Sidious vs Kyp Durron, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GM Yoda
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out.

Feats/abilities from the novels only.
All characters are in their primes.

Deronn_solo
Sidious sweeps. C'mon, now.

JKBart
Force: Kyp's power will allow the team to hold on for a few moments before Mara and Jaina are sent aside and Kyp follows short after a good resistance.
Sabers: They get B-Team'd laughably.
All out: They get B-Team'd laughably.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious.

Ziggystardust
Sidious B-teams

Trocity
More difficult than the B-team, but yeah, he clearly wins.

The Ellimist
They have a shot in the Force if they both meld with Kyp and BM for him.

Ursumeles
Sidious.

Q99
They're a good deal stronger than the B-team in force and sabers, it won't be like that fight.

MythLord
Palpy still sweeps.

Q99
Mm, I'm not so sure. Jaina on her own was capable of going 1v1 with Darth Caedus, someone who could give Sidious a duel (and Mara similarly gave Caedus a nice fight). Kyp's high force power gives something to greatly blunt the effects of Sid's force offense too, especially considering Jaina has good force defense as well.

These three are much stronger than the Maul/Savage duel, and that took a few minutes to win.

Also, all three can battle meld to help.

I view this as a real serious rumble here.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Q99
Mm, I'm not so sure. Jaina on her own was capable of going 1v1 with Darth Caedus, someone who could give Sidious a duel (and Mara similarly gave Caedus a nice fight). Kyp's high force power gives something to greatly blunt the effects of Sid's force offense too, especially considering Jaina has good force defense as well.

These three are much stronger than the Maul/Savage duel, and that took a few minutes to win.

Also, all three can battle meld to help.

I view this as a real serious rumble here.
-In their first fight Jaina was amped, and in their second fight he had only one arm and a hole in the gut.
-Mara had an enviromental advantage(Caedus couldn't use his lightsaber and the force good, but Mara her Vibroblade), prep and Caedus was injured.
-Sidious would come close to ragdolling Caedus, and would win in Sabers every time.
-LOL. Sidious was toying with the Zabraks.
Kyp is the only one who maybe wouldn't get ragdolled and he would get B-Team'ed.

The Ellimist
Yeah pretty much. Though I'd put Caedus closer to RotS Sidious than Vader tbh.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZOln4JxCoZay4/giphy.gif

Q99
Originally posted by Ursumeles
-In their first fight Jaina was amped, and in their second fight he had only one arm and a hole in the gut.

And the trio can battle meld, so that's an amp.

Also Caedus had pain-ignoring powers to make him less hampered by wounds than most.

And, having backup is better than an amp to begin with.

These three working together would without a doubt overwhelm and flatten Caedus. Caedus would give Sidious a fight but lose.

Yea, but... there's also just one Caedus, there's three people here.

Whenever he split them up, yes. Whenever both of them were using sabers together, they were holding their own. He had to split them up to take 'em apart.

You do realize trios fight together, right? I mean, I think Kyp is stronger than the B-team in sabers and precog is noted as a strength of his, and the Lost Tribe member who was actually able to give Luke a good saber fight was described as Kyp level, but he's not alone in any case and there's not one but two other saber masters to reduce the heat. He'd be in big trouble if solo'd out, but he wouldn't be B-teamed.

Plus, with battlemeld, he should have some amp anyway.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Neither can touch Sheev erm

Ursumeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.