X2 vs Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Credit to JKBart for the idea.

Ursumeles
Corran in all, but Sabers is close.

Jmanghan
Actually, what is Horn's best saber feat?

Ursumeles
Beating an high ranked Vong and sparring evenly with a weakened Mara, iirc.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Beating an high ranked Vong and sparring evenly with a weakened Mara, iirc. X2 beat 31 Nightsisters, a Rancor, and a powerful Nightsister Matriarch. (The Matriarch's power could be felt from miles away).

He didn't fight the 31 Nightsisters all at once, he beat them in groups of 3, while hindered by the DS Force Nexus of Dathomir.

Ursumeles
IIRC, Corran bested Yuuzhan Vong in his very first encounter with them.

Jmanghan
IIRC, Corran bested Yuuzhan Vong in his very first encounter with them. We talking Normal Yuuzhan Vong soldiers?

Because the kind of Nightsisters X2 fought weren't the ones that Grievous' droids slaughtered, they're more like the kind that accompanied Ventress to take down Dooku.

Now, obviously, they aren't all like that, but they all wielded lightsabers, and the force.

X2 stomped all of them on a DS Nexus.

If we're talking high-ranking Vong or slayers, then that's pretty impressive, but if not, then X2's feat is far more impressive.

Ursumeles
Quote for them being so good?
Also lol @the far. Corran could n't use hisnsense and precognition is his fight, X2 could.

Jmanghan
Quote for them being so good?
Also lol @the far. Corran could n't use hisnsense and precognition is his fight, X2 could.

Quote?

Its a video game, dude. They demonstrate it in their fight against X2, every single one of them are wielding lightsabers.

X2 was under a DS Nexus and had to fight off 31 of them, a rancor, and he also defeats their powerful Matriarch in single combat. Then fights off an army of stormtroopers with the aid of two rebel soldiers tho.

But it was a crowded room and there wasn't much space to move. In that room alone, he must have fought off at least 15-30 stormtroopers.

He also had to fight off Vader's personal droid bodyguard on a Dark Side nexus, while also simultaneously fighting off an army of stormtroopers, single-handedly on Vjun.

Ursumeles
So they hold lightsabers=very good? erm

Jmanghan
So they hold lightsabers=very good? erm And they have knowledge of the force.

You trying to downplay the feat doesn't make it that impressive.

Jmanghan
So they hold lightsabers=very good? erm How many Vong did he take out?

It depends.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
How Vong did he take out?

It depends.
How Vong did he take out? What?

Jmanghan
How Vong did he take out? What? many*

Ursumeles
I don't know.

Jmanghan
I don't know. Then why is his feat more impressive then X2's?

What makes the Vong that Horn fought better then the Nightsisters that X2 fought?

Ursumeles
That he couldn't use precog and his sense in the fight, makes his feat better, imho. Also, I am not sure if the Nightsisters>average Vong, tbh. Post-RotJ Nightsisters don't seem that strong, they got fodderized by Teneniel Djo.

MythLord
Corran.

Trocity
Yeah, Corran.

Jmanghan
That he couldn't use precog and his sense in the fight, makes his feat better, imho. Also, I am not sure if the Nightsisters>average Vong, tbh. Post-RotJ Nightsisters don't seem that strong, they got fodderized by Teneniel Djo.

DS Nexus is gonna hinder a lightsider FARRRR more then not being able to use precog and sense. It also depends on what type of Nightsister you're facing.

There were different kinds of Nightsisters.

There were the warrior's, like the ones X2, Dooku, and Maul faced.

Then there were Hunters, like the ones that were gunned down quickly by Grievous and a bunch of droids.

Then finally, there are the Shadow Killers, which I dunno much about.

Ursumeles
DS Nexus is gonna hinder a lightsider FARRRR more then not being able to use precog and sense.
No, lmao.

Jmanghan
No, lmao. ...Do you even know what a Force Nexus is?

It effectively downgrades the Force User in every way, from augmentation, to abilities such as TK.

Ursumeles
Naturally I know. roll eyes (sarcastic)
But do you know, that Sense and Precog are the maybe most influential things in a Lightsaber combat?
Also, this was the first time he fought Vong- the first time he fought without Precog and sense since over a decade.

Jmanghan
Naturally I know. roll eyes (sarcastic)
But do you know, that Sense and Precog are the maybe most influential things in a Lightsaber combat?
Also, this was the first time he fought Vong- the first time he fought without Precog and sense since over a decade. First off, explain to me how Precog and Sense are more important then Augmentation and TK?...

Ursumeles
Argumentation is probably the most important factor, yeah. TK? Corran. Yuuzhan Vong. An guy, who can't use TK properly, against force immune beings? LMFAO.
When did a DS nexus influenced Argumentation heavily, please.
Also, we did talk about dueling. How do TK influence that?
Also, Sense, Precog and Argumentation are unconscious, while TK is active.

Jmanghan
Argumentation is probably the most important factor, yeah. TK? Corran. Yuuzhan Vong. An guy, who can't use TK properly, against force immune beings? LMFAO.
When did a DS nexus influenced Argumentation heavily, please.
Also, we did talk about dueling. How do TK influence that?
Also, Sense, Precog and Argumentation are unconscious, while TK is active. It arguably affected Ahsoka on Malachor, and it definitely affected Meetra on Dromund Kaas.

Also, FORCE Augmentation is still part of the FORCE, so on a FORCE Nexus, FORCE augmentation is obviously going to be affected, just like everything else.

Ursumeles
She didn't seem slow on Dromund Kaas, tbh.
Also, not adressing the other points?

Jmanghan
She didn't seem slow on Dromund Kaas, tbh.
Also, not adressing the other points? None of your other points are important.

They literally aren't worth responding to.

Yes she did.

She was underperforming against Nyriss.

Ursumeles
None of your other points are important.

They literally aren't worth responding to.

Yes she did.

She was underperforming against Nyriss.
LMAO. I asked you, what TK has to do with dueling, and it isn't worth responding to it?
And it isn't worth responding to it, how weakened Sense/Precog/Augumentation is worse than NO Precog and Sense, after fighting with it for over a decade? WTF?

Naturally she was underperforming, but It seems to have more to do with Nyriss being amped.
But fair enough.

Jmanghan
LMAO. I asked you, what TK has to do with dueling, and it isn't worth responding to it?
And it isn't worth responding to it, how weakened Sense/Precog/Augumentation is worse than NO Precog and Sense, after fighting with it for over a decade? WTF?

Naturally she was underperforming, but It seems to have more to do with Nyriss being amped.
But fair enough.

Ok, first off, what does it actually say, because almost every force user is able to use precognition.

Unless Corran knows "Blink".

Battle precognition is a different story.

Ursumeles
Ok, first off, what does it actually say, because almost every force user is able to use precognition.

Unless Corran knows "Blink".

Battle precognition is a different story.
Yes-but not against Vong. That's the point.

Battle precognition is a different story than Battle precognitation...? I think you have an error, xD.

Jmanghan
Yes-but not against Vong. That's the point.

Battle precognition is a different story than Battle precognitation...? I think you have an error, xD. ...There are three different types of precognition.

First, there is foresight, which is the ability to see the future, past, that shit.

Then there is Battle Precognition, which does... something complicated, idfk.

Then there is Blink, which allows the force user to anticipate their opponents moves before he makes them.

Only blink is really gonna help him in a fight against X2, and neither X2 nor Horn knows that (as far as I know.)

Ursumeles
...There are three different types of precognition.

First, there is foresight, which is the ability to see the future, past, that shit.

Then there is Battle Precognition, which does... something complicated, idfk.

Then there is Blink, which allows the force user to anticipate their opponents moves before he makes them.

Only blink is really gonna help him in a fight against X2, and neither X2 nor Horn knows that (as far as I know.)
I don't say that precog would give him a edge in a fight against X2 erm
I just said, that I find his feats of besting Vong w/o precog and sense on their first encounter > X2s Nightsister feat, and I see him so more skilled.

Jmanghan
I don't say that precog would give him a edge in a fight against X2 erm
I just said, that I find his feats of besting Vong w/o precog and sense on their first encounter > X2s Nightsister feat, and I see him so more skilled. What kind of Nightsisters did Djo face?

No, Horn taking out a few Vong Soldiers without Precog is not better then X2 taking out 31 Nightsister Warriors with lightsabers, their powerful Matriarch in single combat, and a rancor on a DS Nexus.

Ursumeles
Normal ones...?
Also, IIRC Corran also bested several dozens of Vong and also an high ranked one. No Precog/Sense is still worse than a DS nexus.
If you fight as LS on a DS Nexus, you are weakened.
If you fight without precog and sense, you must change your while fighting Style.

Fated Xtasy
Hey Jman, Dathomir wouldn't hinder X2 or whatever his name is, it's a neutral Nexus that automatically rejuvenated both Luke and Tenel Ka, both of whom were Jedi at the time. If anything, X2 would be amped on Dathomir.

Jmanghan
Normal ones...?
Also, IIRC Corran also bested several dozens of Vong and also an high ranked one. No Precog/Sense is still worse than a DS nexus.
If you fight as LS on a DS Nexus, you are weakened.
If you fight without precog and sense, you must change your while fighting Style.

Battle Precognition and Normal precognition do not really affect your skills as a whole.

No precog/sense is not even close to the detriments of a DS Nexus.

That sounds impressive, I'll concede if you can prove it.

Jmanghan
Battle Precognition and Normal precognition do not really affect your skills as a whole.

That sounds impressive, I'll concede if you can prove it. Oh o.o

Well alright then.

Ursumeles

That sounds impressive, I'll concede if you can prove it.
Thanks Fated smile
I'll try, if I can find a quote regarding Vong and precog, tho.

Jmanghan
Thanks Fated smile
I'll try, if I can find a quote regarding Vong and precog, tho. Nah, dude.

You win this one.

Ursumeles
Nah, dude.

You win this one.
Thanks ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.