Making our own decisions on unused topics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dread Dark
What ever happend to us as the fans having the decision to make a universal opinion on things.

Things like PIS, CIS WIS that kind of thing we can agree on.

Remember when we can all call out that kinda shit?

Why cant we come to a conclusion with certain characters as a whole.

Pick any character you like (TCW Greivous) a character NOONE uses at all in debates, because he is obviously a lolcow. There are too many reasons on why he is terrible, he cant fight worth a damn. He is a "coward", cant win without help, gets beat nearly everytime or is just shat on.

Or hell any canon version of every character that isnt the movie characters or TCW protags.

People only use legends nowadays because canon is a big laugh.
With that I see a few people going on the topic of ancient Sith characters that the community can matured or found they can use something that some can agree or disagree on.

But now we have these unusable these wretched hype characters, like the vicious Tulak Hord looking at us, and a thousand others before him. But why him because this character has if not the most hype ive ever seen in the Sith Lore. Yet I havent found a clear bases on how us as a fan would use him.

But im sure many can say "But Dread Tulak has no evidence or feats to back him up"
You may be right, however lets dive abit deeper not into Hord but the current owners of SW. And the mind set they have.

They arent going to canonize legends material so lets drop that fools hope.

And if they do they will fail because they want to be "original", they end up
screwing up the actual solid stories and characters already developed.

If it brings in the cash then they will "canonize" or validate characters in "legends" because that what canon is.
But thats a thing for later.

Lets be very honest here, noone in the higher ups (Daddy Disney or SW staff) is ever going to write a story on him. Noone is ever going to make a game, novel or comic.

Despite the hype he brings as he is the most mysterious Sith. Im quite surprised noone decided to draw not conclusions but theories atleast.

Is it fear of being destroyed by the internet?

Is it the wait for Horukamia Disney to finally make a story? (Which they wont)

Or is it noone wishes to put deep thought into it?

Is Tulak a hype character? Yes, however from what can be gathered, we can easily have an idea on how to "normalize" his power as a community/fan base. Make theories until the "canon" actually does something. Hell I would even welcome using it, a bit risky but thats what makes it better. Somethings need to be questioned, topics need to be opened because its the fans/customer who in the end truly decide if the product is actually worthy.

Disney may be the new owners/creators of SW content, but like Lucas its up to us to judge, criticize or appraise what is good and whats no. IE Jar Jar binks.

Beniboybling
no expression

DarthAnt66
Revanchiste reincarnated as a native English speaker?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no expression
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
laughing thumb up

Jmanghan
I miss revanchiste so ****ing much.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I miss revanchiste so ****ing much.
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/64674887.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Dread Dark
This was expected. Of coarse noone can think for themselves how profound and predictable.

Questions ha to hard for KMC, and you call yourselves "debaters."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I miss revanchiste so ****ing much. Is he dead ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.