Thanos vs Classic Juggernaut (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this h2h match? Physical amping is allowed.

Insane Titan
Thanos takes it in the end.

Juggernaut doesn't have the strength or showings to put Thanos down.

golem370
And Thanos can't drop Juggernaut physically. Stalemate

Insane Titan
Originally posted by golem370
And Thanos can't drop Juggernaut physically. Stalemate juggernaut has been hurt physically before.

Thanos punches are amped by his energy fist. His energy is a mix of dark magic and cosmic.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
juggernaut has been hurt physically before.

Thanos punches are amped by his energy fist. His energy is a mix of dark magic and cosmic.
True. Juggernaut is one of the most inconsistent characters in comics. One issue he screams in pain from a chandelier attack by Nightcrawler, next issue he's laughing off a Godblast.

Going by average showings, I'm giving it to Thanos.

golem370
Did the OP say he could amp his punches even still Juggernaut should tank them anyway burning eyes is more painful then blunt force trauma.

Stoic
My money's on Thanos. I can't see Cain actually being able to put enough damage on Thanos to keep him down.

Digi
Classic Juggs? Yeah, stalemate imo. Way less raw power of course, but he's too invulnerable. Thanos has easy BFR wins, but that's likely against the OP's stips.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

apex_pretador
None of them can hurt each other.

celeyhyga17
Thanos via decision.

Galan007
If Juggernaut has his FF up here, Thanos can't do a goddamn thing to hurt him. Same coin, Juggs doesn't have the physicality to down Thanos either. So stalemate.

If the FF isn't in play, then obviously Thanos wins.

golem370
Even without the FF Thanos imo can't stop Juggs.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
If Juggernaut has his FF up here, Thanos can't do a goddamn thing to hurt him. Same coin, Juggs doesn't have the physicality to down Thanos either. So stalemate.

If the FF isn't in play, then obviously Thanos wins.

It's in play.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Even without the FF Thanos imo can't stop Juggs.
You're right.

This is a stalemate. I mean, shit, if it goes on long enough? Thanos wont live as long.

Facee
Has classic juggs ever battled Gladiator h2h ?

Magnon
Thanos is probably stronger but it doesn't matter: in a pure physical fight Classic Juggernaut will eventually win.

Juggs' punches can at least hurt Thanos a bit; Thanos cannot tank them forever. On the other hand, Juggernaut's physical invulnerability, unstoppability (even when reduced to a skeleton), instant regeneration, and unlimited endurance ensure that he isn't going down first.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Magnon
Thanos is probably stronger but it doesn't matter: in a pure physical fight Classic Juggernaut will eventually win.

Juggs' punches can at least hurt Thanos a bit; Thanos cannot tank them forever. On the other hand, Juggernaut's physical invulnerability, unstoppability (even when reduced to a skeleton), instant regeneration, and unlimited endurance ensure that he isn't going down first. a Holding back WWH hurt juggernaut physically.

riv6672
Originally posted by Magnon

Juggs' punches can at least hurt Thanos a bit; Thanos cannot tank them forever. On the other hand, Juggernaut's physical invulnerability, unstoppability (even when reduced to a skeleton), instant regeneration, and unlimited endurance ensure that he isn't going down first.
Is Thanos still banned by Death? My earlier thought on him being first to die presumes they made up.

basilisk
These days Subby and even characters like America Girl seem to draw blood from Thanos with a single punch... it might be possible for Juggernaut to eventually beat Thanos down to the point where he can't get back up but this fight would go on a long time.

So it's probably effectively a stalemate with the fist fight limitation.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by basilisk
These days Subby and even characters like America Girl seem to draw blood from Thanos with a single punch... it might be possible for Juggernaut to eventually beat Thanos down to the point where he can't get back up but this fight would go on a long time.

So it's probably effectively a stalemate with the fist fight limitation. Namor drew blood but broke his hand with punch having no effect on Thanos. Same with no affect from American girl, someone who nobody actually knows her strength or power lvl.

apex_pretador
We are using flat-out PIS? Oh cool.

carver9
American girl is a monster. She is most definitely top tier. Hell, probably Trans tier looking at her recent performance against the Ultimates.

h1a8
Thanos has CONSISTENTLY been hurt or effected by high herald level blunt force. He has an outlier or two of resisting blasts. But blasts aren't blunt force strikes or bear hugs. Without bfr, Juggs wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos has CONSISTENTLY been hurt or effected by high herald level blunt force. He has an outlier or two of resisting blasts. But blasts aren't blunt force strikes or bear hugs. Without bfr, Juggs wins. Juggs has been hurt by physical force loads of times or do you just ignore that.

High heralds have never been close to putting Thanos down physically.

h1a8
Juggs has been hurt by physical force loads of times or do you just ignore that.

High heralds have never been close to putting Thanos down physically.

The difference is that Thanos, nearly 100% percent of the time, has been affected by high herald blunt force. Thus its his norm. Only version of Classic Juggs to be affected is the one without his FF. But even that version has been affected less than 1% of the time, making them NOT the norm.

I believe the version in this thread is the one with the forcefield. But I could be wrong.

So I'll say this.
FF yes then Juggs win
FF no then Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
The difference is that Thanos, nearly 100% percent of the time, has been affected by high herald blunt force. Thus its his norm. Only version of Classic Juggs to be affected is the one without his FF. But even that version has been affected less than 1% of the time, making them NOT the norm.

I believe the version in this thread is the one with the forcefield. But I could be wrong.

So I'll say this.
FF yes then Juggs win
FF no then Thanos wins. you say "affected" like it means something, when in reality he came nowhere close to losing. Thor is stronger than juggernaut physically and amping with the pg only made Thanos nose bleed a bit.

Cain can't do anything from behind his ff. plus he's been hurt far more than the BS 1% you just made up.

basilisk
Originally posted by carver9
American girl is a monster. She is most definitely top tier. Hell, probably Trans tier looking at her recent performance against the Ultimates. I am beginning to think you are right - in fact both America Gril and Vision did quite well against the Ultimates while both times Thanos fought them he ended up KTFO sleeping on the floor after 3.5 minutes. I guess that's just how comics are these days.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by basilisk
I am beginning to think you are right - in fact both America Gril and Vision did quite well against the Ultimates while both times Thanos fought them he ended up KTFO sleeping on the floor after 3.5 minutes. I guess that's just how comics are these days. vision was amped

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Who's taking this h2h match? Physical amping is allowed.

Who do you think wins?

h1a8
you say "affected" like it means something, when in reality he came nowhere close to losing. Thor is stronger than juggernaut physically and amping with the pg only made Thanos nose bleed a bit.

Cain can't do anything from behind his ff. plus he's been hurt far more than the BS 1% you just made up.

Being affected proves that with enough hits they will eventually go down. A battle of attrition even. I disagree that Thor is stronger than Juggernaut on average. Juggs was on the verge of killing Thor once by physical force. I would say they are peers.

We don't know how much Thor was amped or his strength level with the PG. Remember characters operate at different levels at different times. From before the PG and after the PG Thor only appeared slightly amped. I would say less than 2x.

We are talking about Classic Juggs. He was hurt a very small fraction of his appearances. One or two of the showings are PIS and can't be used as evidence.
But that was Juggs written without a FF.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

h1a8
Being affected proves that with enough attacks he will eventually go down. Whether it takes 10 attacks or a million it doesn't matter. Juggs will effect Thanos enough to ko Kim after enough hits. You can argue how many hits it would take though. It's irrelevant.

A couple of times were PIS and can't be used. That leaves only a small few non PIS times where classic Juggs was affected. Nevertheless those times were not Juggs with FF. So Juggs being hurt is irrelevant here.

Do bottom line : Juggs with FF wins and Juggs without FF loses.

Insane Titan
Being affected proves that with enough attacks he will eventually go down. Whether it takes 10 attacks or a million it doesn't matter. Juggs will effect Thanos enough to ko Kim after enough hits. You can argue how many hits it would take though. It's irrelevant.

A couple of times were PIS and can't be used. That leaves only a small few non PIS times where classic Juggs was affected. Nevertheless those times were not Juggs with FF. So Juggs being hurt is irrelevant here.

Do bottom line : Juggs with FF wins and Juggs without FF loses. again you're talking rubbish these affects as you say didn't come close to putting Thanos down or had context to them. You name these instances. Juggernaut has never beaten down anyone close to a Thanos lvl.

You don't get to say what can and can't be used because it's PIS. The fact you're trying to claim PIS because you're clueless as to what happened and are just guessing.

golem370
Stalemate

psycho gundam
Juggernaut has the worst resume in comics.

golem370
Gladiator was moved by Cannonball yet bounced off Juggernaut.

h1a8
again you're talking rubbish these affects as you say didn't come close to putting Thanos down or had context to them. You name these instances. Juggernaut has never beaten down anyone close to a Thanos lvl.

You don't get to say what can and can't be used because it's PIS. The fact you're trying to claim PIS because you're clueless as to what happened and are just guessing. why u keep harping on irrelevant things?

Again if Juggs has the FF then Thanos can do nothing to him while he slowly dents into Thanos. It's just a matter of time.

Without the FF then I would say Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.