Darth Bane (Armor) vs ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
-Force.
-Sabers.
-All out.

The Ellimist
Obi Wan in all three.

Kurk
Bane in all but maybe sabers

Dark-Kenshin
Armor makes no difference against a saber tank like Obi wan. Bane won't break through his defenses and will surely do something much dumber than jumping over Obiwan's head thinking he's invincible. Without a nexus, this is easy work for Kenobi.

The Ellimist
I have DoE Bane ~ Obi Wan as a Force user, and ~ Qui Gon as a duelist. RoT Bane may be more dangerous up close because of his armor, but it's not like he's penetrating Kenobi's defenses, so why does it matter? He'll eventually get his head cut off; he's reckless, after all.

JKBart
Bane wins Force, Kenobi takes sabers in every setup, and Kenobi wins all out.

SunRazer
Obi-Wan's designed to fight these ham-fisted, aggressive styles, so yeah, he'll probably win sabers. Especially if even RoT Zannah could fend off Bane's strikes. Obi-Wan's familiarity with Djem So will help him here.

For Force, Bane's oft-cited feat of disintegrating technobeasts is outdone by Obi-Wan disintegrating Durge (yes, I'm aware that he gathered power and Durge was weakened by electricity - but Bane was on a nexus and in the same room as a holocron that was raidating DS energies). Bane does have that gate feat, which would put him above Obi-Wan as a telekinetic, but the main reason Obi-Wan loses Force is that his TK can't even hurt Bane at this point.

Obi-Wan takes all-out, though.

The Ellimist
Was Bane amped for the gate feat?

SunRazer
He still had the Orbalisks on him, but he has that here as well.

Not sure if he would've received the amp from Belia Darzu's temple, since he was destroying the entrance to it.

The Ellimist
I don't see why he wouldn't be.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi backhanding TK attacks from a (weakened) Chosen One is infinitely better than the gate feat.

SunRazer
Still, if Bane unleashes a telekinetic blast, I don't see why Obi-Wan couldn't deflect it as he did against Anakin. Force might be a stalemate now, actually.

EDIT: ninja'd by Ant.

Balta Skywalker
Kenobi probably takes this one.

UCanShootMyNova
Bane in all assuming "( armor )" means orbalisks.

Deronn_solo
Bane sweeps.

BazookaMaster
Bane
Obi
Obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.