus amp. I see nothing to indicate that Malak was Nihilus level, who we are to believe even Darth Revan is above. It'd be a closer fight, but this is a Revan who still has his wits, tactics and esoteric command of the force to fall back on (i.e. not a Revan who had just gotten off being drugged for months or a Revan who is just plain nutty).

That and if we're really going by Star Forge conditions, there is nothing stopping Revan (or KOTOR Revan for that matter) from making use of said juice boxes (which you could do during the fight via drain).

SunRazer
Indeed, the Jedi juiceboxes go either way.

Not sure. Since Malak is the only one with the amp, he might prevail, but that depends on how desperate his fight with Revan was. If we're subscribing to hype factor or anything else, Revan wins.

BazookaMaster
either

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
The most underrated on KMC wins. Malak deserves serious respect. Malak is underrated?

I feel like he's OVERRATED.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Malak is underrated?

I feel like he's OVERRATED. Yeah, the fight on Star Forge shows him in pathetic light

NewGuy01
Revan is Revan, Malak is Malak. Very few conditions could change the outcome, imo.

Beniboybling
Revan ragdolls, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.