If Anakin survived mustafar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What do you think would have happened if Anakin/Vader killed Obi Wan on Mustafar and didn't lose his limbs? Would he go on to kill Sidious and take the empire for himself or would he be too mentally/emotionally unstable? Thoughts?

Zenwolf
https://youtu.be/_-rP5iqx6T8?t=8

Darth Abonis
He would achieve 200% and kill Palpatine

relentless1
he'd kill Palpatine and fulfill the Sith agenda

UCanShootMyNova
I'm not sure. Would he be able to save Padme upon reaching her injured body? It's an interesting question.

quanchi112
He'd trip and fall into the lava blaming Kenobi. Anakin's a loser and a failure.

UCanShootMyNova
True. thumb up

Rebel95
I just think he might be to arrogant and impatient and challenge palpating too soon when his powers aren't at 100%

relentless1
Originally posted by Rebel95
I just think he might be to arrogant and impatient and challenge palpating too soon when his powers aren't at 100%

I can agree with that. heres the thing though, I don't think Palpatine would kill Anakin if they fought because he was well aware that Anakin would surpass him is strength and he wanted that to happen, he even said as much to Yoda before their fight. Sidious was a Sith through and through and he would want Vader to ascend him as the most powerful Sith Lord of all time and carry on the dominance of the Sith Order.

SunRazer
The RotS novel's ending suggests that when Vader found out that Padme died, he was reaching out to crush everything but couldn't affect the Emperor due to his diminished powers. The implication there being that if he hadn't lost any limbs, Vader would've indeed killed the Emperor in that state of rage.

Deronn_solo
Anakin would have ran the Empire into the ground, lal.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

quanchi112
Anakin was such a failure.

darthbane77
Still less of a failure than Kylo Ren. Being one of the greatest Jedi killers and most powerful Sith ever>>>killing Harrison Ford via cheap-shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthbane77
Still less of a failure than Kylo Ren. Being one of the greatest Jedi killers and most powerful Sith ever>>>killing Harrison Ford via cheap-shot. Watch your tone. Vader is overrated. Kylo killing Han isn't I press over combat wise it is impressive in terms of overcoming his own feelings for his father to get the job done. Vader failed. He always failed.

darthbane77
Depends on what you say he "failed" at. If you mean he failed at not killing every Jedi he ran into then yeah he failed, or if you mean he failed at being weak then you'd be right. Kylo hasn't done shit that puts him on Vader's level in any way, shape or form; stop deluding yourself.

quanchi112
Depends on what you say he "failed" at. If you mean he failed at not killing every Jedi he ran into then yeah he failed, or if you mean he failed at being weak then you'd be right. Kylo hasn't done shit that puts him on Vader's level in any way, shape or form; stop deluding yourself. Kylo's training hasn't finished yet. In due time. Freezing the blaster bolt was more impressive than anything Vader did in the films.

Stalemating a nursing home Kenobi won't bring home any gold medals, amigo.

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kylo's training hasn't finished yet. In due time. Freezing the blaster bolt was more impressive than anything Vader did in the films.

Stalemating a nursing home Kenobi won't bring home any gold medals, amigo. As far as films go I do agree with you, Kylo's Force feats as far as films only are better. But it's also implied in TFA that Vader is still more powerful than Kylo was. Kylo likely will surpass Vader eventually, but it's also likely that Kylo will return to the light as his grandfather did.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Anakin would have ran the Empire into the ground, lal.
Because Palpatine ran the Empire super well. thumb up

...ohwait

quanchi112
As far as films go I do agree with you, Kylo's Force feats as far as films only are better. But it's also implied in TFA that Vader is still more powerful than Kylo was. Kylo likely will surpass Vader eventually, but it's also likely that Kylo will return to the light as his grandfather did. So you agree he will surpass Vader. laughing out loud

My work is done.

The First Lrder is greater than the empire. All will be convinced by the trilogy's end.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

...ohwait

I mean. He kind of did depending on what your measure of success is.

darthbane77
So you agree he will surpass Vader. laughing out loud

My work is done.

The First Lrder is greater than the empire. All will be convinced by the trilogy's end. He'll surpass Vader eventually, and likely not as a Dark Side devotee; much like Luke. As for the FO being better than the GA, that's something I will never agree on unless there's 100% indisputable proof or statements to the contrary.

playa1258
Vader has much better force feats than Ren. The canon is not just the films.

darthbane77
Originally posted by playa1258
Vader has much better force feats than Ren. The canon is not just the films. No shit. But, as much as I LOATHE agreeing with Quan, based on what is seen SOLELY in the films; Ren would appear more powerful, or at least more diverse. Now, I'm not saying he is stronger than Vader; as he indirectly admits inferiority to Vader in the ****ing movie. But based on feats ONLY, seen in the films ONLY; Ren is more impressive.

SunRazer
Not really. Ren stopping the blaster bolt was the only thing overwhelming. Kylo extracted information from Poe's mind, Vader extracted information from Luke's mind. Kylo froze someone in place, Vader choked someone through a vidscreen.

Kylo had to slash the torture room with his lightsaber to do what Vader did with just his rage in RotS.

Zenwolf
On a note about the extracting info, Vader didn't even need to be up close and personal with Luke and do that hand thing either.

quanchi112
He'll surpass Vader eventually, and likely not as a Dark Side devotee; much like Luke. As for the FO being better than the GA, that's something I will never agree on unless there's 100% indisputable proof or statements to the contrary. So you agree he will surpass him so you concede the point. Wonderful.

Your mind is made up but evidence will prove me correct once again. smile

quanchi112
Vader has much better force feats than Ren. The canon is not just the films. Comics are ignored by the film makers despite your clinging to them. They are just another means to sell more product to fanboys such as yourself. Make no mistake they aren't taken seriously when constructing the love animated and film versions. Those actually matter.

playa1258
You are wrong. Disney canon is the films, Rebels,TCW and comics. Like it or not Vader's feats from the comics are just as canon as the films.

Oh and Ren does not have the potential to reach what Anakin could have become. Not to mention he willl be completely inferior to Luke.

quanchi112
You are wrong. Disney canon is the films, Rebels,TCW and comics. Like it or not Vader's feats from the comics are just as canon as the films.

Oh and Ren does not have the potential to reach what Anakin could have become. Not to mention he willl be completely inferior to Luke. They don't pay any serious attention to the comics when they create the films, series.

Anakin didn't become it. I said Ren will surpass Vader not your fanboyish dreams of what might have been. He got ****ed up by Kenobi. He cried, raged, and burned. Oh how pathetic of Vader. He's a loser. Lost his wife, his mother, his master, he is the worst.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

...ohwait

He sorta did, lmao. Sure his arrogance got in the way at the end, but you can't tell me Sidious' Empire wasn't a success, given it was the most powerful governmental body the galaxy has ever seen.

I don't think Anakin understood the intricacies of politics to replicate Palpatine's achievement.

playa1258
They don't pay any serious attention to the comics when they create the films, series.

Anakin didn't become it. I said Ren will surpass Vader not your fanboyish dreams of what might have been. He got ****ed up by Kenobi. He cried, raged, and burned. Oh how pathetic of Vader. He's a loser. Lost his wife, his mother, his master, he is the worst.

Nice of you to admit that you discount everything but the films. Your canon is not the Disney canon.

quanchi112
Nice of you to admit that you discount everything but the films. Your canon is not the Disney canon. It is a realistic canon. Only dummies like yourself really believe the directors have comic issues sprawled around and are entertaining the thought of Han Solo and that other woman. They do it to sell more product but it isn't taken seriously. Much like yourself if I am being honest here.

playa1258
That all changed when Disney decided to change the canon.

quanchi112
That all changed when Disney decided to change the canon. They are doing what they can to make maximize profit. That doesn't mean the filmmakers take the comics seriously. You're not very realistic or smart, apparently.

playa1258
No, you are cherry picking feats and arguing only MOVIE feats count. When Disney canon includes more than just the films.

You know damn well if Kylo had some great feats in canon comics you would spam every thread with the feats.

quanchi112
No, you are cherry picking feats and arguing only MOVIE feats count. When Disney canon includes more than just the films.

You know damn well if Kylo had some great feats in canon comics you would spam every thread with the feats. It isn't relevant anyways since we don't see the comic feats occur in real time aka its speculative at best. No, I am concise not and intelligent so of course I wouldn't. You're desperate that Kylo's force stopping blaster not beat Vader's feats from three films in the opening scene.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Vader stopped several blaster bolts with his hand and choked a guy miles away through a view screen.

He also extracted information from Luke's mind easier than Ren did to Rey.

quanchi112
Vader stopped several blaster bolts with his hand and choked a guy miles away through a view screen.

He also extracted information from Luke's mind easier than Ren did to Rey. So what ? Blaster bolts isn't on screen.

Luke broke Vader, lol. That's humiliating.

playa1258
Vader stopped Han's bolts on screen. Nice cherry picking of feats because you don't like them.

How very CBR of you. You are a true Pendaran padawan.

Zenwolf
So what ? Blaster bolts isn't on screen.

https://youtu.be/wxdLYWnSzpI?t=155

erm

Petrus
They don't pay any serious attention to the comics when they create the films, series.

It's honestly hilarious for a Maul fanboy to say all these things about Vader. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
https://youtu.be/wxdLYWnSzpI?t=155

erm They are hitting him. Kylo froze them. Do you need glasses ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
It's honestly hilarious for a Maul fanboy to say all these things about Vader. thumb up Nothing I have said about Maul is unreasonable or illogical. Nice try.

Zenwolf
They are hitting him. Kylo froze them. Do you need glasses ?

You said they weren't on screen, they were.

Petrus
Nothing I have said about Maul is unreasonable or illogical. Nice try.

Really?

"They don't pay any serious attention to the comics when they create the films, series.

Anakin didn't become it. I said Ren will surpass Vader not your fanboyish dreams of what might have been. He got ****ed up by Kenobi. He cried, raged, and burned. Oh how pathetic of Vader. He's a loser. Lost his wife, his mother, his master, he is the worst." - Quanchi.

First, let's just go ahead and ignore every Maul comic, then. smile

Secondly, LMAO. Okay, Maul:

He got ****ed up by Padawan Kenobi. He cried like a little shit and begged for mercy when Palpatine was electrocuting him. He went psycho-mad, he raged for years in solitude pathetically. He lost his master's respect, he lost his brother, he lost everything he ever trained for. He gets ****ed by Blind Kanan. He gets temporarily beaten by a dog. He is the worst.

See? It was very easy to talk shit about him. How hypocritical of you to say Vader is a failure when it's very, very clear Maul is, too, according to your own logic.

quanchi112
You said they weren't on screen, they were. He didn't move the blaster bolts with forces powers. They hit him and deflected. Understand what's being said you goon.

Zenwolf
He didn't move the blaster bolts with forces powers. They hit him and deflected. Understand what's being said you goon.

What was being said by you, was this.

That they weren't on screen, when they clearly were.

quanchi112
Really?

"They don't pay any serious attention to the comics when they create the films, series. And ? This is common sense you dummy. They aim to please the masses not the fanboys who are in the miniority of their fanbase.
Another pearl of wisdom which is accurate, Yw.
He had Kenobi defeated. That's fine as he was overconfident and already disarmed Kenobi. He didn't lose to a superior skilled opponent.

His survival instincts kicked in. I do not fault him for that. Sidious begged another younger man in Anakin to save him from Windu.

He composed himself in solitude and turned that frown upside down. He didn't have the backing of an empire like Vader to construct a suit to place his feminine body inside. Letting his rage out is a common trait of the Sith. What's the problem ? You sound very ridiculous and like you're actually crying at your computer.

People die. Palpatine did kill his brother. Guess who didn't die, Maul. Maul wasn't the reason his brother died as was the case with Padme. Vader also cried like a ***** and got on his knees like a true servant. Sidious viewed him as a rival which is the ultimate respect. Look up rival and get back to me you parasite.

He blinded Kanan and had him dead to rights until Tano got involved. That's awesome and greater than anything Vader did to Kanan. Maul was again overconfident and didn't lose because of inferior skill. He wasn't even harmed.

He was never beaten by a dog you idiot. Anakin was temporarily at Ventress' mercy along with Kenobi. That's pathetic. Two superior opponents caught off guard by inferior Ventress. Weak.

Maul didn't have the aid Vader did not was he placed inside a suit by the man with a galactic empire at his bidding. Anakin was also saved by Yoda. The guy has been saved his entire shitty life. Maul is a force onto himself and didn't need all that galactic authority to press on. Maul is amazing while Vader was reasonable for his wife's depression. Loser ville.

quanchi112
What was being said by you, was this.

That they weren't on screen, when they clearly were. Not the feat I was referring to. I was referring to when Vader moved blaster bolts in a comic. The Han Solo feat isn't an example of this so it didn't happen on screen since he deflected them.

Game, set, match.

Rebel95
You sound very ridiculous and like you're actually crying at your computer. The only one who sounds like this is you lol

Petrus
lol, I don't even know why I reply to your bullshit, but whatever. I guess it's entertaining to make a fool out of you.

His survival instincts kicked in. I do not fault him for that.

That's an excuse for being a crying coward, tbh.

Yeah, if Palpatine was actually begging , it would indeed also make him seem as a coward, as well.

He composed himself? What? When Savage found him, he was living off crap and acting like a complete lunatic. He didn't compose shit, Talzin set his shit straight for him with her sorcery. If it wasn't for Savage and Talzin, Maul would've remained a crazed hermit for life.

Sure, he only had the extremely powerful magic of an extremely powerful witch... erm

Are you serious with your ridiculous contradictions right now?

You were mocking Vader because "He cried, raged and burned", yet you defend the 'rage' part in your very next argument? Wtf.

Oh, please. It takes a lot more than a butthurt Maul fanboy on an internet forum to make me cry. laughing

There you go again with your contradictions. You do realize I could literally give you the same answer to your 'lost his wife, lost his mother' line, don't you? Wtf, kid. If you're gonna defend Maul by saying "people die" then don't be a hypocrite and attempt to ridicule Vader by mockingly saying he lost people.

Guess who didn't die, either? Vader. So?

lol, that's exactly my point... Yet you mock Vader but defend Maul.

ri-val.

noun
1. a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.

verb
1. compete for superiority with; be or seem to be equal or comparable to.

Oh yeah, Maul sure as hell seemed like a big rival when Sidious bitchslapped him and his brother simultaneously in a duel. thumb up

And your insults are spot on, you really touched a nerve there. thumb up

It's funny how you try to make this sound impresive, lmao. Maul cheap-shotted Kanan. Blinding him the way he did was quite unimpressive. And of course he had him dead to rights until Ahsoka got involved because Kanan was in pain and couldn't even defend himself. Seriously, your arguments get more ridiculous every day.

A. Dog. Floored him. Temporarily. laughing

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111137054/5312256-maul+vs+giant+dog.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
The only one who sounds like this is you lol Based on ?

quanchi112
lol, I don't even know why I reply to your bullshit, but whatever. I guess it's entertaining to make a fool out of you.

That's an excuse for being a crying coward, tbh.

Yeah, if Palpatine was actually begging , it would indeed also make him seem as a coward, as well.
You are quite delusional, chica.

He survived. Sidious did the same thing but you conveniently ignore that instance which makes you a hypocrite. He was begging for Anakin to save him. Did you not see the film ?

He survived. For years he survived the fall and reconstructed legs for himself. He's a survivor. He was not taken in by a medical evacuation team supplied by the empire. Speculation.

Maul didn't need her to survive he needed her to cure his insanity which isn't the same thing. Apples to oranges.

Maul didn't cry. Maul was in pain. Anakin was crying over his context for his former master whose hand he forced to cripple him in the first place. Anakin was the result of his fate. He forced Kenobi's hand, literally. Maul has also kept his rage in check when sparing Kenobi to prolong his torture. He's had Kenobi at his mercy the same can't be said for Vader against Kenobi.

I am sure you're using to crying off the daily rejections you deal with but that's neither here nor there, girl.

Maul didn't cause their deaths it was beyond his power to stop. The same can't be said for Padme.

Vader died when he betrayed his ideals after his son gave him the ass beating off his life.

So you agree Vader caused her death but Maul didn't cause Opress's making it entirely different thus undermining your delusional point.
. The results didn't matter nor do they make Sidious' own words not count. As I said a rival is someone you respect but your opinion doesn't undermine or replace the meaning of the word. Concession accepted.

Precog and he had his weapon on him. Is he supposed to scream get ready I am going to attack. So you agree without aid Kanan dies. Good.

So what ? Are you saying a dog couldn't floor Vader ? This is some of the most desperate shit ever posted. Hondo held Anakin, Kenobi, and Dooku prisoner. That's pathetic.

That isn't temporarily beaten you troll. If someone gets tackled and then someone throws them off was their fight split into two outcomes ? Did the guy tackled lose temporarily ?

Kurk
I'm really beginning to believe that Quanchi dislikes every single SW character minus Maul, Kylo Ren, and Snoke.

Raptor22
Originally posted by SunRazer
The RotS novel's ending suggests that when Vader found out that Padme died, he was reaching out to crush everything but couldn't affect the Emperor due to his diminished powers. The implication there being that if he hadn't lost any limbs, Vader would've indeed killed the Emperor in that state of rage. i disagree. Palpatine had no intention of passing the mantle to vader. He ultimately wanted to be immortal and rule the galaxy for ever.

"Together these pages unite one of the first sith lords with he who shall be the last"

" Curious i have brought the sith to their ultimate victory. Through study, i will soon learn how to defeat death. While i may choose apprentices, i will never choose a successor."

-Book of the Sith

Im pretty sure he echos the same sentiments in the Plagueis novel also.

McP
Being overhelmed by untrained Rei in mental fight, hited by moderate skilled stromtrooper and then loosing to Rei in saber duel is indeed impressive and above anything Vader has done in the movies ^^

quanchi112
Kylo was injured and Rey not Rei seemed more knowledgeable about the MF than Han Solo was. She was amazing in her limited time with anything she set her skillset towards. Kylo's training was also incomplete so this was all possible without him at his prime. Prepare to marvel come episode eight.

NTJack0
He'd try to kill Palpatine and get spanked, and whether or not Palpatine cripples him anyway is up to him.

quanchi112
Well he did kill Palpatine with one hand. Funny thing is Palp didn't see it coming. What an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.