Muslim Men beating Feminists down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
maP0CAhL_3k

ArtificialGlory
How do you know they're Muslims?

Its2016
Racist.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
How do you know they're Muslims?

Why do you always have problem understanding things?

jaden101
When that cop faceplants the wall 😂 😂 😂

On a side not, not a decent pair o chebs between then

Beniboybling
He was distracted.

Robtard
Not sure how the cops are Muslims as fact, but the blonde at 00:28-00:30 is pretty.

Time-Immemorial
Shit, that was the wrong video, here is the right one.

wM-wxU86v8g

Surtur
So wait how does marching with your titties out help any feminist cause? I'm confused.

Also THANK GOD they don't look like feminists in America. It'd be a bunch of fat blue haired chicks marching topless.

Time-Immemorial
Wrong video in OP.

Here is the correct one.

wM-wxU86v8g

jaden101
Some guys will do anything for their hole.

Surtur
Damn even boobs set these people off. So they don't like pork, they apparently can't drink booze, titties are off the table too. No wonder they are so eager to blow themselves up.

Time-Immemorial
I wonder why no one cares that muslim men were beating women. Very concerning, this is showing more and more, Islam is favored over feminists, gays, lesbians and transgenders.

Liberals picked a side, Its called Islam. And they dont care what atrocities they commit. Case in point. Orlando.

When the father of the shoot was brought to sit behind Hillary Clinton at a ralley, and she takes $25,000,000 from the Saudis.

Surtur
This is like asking why nobody cares about the high rate of black on black crime: they don't care because this is just behavior they have come to expect.

Though next time the women should draw pictures of Muhammed on their boobs.

Time-Immemorial
Notice the other thread, were people think women in Islamic Theocracies have just as much chance for success as women in the west?

Surtur
I guess if you looked at the oppression of women as "success" then yeah, it's right to say they'd be more successful there.

Just like I'm sure gay men can live far more fulfilling lives in Muslim dominant countries.

Time-Immemorial
Liberalism makes no sense at this point. Its one big hypocrisy and double standard. Liberals cant even defend their positions anymore because they are basically suicidal, which makes it a suicidal ideology.

All those people that died in Orlando were left out to dry by Hillary.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/08/dad-640x480.png

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
Some guys will do anything for their hole.

He probably castrated himself. Its a trending thing among transgenders that dont want to go all the way.

Surtur
Be nice to Hilary, don't you know she landed in Bosnia and was greeted with sniper fire?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Be nice to Hilary, don't you know she landed in Bosnia and was greeted with sniper fire?

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/cakV1YdFu.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.