Qui-Gon Jinn & Xanatos vs Darth Angral & Praven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the Theed Hangar. Who wins?

BazookaMaster
Team 1, Qui-Gon > Either, Xanatos=Praven

Jmanghan
Angral really is underrated.

BazookaMaster
He bested Orgus Din, this is all

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
He bested Orgus Din, this is all And fought evenly with Darth Baras...

SunRazer
They didn't clash long enough for a conclusive judgment. By that logic, Maul stalemated Mace.

darthbane77
Why are ToR characters so underrated on this site? Christ.

SunRazer
Present a case instead of appealing to ideology. If TOR characters are underrated, make a case for them to prove that the common consensus is wrong.

darthbane77
A defense besides them not being shit? Angral was feared by Deceived Malgus wasn't he? There's something to note. The others like Thanaton are pretty powerful, having been able to only be bested by Nox after Nox had the spirits he/ got. I'll have to make a thread for this at some point if I remember, I don't have the time to make a big case about it right now.

SunRazer
No one here said they were shit. Angral wasn't feared by Malgus as I recall, and other people like Thanaton aren't relevant to this thread.

darthbane77
I made an umbrella statement about ToR characters, not the ones in this thread particularly. Because the trend on KMC seems to be that the ToR era characters get underrated. This thread is no different imo.

chingchangwalla
Jinn solos.

Ursumeles
Feats for Praven?
Jinn is > Angral.

MythLord
Jinn > Angral, Xenotoast > Praven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.