Wild Dog vs Casey Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

riv6672
The guy with the guns?

Flyattractor
Wild Dog either shoots him in the face or kicks him in the throat.

Either way. Ex Marine beats Stupid Sports Enthusiast Street Punk anyday.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wild Dog either shoots him in the face or kicks him in the throat.

Either way. Ex Marine beats Stupid Sports Enthusiast Street Punk anyday. even when that stupid street punk can evenly fight trained ninjas and take on one of the two best ninja turtles?

riv6672
"Heh, Heh. Those Darn Ninjas. They're *wacky*." -- The Tick.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
even when that stupid street punk can evenly fight trained ninjas and take on one of the two best ninja turtles?

And don't forget how he took out Shredder's elite's,,who gave the turtles themselves problems. Not to mention, toppling Shredder himself.

riv6672
So, NOT the guy with the guns.
Fair enough.

Flyattractor
even when that stupid street punk can evenly fight trained ninjas and take on one of the two best ninja turtles?

Yeah cause Comic Book Ninjas are ALWAYS super impressive fighters.

And why do I get the feeling that you are talking about the New Bay Turtles version of Casey......

deathslash
Yeah cause Comic Book Ninjas are ALWAYS super impressive fighters.

And why do I get the feeling that you are talking about the New Bay Turtles version of Casey...... oh god no. I would never watch that Michael Bay garbage. Also, I remember one of my friends mentioning that he never even met up with the turtles in the movie.

I see that you've raised no objections regarding him evenly fighting raph and being considered a peer of the other turtles. Also, some of the characters that casey has fought have given the turtles trouble. Let's also not forget about casey managing to escape from ra's al ghul, shredder, the foot clan, and the league of assassins.

Flyattractor
oh god no. I would never watch that Michael Bay garbage. Also, I remember one of my friends mentioning that he never even met up with the turtles in the movie.

I see that you've raised no objections regarding him evenly fighting raph and being considered a peer of the other turtles. Also, some of the characters that casey has fought have given the turtles trouble. Let's also not forget about casey managing to escape from ra's al ghul, shredder, the foot clan, and the league of assassins.

...........I forgot about the Batman Crossover. Haven't seen it yet so I can't say. So this is the IDW comic series Casey being used then?

deathslash
...........I forgot about the Batman Crossover. Haven't seen it yet so I can't say. So this is the IDW comic series Casey being used then? i can only assume it is. We generally use the current version of the character unless otherwise stated. Even if we weren't though, the Nick version of him still evenly fought raph, the mirage version of him evenly fought raph, and several other versions of him have evenly fought raph. He makes up for his lack of skill with a high level of street fighting ability, pain tolerance, and being an expert with the weapons that he uses. He's like the sports master, only he's not a failure.

cdtm
Not sure if the Mirage storyline is ongoing, but I'm basically talking about things Casey did in that media. It never really stopped for decades, and is certainly "definitive" in terms of creator vision, if not "current".

riv6672
^^^With characters like this, thats a fair way to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.