The Inquisitors vs. head of the Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The Inquisitors decide to turn on the politician in charge of the Galactic Empire as of ANH; can they kill him in an open space starting at 30 meters away if he has a squad of elite storm troopers surrounding him and saber resistant armor on?

Zenwolf
So...the Emperor stomps them..

The Ellimist
Well I'm not sure if the storm troopers protecting him can repel several Force users coming at them at once.

Zenwolf
He doesn't need them, he has Force Powers, just ragdoll em.

The Ellimist
Not sure if one man can beat several with lightsabers coming at him from all angles.

Zenwolf
When they are all dumb, except for like 1....sure he can. He's done it to far better.

Q99
Speaking as someone who regularly emphasizes the value of numbers... of course he can handle this. There's only four of them, and they aren't that strong.

Darth Krayt was in a similar position, except four Imperial Knights > four Inquisitors. And that took, like, two seconds.

Darth Sidious is stronger than Darth Krayt. And heck, the three of the B-team he killed are also stronger than the Inquisitors solidly.

Plus, you gave him stormtroopers! Which *do* help reduce the effect of numbers advantage (see: The Conclave at Kessel, where some stormies helped save Darth Vader from multiple Jedi Masters).

The Ellimist
I know lol.

Q99
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I know lol.

I don't get why some people think 'post a bad thread without any humor in it' qualifies as a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.