Sirak vs. elite magnaguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sirak vs. one of the magnaguards personally trained by General Grievous. Sabers only.

Ursumeles
Magnaguard.

Q99
He can take a magnaguard.

In the first CW, we saw a couple Jedi beat fairly impressive Magnaguard.

SunRazer
Those were elite Jedi Masters and it took them forever to beat a Magnaguard. Sirak isn't on their level.

Q99
Masters, sure, but I'm not sure if they're that elite (as opposed to just solid), we haven't really seen or heard of 'em.

And hey, force lightning is good vs droids.

The Ellimist
No offense intended: it's nice to see Q99 interact with the new generation's views, lol.

MythLord
MagnaGuard.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Q99
Masters, sure, but I'm not sure if they're that elite (as opposed to just solid), we haven't really seen or heard of 'em.

And hey, force lightning is good vs droids.

Roron Corobb was among the top four Jedi that Grievous killed, and he battled a Magnaguard forever without winning at one point.

Maybe - if Sirak can use it in battle, which I doubt, since he's hasn't even attained mastery of it. Or Sith mastery in general.

MythLord
Wait, who of note did Grievous even kill? Aside from Roron, Foul and Pablo?

SunRazer
Top Jedi whose lightsabers that Grievous took, then.

Roron, Pablo Jill, Shaak Ti and Adi Gallia, I believe, were the ones he considered his greatest. Out of about 100, according to Insider #86.

The Ellimist
In canon he didn't even beat Shaak Ti in a duel, he just stabbed her in the back lol.

Anyway Sirak dies.

MythLord
But he did duel her before he took her aboard the Invisible Hand, so I guess it counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.