Get Out (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://www.google.com/amp/hypebeast.com/2016/10/jordan-peele-get-out-trailer%3famp=1?client=safari

This looks...interesting.
I've been disappointed with horror movies over the last few years, so here's hoping.

Time-Immemorial
Looks decent

Patient_Leech
the fu#k

dadudemon
Looks good. smile

riv6672
Saw the trailer again today.
Looks less intetesting. A black Stepford vibe.

riv6672
I do have a theory on the title of the film though.
Jordan Peele being Jordan Peele, i think 'Get Out' is a reference to this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InLfUMjyKNo

About how black people would leave a haunted house (in this case weird situation), while white people stay, and invite more people over.

Kazenji
This movie has a 100% score on RT's

doesn't make sense when it also says Average Rating: 8.3/10.

riv6672
Thats...odd. huh

Patient_Leech
This movie is getting amazing reviews.

I saw the trailer again recently at the theater and I found it completely frustrating and bad at selling the film.

It's choppy and irritatingly edited...

sRfnevzM9kQ

Inhuman
Originally posted by Kazenji
This movie has a 100% score on RT's

doesn't make sense when it also says Average Rating: 8.3/10.

The way RT works is that if it gets a 60% rating and above by the reviewer then it gets a fresh tomato rating.
If a movie gets a 59% or lower by the reviewer then the movie gets a rotten tomato rating.

Kazenji
Kinda wonky.

riv6672
Its like electoral votes. kwasny

rox
This movie was very good. Its very unique.

dadudemon
I saw it. Was very entertained.I was creeped out and amused at the same time, sometimes.

There IS something happening. I won't ruin it. I won't even spoil it. But it is quite interesting and awesome. big grin

8 out of 10, for sure. Watch it with your friends. smile

riv6672
Neat; thanks for the review. thumb up

MF DELPH
Finally got around to seeing this. Not what I expected and in a very good way. This was like a modern Twilight Zone episode made into a feature film. I was impressed. I'd recommend this movie.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I saw it. Was very entertained.I was creeped out and amused at the same time, sometimes.

There IS something happening. I won't ruin it. I won't even spoil it. But it is quite interesting and awesome. big grin

8 out of 10, for sure. Watch it with your friends. smile

I haven't seen it, but I am kinda amused at the multitude of articles I've seen about it and how the true evil is "white liberallism" or just white suburban women or something along those lines lol.

MF DELPH
I wouldn't go so far as to say that was the true evil as much asit provided cover for evil intentions. Perhaps metaphorically though.

TethAdamTheRock
Movie looks stupid imo

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Movie looks stupid imo

Yeah, trailer didn't sell it well to me either. Terrible and irritating trailer. I'll wait for the small screen if that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.