Meetra Surik vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Who wins

UCanShootMyNova
smile

darthbane77
Starkiller obviously

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by darthbane77
Starkiller obviously

Ursumeles
Exile wins sabers smile

UCanShootMyNova
Nope. smile

Ursumeles
Yes smile

The Ellimist
I have the Exile higher than I used to. I'd say she's Qui-Gon level.

Ursumeles
:/
Traya is Qui-Gon level in Sabers, tbh.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Nope. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Weren't you trying to sell me the idea that Vader's such an amazing duelist because he could defeat 4 Jedi-randomers successively - presumably to clarify Galen Marek's quality. Well the Exile should just be a god in your eyes based on the metric of numbers.

smile

UCanShootMyNova
The difference being Meetra's opponents were Sith students and she had a team to back her up. If she had made her way down the hallways she and her team wouldn't have had to face more then a group of 6 simultaneously ( 3 ahead and 3 behind ) given the layout of the temple making it an amazing endurance feat and a good saber feat.

At worst she had her two force using companions and stayed torwards the entrance meaning she faced 3 Sith students simultaneously with her allies until the Academy was cleared out.

This isn't very logical as after the team had killed a good many of their number the Sith students would have realized that a charge into the meat grinder wasn't the best strategy and would have tried to lure them into a less favorable position.

The best case scenario for Meetra would be if she and her two non force using companions enter the middle of a large room where she was en separated from her companions and surrounded by an entire group making it l6-8 Sith students attacking her from all sides until she and her team had them all.

I don't see this one as very likely either as Meetra was a former fleet commander which would make her naturally tactically minded even without her memories and I don't see her making such an error in logic/common sense to allow her and her companions to be separated in a big room and then individually surrounded.

Thus I find the first option I presented the most likely with the team sometimes making their way through small rooms where they could hold off heir attackers in the doorways.

Ursumeles
IIRC, these were Elite Sith, not Sith students.

Zenwolf
Oh so now Meetra had help in the Academy?? Which is it folks? Did she do it by herself, or with help?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
IIRC, these were Elite Sith, not Sith students.

It was an academy where Sith trained I believe.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh so now Meetra had help in the Academy?? Which is it folks? Did she do it by herself, or with help?

Unspecified teammates backing her up.

UCanShootMyNova
Alright guys. I'll be gone the rest of the day. Hanging with a friend.

Deronn_solo
I wish all video games had novel versions or something analogous to that. You know, for battle forum purposes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Starkiller obviously

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I wish all video games had novel versions or something analogous to that. You know, for battle forum purposes.

Me too.

Jmanghan
Exile wins sabers smile

Lord Starkiller > Ben Kenobi > KTII Meetra.

In sabers.

Zenwolf
Unspecified teammates backing her up.

Source?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Lord Starkiller > Ben Kenobi > KTII Meetra.

In sabers.
Ben<Exile. And "Lord"Starkiller? Lol.

Zenwolf

Now you know why I find trying to debate TOR to be almost impossible.

Jmanghan
Ben<Exile. And "Lord"Starkiller? Lol. Ultimate Sith Edition, the one who beat Ben Kenobi while distracted.

Jmanghan
Ben<Exile. And "Lord"Starkiller? Lol. Also, holy sh*t... Lol.

I guess Meetra takes ANH Vader too!

Ursumeles
Also, holy sh*t... Lol.

I guess Meetra takes ANH Vader too!
ANH Vader>Starkiller, imho.
Also, in sabers? Could be tbh.

Beniboybling
I wish all video games had novel versions or something analogous to that. You know, for battle forum purposes. Drew should write something.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Drew should write something.

No amount of ointment would help the butthurt Sel and Nova would obtain from such a thing.

Ursumeles
No amount of ointment would help the butthurt Sel and Nova would obtain from such a thing.
What would it be, when Drew writes an Jedi Knight Novelization?

Jmanghan
ANH Vader>Starkiller, imho.
Also, in sabers? Could be tbh. Lord Starkiller beat Ben Kenobi while holding back and being distracted.

He then beat an Amped ESB Luke Skywalker.

UCanShootMyNova
He's referring to the clone not the DLC.

Jmanghan
He's referring to the clone not the DLC. Ik, but while I believe Lord Starkiller is the best, I know the majority of you guys think he's the worst, just powerscaling.

Ursumeles
Lord Starkiller beat Ben Kenobi while holding back and being distracted.

Neither is canon.

ESB Luke? So, we are talking about an non-canon version of Starkiller, which had 2,5 years more to train, too prove 'Killer>Exile laughing

UCanShootMyNova
I don't know where I place him. He might be above the clone.

Zenwolf
Lord Starkiller beat Ben Kenobi while holding back and being distracted.

Where was LS holding back and being distracted in his fight with Ben?

Deronn_solo
What would it be, when Drew writes an Jedi Knight Novelization?

Oh, that would be right up Drew's ally. The story revolved around a nexus, lmao.

But yeah, Drew would make Kyle an unlikable mary sue, and I would kill Drew so hard, he'd die before he's dead.

Ursumeles
Oh, that would be right up Drew's ally. The story revolved around a nexus, lmao.

But yeah, Drew would make Kyle an unlikable mary sue, and I would kill Drew so hard, he'd die before he's dead.
Noice.
Even harder than I want to kill Denning?

Jmanghan
Where was LS holding back and being distracted in his fight with Ben? He was there for Luke, and not Ben.

I can't prove that LS was holding back, but given the truly utter ease that he beat Ben with, its implied.

The Millineum Falcon was about to take off.

Jmanghan
Neither is canon.

ESB Luke? So, we are talking about an non-canon version of Starkiller, which had 2,5 years more to train, too prove 'Killer>Exile laughing

It represents his ability.

Whoa---

I've been arguing for Marek this entire time.

Nvm.

Ursumeles
It represents his ability.

Whoa---

I've been arguing for Marek this entire time.

Nvm.
Lol. As duelist, I have Marek>'Killer tbh.

Zenwolf
He was there for Luke, and not Ben.

I can't prove that LS was holding back, but given the truly utter ease that he beat Ben with, its implied.

The Millineum Falcon was about to take off.

He was there for the Death Star plans.

So there's no proof he was holding back, so we can't assume he did.

So what if the Falcon was about to take off?

Jmanghan
Lol. As duelist, I have Marek>'Killer tbh. Good.

Jmanghan
So there's no proof he was holding back, so we can't assume he did.

So what if the Falcon was about to take off? He stomped Ben Kenobi with little effort.

Yeah, and Ben wasn't the one with the plans.

LS planted a tracking device on the Falcon, so its fair to assume he was also there for them. So yeah, I'd say he was distracted, and didn't want them to get away.

Zenwolf
He stomped Ben Kenobi with little effort.

Yeah, and Ben wasn't the one with the plans.

LS planted a tracking device on the Falcon, so its fair to assume he was also there for them. So yeah, I'd say he was distracted, and didn't want them to get away.

How do you know he stomped Ben with little effort? Game isn't really a fair indicator when you control SK and could set the difficulty level.

Yet the Falcon sure took it's time leaving, instead of just doing so right away...which would have been the logical choice. No actually, what would have been the logical choice, would be to use it's blasters to help Ben.

Jmanghan
How do you know he stomped Ben with little effort? Game isn't really a fair indicator when you control SK and could set the difficulty level.

Yet the Falcon sure took it's time leaving, instead of just doing so right away...which would have been the logical choice. No actually, what would have been the logical choice, would be to use it's blasters to help Ben. Uh, by the QTE, in which LS utterly destroys him.

IMO, QTE's, unless they're rehashed, have as much merit as cutscenes.

(Speculation) They were trying to see if Ben was alright, or even if he could win and then go with them.

Obviously, he didn't and couldn't, but still.

Point is, LS was far more interested in the Falcon then he was Old Ben.

carthage

You don't need that when you have Nova digging for non canon material to back up his wank.

SunRazer
It's like being flogged with warm lettuce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.