Sphinx Vs Onimar Synn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/OS_zpsyzqukmew.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SX_zpsa6cfwhpo.jpg

Zack M
KM go!

beatboks
So were talking holy war Ominar ??? (Based on image) rather than JUST Rann Thanagar war.

Zack M
Holy War.

Zack M
Or Thanagar War...

beatboks
They were very different powerset.

Thanagar war had acqumulated heaps of Nth metal and was using it to control the 4 fundamental forces of nature

Holy war had heaps of trapped Thanagarian souls feeding him and was more a psionic beast.

The way each operated was completely different and makes a difference. You'll need to choose and stick to a choice for an informed decision.

Zack M
Didn't Holy War Synn have his limbs BFR by Adam Strange? Let's use that version.

-K-M-
Huh? Onimar Synn didn't appear in Holy War. He appeared in JSA and just the regular Rann/Thanagar War. The image in the first post is the cover from "Rann/Thanagar War #4"

You guys confusing Synnar?

Zack M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Huh? Onimar Synn didn't appear in Holy War. He appeared in JSA and just the regular Rann/Thanagar War. The image in the first post is the cover from "Rann/Thanagar War #4"

Yeah, the Rann/Thanagar War was when he got his limbs BFR to different parts of the universe, right? Who you going with?

beatboks

Thanks KM memory in a complete twist.
I was thinking of the JSA arc that lead into Rann Thanagar war as the war and therefore since the war came after incorrectly placed it as the Holy war

-K-M-
Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, the Rann/Thanagar War was when he got his limbs BFR to different parts of the universe, right? Who you going with?

Correct

As beatboks said it depends on what incarnation your going with

Zack M
Correct

As beatboks said it depends on what incarnation your going with

We're going with that version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.