Ben Kenobi vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi [Force Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ben as of A New Hope; Obi-Wan as of Revenge of the Sith. Both of them can only use the Force, so who wins? Battle takes place onboard the Death Star.

UCanShootMyNova
Ben.

Darth Thor
Ben

Jmanghan
Ben.

Beniboybling
Beniboy.

|King Joker|
Bump

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan. I actually agree with Ziggy, figure that.

Ziggystardust
I'm not surprised, I'm basically a pariah on this board.

Kurk
It's noted he increased in power. No question here

Ziggystardust
Where and by whom?

Kurk
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Where and by whom?
Complete hearsay by someone on this forum who seemed smart not too long ago in a Ben vs forum.

SunRazer
Logically he did grow in power (I think there was a quote for that). Although Obi-Wan has insane durability and stamina and any power discrepancy might not make much of a difference. Obi-Wan would win the battle of attrition that's likely to happen.

relentless1
lol Obi Wan easy, he stalemated an angry Vader with a Force Push; best i saw the old man do were tricks and slight of hand shit...his powers were weak as shit by that time.

And aside from learning how to become a Force Ghost somebody show me some evidence that old man Kenobi somehow got stronger in the interim when we see nothing of the sort in ANH

UCanShootMyNova
He states it himself and I know Wolf has some quotes confirming such.

|King Joker|
Remember to vote, guys.

Originally posted by SunRazer
Logically he did grow in power (I think there was a quote for that). Although Obi-Wan has insane durability and stamina and any power discrepancy might not make much of a difference. Obi-Wan would win the battle of attrition that's likely to happen. That's kind of what I was thinking. I doubt Ben is powerful enough to ragdoll or anything, and RotS Kenobi can take a lot of damage. So when it comes down to it I think RotS Kenobi would be able to outlast his older self, despite the likely power deficit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.