Jedi Dooku vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Azronger
Sith Dooku would win with one shot. Jedi Dooku is supposedly weaker, so I guess it'll take him two, this time.

UCanShootMyNova
Hard wins this. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Sith Dooku would win with one shot. Jedi Dooku is supposedly weaker, so I guess it'll take him two, this time. Sith Dooku isn't beating Kenobi with one-shot.... lol

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sith Dooku isn't beating Kenobi with one-shot.... lol
Yes he is, lol.
He did so before erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yes he is, lol.
He did so before erm

When?

Ursumeles
When?
Did you saw RotS? Lol.

Jmanghan
Did you saw RotS? Lol. You mean when Dooku picked Kenobi up due to Dooku being an obviously superior force user?

Thats... not one shotting.

Dooku in the novel admits it was a cheapshot.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Jard wins this. smile

Azronger
Sith Dooku isn't beating Kenobi with one-shot.... lol

Oh, but he is.

Sabers: Dooku one-shots

Force: Dooku one-shots

All-out: Dooku either one-shots, or one-shots

Jmanghan
Oh, but he is.

I mean, I'm glad you took the time to post that, but in the Novel, Dooku admits to what he did against Kenobi as a cheapshot in the force.

Also, in the ROTS Novel, Dooku becomes scared shitless once Anakin and Kenobi get serious.

Saying that they were playing him, and making him think that he had the upper hand.

Ursumeles
On topic: Dooku should win at least force, and probably all-out. Not sure about sabers.

McP
Sabers - Dooku already overhelmed Obi-Wan at his peak as duelist. This time it will be even more easier.
Force - a bit harder then sabers, but Kenobi has never shown an absorb that could counter Dooku's FL. TK battle also will go in Dooku's favor, but it will take some time.
All-out is somehow the easiest part for Dooku.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by McP
Sabers - Dooku already overhelmed Obi-Wan at his peak as duelist. This time it will be even more easier.
Force - a bit harder then sabers, but Kenobi has never shown an absorb that could counter Dooku's FL. TK battle also will go in Dooku's favor, but it will take some time.
All-out is somehow the easiest part for Dooku. Jedi Dooku is weaker then Darth Tyranus in every way.

McP
Ohh, I somehow forgotten that's Jedi Dooku. Well, he still takes all categories, but it will be harder, especially in a Force battle.

SunRazer
They're probably about even in skill, although if anyone were to have the edge in this setup (form knowledge and counters, etc.) it'd be Dooku.

And Dooku's likely more powerful. So if anyone wins here, it'd be him.

relentless1
Dooku has the edge in all aspects, not as much as Darth Tyranus would but he still beats Kenobi 3/3

darthbane77
Dooku should take it in a good fight.

The Ellimist
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

1. Split
2. Dooku
3. Dooku

quanchi112
Dooku didn't win with one shot in the rots duel. Who the **** believes this nonsense ?

Darth Thor
Yes he is, lol.
He did so before erm

I guess Kenobi also beat Anakin with 1 shot then.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Kenobi didn't ragdolled Anakin.

MythLord
Dooku still sweeps, but sabers is damn close.

Azronger
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Kenobi severed his limbs with one strike.

chingchangwalla
Jard still wins thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Jard still wins thumb up
Thank you for using his name proudly like it should be.

Yeah Dooku still wins albeit much closer.

UCanShootMyNova
I used it first Kirk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.