A new low for Star Wars forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
https://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150128

Utterly ridiculous. The humorous aspect of this is they actually believe it. How preposterous and how ignorant to believe the debate is settled just on this biased run site.

Zenwolf
Is there a point for you posting links to very old forum threads?

Beniboybling
For a moment I was expecting one of Ziggy's posts. mmm

Dread Dark
What are you talking about, this is actually a well done discussion between two fans of different ideals.

SWvsST come on...I mean come on....thats just low....how dare those two collide.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Is there a point for you posting links to very old forum threads? To educate the down trodden and retarded. Do you identify yourself as one of them ?

Dread Dark
I wonder whats gonna make things better for a triggering response from Zen.

The question being asked..or being called retarded.

Both seem hard, I think that killed Zen Wolf.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
To educate the down trodden and retarded. Do you identify yourself as one of them ?

Educate them on what exactly? Posting a very old forum link, when new information or views would have surfaced since then?

I mean sure, might be for a good read, but that's about it.

JKBart
Zen's above this

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Educate them on what exactly? Posting a very old forum link, when new information or views would have surfaced since then?

I mean sure, might be for a good read, but that's about it. How their ridiculous conclusion is opinion based so acting as if the matter has been resolved is ridiculous. Wong is an extremely biased and jaded fool.

quanchi112
I wish this cowardly Wong would leave his stronghold to be utterly destroyed by me on kmc.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
For a moment I was expecting one of Ziggy's posts. mmm

I honestly thought as well.

Ziggystardust
The most amusing thing about that Syndicate, is that your wearing my signature as a badge of honour, even more amusing, you don't know how to change it back without someone's help laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
The most amusing thing about that Syndicate, is that your wearing my signature as a badge of honour, even more amusing, you don't know how to change it back without someone's help laughing out loud

I'm wearing a quote from you that I found hilarious.

Ziggystardust
*inspirational, and believe me there's plenty more to come.

UCanShootMyNova
I sure hope so. I need a good laugh.

quanchi112
Wong if you can hear me you biased bastard I challenge you.

Ziggystardust
Answer me honestly though, can you still not change your signature on your own?

UCanShootMyNova
... I cannot.

Ziggystardust
laughing out loud Tickled Pink and all the colours of the rainbow.

quanchi112
WONG, I CHALLENGE YOU

http://66.media.tumblr.com/ef651bf8248e54e04f0efb28c109cd32/tumblr_o0yji0tSTO1r1qffbo2_500.gif

UCanShootMyNova
WONG, I CHALLENGE YOU

http://66.media.tumblr.com/ef651bf8248e54e04f0efb28c109cd32/tumblr_o0yji0tSTO1r1qffbo2_500.gif

thumb up

quanchi112
If Wong doesn't show that's an L.

The Ellimist
For those who aren't into SW vs. ST, the ST crowd is basically like the antediluvians in SW vs. debates.

An interesting note that Wong certainly loved to point out was that every single technically qualified participant took the side of him and Saxton. Not a single person on the Trek side had any sort of relevant academic or professional qualifications (which matters for that kind of technical debate analysis). Coincidence?

Trocity
Wong if you can hear me you biased bastard I challenge you.

LOL

quanchi112
Wong won't show on a neutral forum since he doesn't have any power here. He also conveniently omits various Trek episodes, beings to try to tell his Wars victory.

He also isn't well versed in arguing against the Kelvin timeline.

Show yourself Wong. You make me sick hiding on your own site falsely proclaiming victory.

The Merchant
Wong hasn't been online debating since the early 2000s. You can try and contact hik via email.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
Wong hasn't been online debating since the early 2000s. You can try and contact hik via email. So he's been hiding since the Kelvin films came out. Figures. I guarantee if I could get ahold of this passionless fanboy he'd back the **** down.

The Ot era is a weak Wars era. That's undeniable. I'm sure once darth Wong finally came to grips with this inevitable truth he went into hiding to live out his life in shame.

The Ellimist
Wong is probably my single greatest influence as a debater.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Wong is probably my single greatest influence as a debater. Well tell your mentor I am at his door. He needs to answer the bell. You're still doing the battlezone this year, right ?

Ursumeles
Si

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Si Non.

quanchi112
Ellimist ?? You agreed to still see this through. Am I right ?

The Ellimist
Yeah sure, although I haven't seen Beyond yet.

I know you're being facetious but Wong obviously isn't reading your posts. If you want to challenge him, you're welcome to try to contact him via stardestroyer.net, but I'm not sure if he really checks that anymore. Barring that you can find him on facebook. Just try to use better grammar and poise than you normally do, or else you'll come off as some kid spammer.

quanchi112
Yeah sure, although I haven't seen Beyond yet.

I know you're being facetious but Wong obviously isn't reading your posts. If you want to challenge him, you're welcome to try to contact him via stardestroyer.net, but I'm not sure if he really checks that anymore. Barring that you can find him on facebook. Just try to use better grammar and poise than you normally do, or else you'll come off as some kid spammer. I do not know his real name. I honestly doubt he has the balls to leave his safe haven.

Beyond is out digitally. I purchased it on my PS4. I think you'll be impressed with the bee swarm and what it's capable of. The sheer number of ships along with the efficiency and coordination of the attacks is going to really decimate the empire's slower, massive ships. They gonna get there breached, son. (Is that sentence up to snuff grammar wise for Mr. Wong ?).

The Ellimist
His name is Michael Wong. His EDIT: not sure if I should link lol is public.

quanchi112
His name is Michael Wong. His EDIT: not sure if I should link lol is public. Ok, I'll see what I can uncover. In the meantime let's timetable this battlezone. Are you shooting for November or December ? I mean with regards to when you're going to see Beyond and when will you have a week or so to devote to this.

quanchi112
There are multiple Wongs. Is it the one from San Francisco Cali ?

quanchi112
November or December for our battlezone, Ellimist ?

playa1258
I creampied a girl with the last name Wong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
I creampied a girl with the last name Wong. No one believes you have ever had sex.

quanchi112
Ellimist, set the date. The fate of Star Wars hangs in the balance.

quanchi112
Ellimist !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set the date and let's lock this thing in.

Balta Skywalker
To educate the down trodden and retarded. Do you identify yourself as one of them ?

I'm sure he doesn't. Yet, you probably should, with those cancerous opinions and shit, that then you try and hide it with "Uh, I'm trolling".

Idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
I'm sure he doesn't. Yet, you probably should, with those cancerous opinions and shit, that then you try and hide it with "Uh, I'm trolling".

Idiot. It is far easier to casually dismiss someone's opinions as cancerous without the difficult of proving it. If it's such cancer why do they let me persist ? This white site is built on the backbone of nerds arming fictional topics no one else gives one good **** about. I am coming to the den of the nerd elite and it's empty. They lack the courage to definitively prove I am wrong and shut me up. Cowardice. I walk the walk most don't I am afraid.

Balta Skywalker
It is far easier to casually dismiss someone's opinions as cancerous without the difficult of proving it. If it's such cancer why do they let me persist ? This white site is built on the backbone of nerds arming fictional topics no one else gives one good **** about. I am coming to the den of the nerd elite and it's empty. They lack the courage to definitively prove I am wrong and shut me up. Cowardice. I walk the walk most don't I am afraid.

That has always been your one defense. To say people are afraid of you.

quanchi112
That has always been your one defense. To say people are afraid of you. Well this is a debating site so not coming forward to prove me wrong is being afraid. I am punking an entire fanbase. I mean this with every fiber of my being no one can stand up to me in a debate here. No one. The proof is in the lack of challengers. Shut me up.

Balta Skywalker
Well this is a debating site so not coming forward to prove me wrong is being afraid. I am punking an entire fanbase. I mean this with every fiber of my being no one can stand up to me in a debate here. No one. The proof is in the lack of challengers. Shut me up.

Ant could probably kick your ass.

Nephthys
He just wants attention. Ignore him and he'll leave eventually.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys

thumb up

Darth Thor
Yes no one can stand up to Quanchi. That's why he chickened out from a battle zone with me on numerous occasions.

He issues the challenge, then he himself chickens out laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ant could probably kick your ass. What does this have to do with Ant ?

quanchi112
He just wants attention. Ignore him and he'll leave eventually. Not likely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes no one can stand up to Quanchi. That's why he chickened out from a battle zone with me on numerous occasions.

He issues the challenge, then he himself chickens out laughing out loud I issued a Khan vs Vader battlezone which you accepted. The day of you pussed out and didn't want to rep Vader. You punked out.

quanchi112
Punking an entire fanbase. No pride whatsoever.

Balta Skywalker
I issued a Khan vs Vader battlezone which you accepted. The day of you pussed out and didn't want to rep Vader. You punked out.

You have the entire page against you. Nobody will believe that.

Balta Skywalker

I'll do my best to ignore him.

quanchi112
You have the entire page against you. Nobody will believe that. What do you mean the entire page ? The thread still exists where he agreed to battlezone only to back out the day of. He didn't truly believe in Vader.

Star Wars fans other than myself for the most part don't really believe in what they type. Gutless. Look at what I'm doing and any self respecting nerd would put together a case and tear me apart if they could. It's pretty easy to say why they don't. They can't. Pansies.

quanchi112
I'll do my best to ignore him. Another confirmed Star Wars coward. I want a judged debate to prove the merits of my argument. If no one comes forward to shut me up I'll hold this over the fanbase forever.

quanchi112
http://vodzilla.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/bb-run.gif

Balta Skywalker
Another confirmed Star Wars coward. I want a judged debate to prove the merits of my argument. If no one comes forward to shut me up I'll hold this over the fanbase forever.

The fact that you have yourself in such levels of high esteem is sad, and a bit narcissistic.

quanchi112
The fact that you have yourself in such levels of high esteem is sad, and a bit narcissistic. The fact you want to psycho analyze me instead of defending your stance is a concession. I mock the Darth Wongs of the Internet as biased and delusional cowards without any real guts to back their position in a judged debate.

Balta Skywalker
The fact you want to psycho analyze me instead of defending your stance is a concession.

I have nothing to defend, besides the fact you calling me a coward, and saying nobody will ever kick you out.

quanchi112
I have nothing to defend, besides the fact you calling me a coward, and saying nobody will ever kick you out. So you concede the Kelvin timeline eradicates the Ot era.

Balta Skywalker
So you concede the Kelvin timeline eradicates the Ot era.

And now you try to prove your point, by desperatelly making a discussion? I'm sorry, but nobody could ever be afraid of you.

quanchi112
And now you try to prove your point, by desperatelly making a discussion? I'm sorry, but nobody could ever be afraid of you. The fact you won't accept a debate proves your words are false bravado. I'm punking an entire fanbase of dedicated nerds.

Balta Skywalker
The fact you won't accept a debate proves your words are false bravado. I'm punking an entire fanbase of dedicated nerds.

I won't accept a debate when it's not needed.

AND YOU ALREADY SAID THAT!

The Merchant
I will say this about Wong. I don't like how he tries and limits fictional universes by applying RL physics to them. While physics does exist and what-not in these universes there will always be stuff where the verses bends or outright breaks the laws of physics. He tries his best to try and lowball Trek that way by using their high end instances and applies some pseudo analysis and coming to a conclusion that isn't even at all hinted in the story. He also believes Obi wan can beat the Flash and outright dismissed Flashs high end feats because they broke the laws of physics.

Goku solos everything I mentioned.

quanchi112
I won't accept a debate when it's not needed.

AND YOU ALREADY SAID THAT! None of this is needed. The point is people do it because they are passionate about it. On a site in which nerds partake in the unnecessary hobby of debating fictional matchups I am doing what no other has done in the heart of the Star Wars universe. I am putting my bootheels to its throat and making it my own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
I will say this about Wong. I don't like how he tries and limits fictional universes by applying RL physics to them. While physics does exist and what-not in these universes there will always be stuff where the verses bends or outright breaks the laws of physics. He tries his best to try and lowball Trek that way by using their high end instances and applies some pseudo analysis and coming to a conclusion that isn't even at all hinted in the story. He also believes Obi wan can beat the Flash and outright dismissed Flashs high end feats because they broke the laws of physics.

Goku solos everything I mentioned. Thats why I can't see how any self respecting debater can actually model themselves after someone so blatantly biased and retarded.

Balta Skywalker
None of this is needed. The point is people do it because they are passionate about it. On a site in which nerds partake in the unnecessary hobby of debating fictional matchups I am doing what no other has done in the heart of the Star Wars universe. I am putting my bootheels to its throat and making it my own.

You act like if you were so smart and so mature, when you insist nobody will ever defeat you on a debate.

quanchi112
You act like if you were so smart and so mature, when you insist nobody will ever defeat you on a debate. When they won't accept a judged debate it only reaffirms my opinion. It's quite a self esteem booster when you talk shit to nerds and they don't accept the challenge.

Balta Skywalker
When they won't accept a judged debate it only reaffirms my opinion. It's quite a self esteem booster when you talk shit to nerds and they don't accept the challenge.

You are no more than an arrogant jerk.

quanchi112
You are no more than an arrogant jerk. Your opinion of me is of no concern. I only seek to debate here. You should do the same.

Balta Skywalker
Your opinion of me is of no concern. I only seek to debate here. You should do the same.

You seek for no debate, only to call people cowards and put gifs.

quanchi112
You seek for no debate, only to call people cowards and put gifs. In a battlezone that's another matter altogether. I will call people cowards when they do not step up to the plate in the meantime. People like that biased dead man Wong act as if Wars wins because there's no possible way for his opinion to be threatened on his own site. In an official debate that's another matter altogether.

quanchi112
Balta has left with his tail in between his legs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.