Dart Traya/Scourge vs. Darth Caedus/Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Scourge must prove himself to Kreia for his failure to Factory droids. Can the two beat Jacen and Galen?

Force sabers all out

darthbane77
Safe to say either Caedus or Galen could solo tbh.

The Ellimist
Caedus solos Scourge and the Triumvirate.

carthage
How can Caedus solo someone who killed elite Sith?

darthbane77
Because neither Scourge nor Traya have feats as impressive as Galen and Caedus'? Just a guess.

The Ellimist
Didn't scourge intimidate lightsaber teachers?

carthage
What feats does Caedus have to compete to draining Jedi masters who lifted rocks and rebuilt an enclave?

darthbane77
Yeah, I guess lifting rocks is a pretty OP feat.

The Ellimist
Traya is so good she can swing a lightsaber around with TK.

Jmanghan
Scourge > Darth Traya.

However, that doesn't mean much.

Team 2, obviously.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Scourge > Darth Traya.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4kdpiVeEZc22c/giphy.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
https://media.giphy.com/media/4kdpiVeEZc22c/giphy.gif Traya sucks.

Also, Traya isn't beating End of Act II HoT.

Ursumeles
Traya sucks.
No. What has Scrouge done that puts him above her?

Deronn_solo
Beating nameless randoms over hundreds of years?
lmao.

Jmanghan
No. What has Scrouge done that puts him above her? Stalemating End of Act II HoT.

What has Traya done to deserve being above Scourge?

Vrook is the only one impressive out of the Jedi Masters he stomped.

Kavar had trouble with that one non-force sensitive dude who I can't remember, captain something.

And the rebuilding the Temple Feat is ok, nothing that you should give them props for.

Ursumeles
Stalemating End of Act II HoT.

What has Traya done to deserve being above Scourge?

Vrook is the only one impressive out of the Jedi Masters he stomped.

Kavar had trouble with that one non-force sensitive dude who I can't remember, captain something.

And the rebuilding the Temple Feat is ok, nothing that you should give them props for.
They all three are impressive-tbh, Vrook>Scrouge in the Force.
Oneshotting the masters, and oneshotting 20, or so, elite Sith.

Jmanghan
They all three are impressive-tbh, Vrook>Scrouge in the Force.
Oneshotting the masters, and oneshotting 20, or so, elite Sith. Define "Elite Sith".

And no, those guys would be Fodder to Scourge.

Meetra was in a similar state on Malachor V, being hindered by the DS Nexus of the planet. After fighting through tons of Dark Jedi and Sith Lords, beating Sion multiple times, and having to deal with Traya's sabers, while Traya's amped, and Meetra's hindered.

For reference, Scourge and Meetra were equals on a DS Nexus. (Dromund Kaas)

Fighting the Imperial Guards as equals, taking on Nyriss as equals.

The comparison speaks for itself.

And Scourge had reached a point where everyone on the Dark Council feared him, whereas in Revan, Scourge was getting tooled by Dark Councilors, even Dark Councilors that were has-beens.

Ursumeles

SunRazer
Stop saying Scourge and Meetra were equals... when both pieces of evidence you cited disproves that notion erm

Also, you do realize that K2 Exile >>> novel Meetra?

Ursumeles

SunRazer
When somebody makes a post the exact same minute as you do, you can guess that they're not responding to you but the post above smile

Ursumeles
I know smile
I just said it wink

Jmanghan
I'll respond to your guys arguments later on. Keep a look out.

SunRazer
I think we've already done this, and without conclusive results. I'm not eager for a repeat incident of that.

Urs can respond if he wants to. He's probably going to say the same things as me, anyway.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
I think we've already done this dance.

Urs can respond if he wants to. Uh, no, you kept repeating yourself.

Saying "Omg, Jman, stop making a fan fiction".

The fight needed speculation for my side.

SunRazer
I made my argument, and I posted the evidence. My case was set. You decided to go on a tangent about speculative moves that Nyriss used which were totally irrelevant to my point and overcomplicated a very simple passage.

As I said, I'm not interested in indulging that for a second time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
I made my argument, and I posted the evidence. My case was set. You decided to go on a tangent about speculative moves that Nyriss used which were totally irrelevant to my point and overcomplicated a very simple passage.

As I said, I'm not interested in indulging that for a second time.

Fair enough.

@Urs I'll deal with you later, bub.

Ursumeles

BazookaMaster
Caedus solos.. lol

The Ellimist
Razer, is it ever made clear that Meetra was weaker by the novel?

Ursumeles
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/why-did-meetra-surik-get-weaker-in-the-revan-novel/128448/

Ursumeles

@Urs I'll deal with you later, bub.
Was my meme too hard?

Jmanghan
Was my meme too hard? Its impossible to debate this with you, because you're one of those guys that has Traya on par with Kenobi and Dooku.

Ursumeles
Its impossible to debate this with you, because you're one of those guys that has Traya on par with Kenobi and Dooku.
Wat. Do you suggest Dooku=Kenobi? Rofl.

Jmanghan
Wat. Do you suggest Dooku=Kenobi? Rofl. Yeah, I've always had that stance.

They have similar feats, and in the ROTS Novel, Kenobi was beating him.

I also base that off their respective fights with Anakin.

Ursumeles
Also, I don't understand why you say: "Traya killing 20x featless fodder is unimpressive" but "Scrouge killed a lot fodder, thats impressive" and "An padawan could've done the Enclave feat" but "Korr moved a huge rock, impressive!"

The Ellimist
Yeah, I've always had that stance.

In sabers, maybe. But then Dooku ragdolls him, twice.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
In sabers, maybe. But then Dooku ragdolls him, twice. Yeah, thats what I mean.

I don't understand why people assume you refer to force for Kenobi

If you're talking about a contest between Dooku and Kenobi, it isnt for Force.

Ursumeles
Yeah, I've always had that stance.

laughing

How do they have similar feats? Dooku moved cruisers with ease and ragdolled an guy, who ragdolled an guy, who moved ships.

Hm...one was bested by an Raging Anakin, the other won against an emotional wrack. Lol.
Base it off the fight between Dooku and Kenobi, in which Dooku ragdolled him.

Ursumeles
Yeah, thats what I mean.

I don't understand why people assume you refer to force for Kenobi

If you're talking about a contest between Dooku and Kenobi, it isnt for Force.
Why do you say that I have Traya=Kenobi then? Naturally he is superior in Sabers,

Jmanghan
Also, I don't understand why you say: "Traya killing 20x featless fodder is unimpressive" but "Scrouge killed a lot fodder, thats impressive" and "An padawan could've done the Enclave feat" but "Korr moved a huge rock, impressive!" That huge rock was MUCH larger then the chunks of enclave that the masters were picking up, and they were doing it as a team.

Thats because Scourge did hella more then take down Fodder, he stalemated the best that the Jedi could offer.

The Ellimist
Where do you put Jaden?

Ursumeles
That huge rock was MUCH larger then the chunks of enclave that the masters were picking up, and they were doing it as a team.
Maybe, but oneshotting them is still impressive af.

Jmanghan
Where do you put Jaden? A sliver below Katarn as a duelist, and his superior in Force.

So.. right below him, or his equal.

Jmanghan
Maybe, but oneshotting them is still impressive af. I guess. erm

The Ellimist
Where do you put Katarn relative to other era's characters?

Jmanghan
Where do you put Katarn relative to other era's characters? Below Mara, above Saba Sebatyne, Kam Solusar, Corran Horn, Kenth Hamner and X2.

The Ellimist
What about other era's characters?

Jmanghan
What about other era's characters? Not sure where I rank him there, since he's from the NJO, I don't find myself ranking him as far as the Legacy Era or PT Era goes.

Why?

Where do you rank him?

The Ellimist
Well I was trying to figure out how good you think Jaden is relative to better established characters.

I have peak Kyle around end of TCW Obi Wan level.

Geistalt
Originally posted by darthbane77
Safe to say either Caedus or Galen could solo tbh.

Well, the clone. Not so sure about Galen Marek.

UCanShootMyNova
Given he's dominated Vader in the Force I'd say your level of surety needs to be corrected.

SunRazer
Didn't Vader also briefly dominate him?

UCanShootMyNova
He attempted to but ultimately failed as Galen beat him back with his own telekinetic attack. Vader upon attempting to do the same failed to escape from Galen's grip.

SunRazer
He did to the clone, apparently.

It doesn't seem like either has a particularly conclusive edge in power. They were probably exploiting lapses in each other's defenses.

UCanShootMyNova
Well I understand why you'd think that if you have Starkiller and Galen on the same level but why is that? Galen's performed far better against Vader and his feats against Sidious should put him solidly above the clone.

SunRazer
Unless, I'm mistaken, a clone holds identical powers, lol.

Vader could've easily grown since.

UCanShootMyNova
They hold identical potential but identical capabilities? Not so and that in itself is evident throughout the EU and TFUII itself in regards to the aberrant clones.

Of course but by that much? Doubtful.

SunRazer
Those clones were genetically unstable, weren't they? This clone seems to be an exact replica of Marek.

UCanShootMyNova
Most of them but there are some that are simply mentally/emotional unstable but possess power comparable or even superior to Starkiller's own. Also there are plenty of examples throughout the EU of the clones not having equal capabilities to their templates the Vader and Luke clone come to mind.

Zenwolf
I keep forgetting about that Vader clone.

Geistalt
Spite thread; Team 2 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.