Kas'im vs. AotC Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes it?

chingchangwalla
Kas'im in all.

|King Joker|
Kas'im.

The Ellimist
I have Obi Wan as of TPM slightly beneath Kas'im.

cs_zoltan
Mismatch. It is known that Bane era force users only worth 1/12th that of a PT era force user.

Jmanghan
WTF!!!!!!

Ziggystardust
There's no need to have a stroke Jennifer laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
WTF!!!!!!

It's true.

TheMuser
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Mismatch. It is known that Bane era force users only worth 1/12th that of a PT era force user.

Care to prove this or are you merely a troll?

cs_zoltan
It took the whole Jedi High Council in Bane's era to bring down Volfe Karkko, that's 12 of the most powerful Jedi then. Quinlan Voss killed him on his own.

Jmanghan
It took the whole Jedi High Council in Bane's era to bring down Volfe Karkko, that's 12 of the most powerful Jedi then. Quinlan Voss killed him on his own. It also said that Vos was being amped. :/

TheMuser
Interesting...Whats funny here is I have that very same comic in my possession, ill fact check.

JKBart
It also said that Vos was being amped. :/ By Tholme and Aayla. That means equal to strength of 3 Jedi at best. 1/4 then at absolute best smile

cs_zoltan
It also said that Vos was being amped. :/

Hmm, right. I missed that part. It's still 3 to 1, and none of the PT jedi were on the High Council (Vos wasn't even a Master). And being amped is not the same as them physically being there, fighting.

So let's say, by being generous, PT jedi worth 5 times as much.

TheMuser
You know Karkko was hindered when he came back in the PT era right? he needed to drink the "Soup" to make himself stronger, there is no way to determine how powerful he would have been in his prime.....

Your point appears to be invalid....

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
By Tholme and Aayla. That means equal to strength of 3 Jedi at best. 1/4 then at absolute best smile Aayla being near Vos' level on her own, with Tholme added into this mix, I'd argue he could give trouble to some tough customers.

cs_zoltan
Which he did:

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111155790/4617238-star+wars+34+-+darkness+03+-+14.jpg

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111155790/4617173-12.jpg

Jmanghan
Originally posted by TheMuser
You know Karkko was hindered when he came back in the PT era right? he needed to drink the "Soup" to make himself stronger, there is no way to determine how powerful he would have been in his prime.....

Your point appears to be invalid.... I don't recall Soup making Anzati stronger tho...

Jmanghan
Which he did:

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111155790/4617238-star+wars+34+-+darkness+03+-+14.jpg

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111155790/4617173-12.jpg ...What is this in response to?

TheMuser
Now this is interesting, it appears you are correct, However I would also note that his power is determined by whom's soup he has drank as aayla points out. And it notes that before his capture he had drank a lot of soup, even that of other jedi.

There is no way to know how many jedi exactly he drank, but it could have increased his power significantly. Also consider this, we don't know exactly what time period the fight between the jedi council and karkko occurred. Therefore your original point, do we have any evidence to suggest that this was DBT era jedi council who fought him?

cs_zoltan
He was imprisoned for 1000 years, which puts him in the same century as Bane.

http://puu.sh/rAOBX/547e2f0575.jpg

TheMuser
:mmmmmmm: True. However, we still don't know how much more powerful Karkko was back in the DBT era then he was in the PT era. it very well could have been vast.

Ziggystardust
That's painful lmao.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TheMuser
:mmmmmmm: True. However, we still don't know how much more powerful Karkko was back in the DBT era then he was in the PT era. it very well could have been vast.

I don't see any proof he was weakend.

Ziggystardust
Wasn't he in a statis chamber? Which likely means he's as powerful as he was before.

cs_zoltan
He was, and kept feeding during his imprisonment.

TheMuser
"I have a need for you, little jedi. Great Need
Sir....Master....Do you Live? Yessss, I still Live... And I Hunger! I need!"

"We Must Feed him who sent us! We must make our master Strong! In the name of Wolfe Karkko--Take what we need and kill any who stand between us and out prey!"

" And in his pride he(Karkko) fell. He used his jedi powers to harvest more soup, taking even other jedi, and so he came to the darkside."

"Yes, Yes you did, the essence of a jedi would make me very strong again (I.E. he isn't as strong now. clearly) You could drink mine. No, Little one. I am saving you. I will drink the essence of these other jedi and then we will escape this tomb of a planet."

All of these are quotes from the Star Wars Darkness comic which I own.

BazookaMaster
AotC Obi-Wan, TPM was nearly on Kas level, I think by AotC he is > Kas

TheMuser
Yeah on topic kas'im wins....

Deronn_solo
Lets just accept the fact that Bane era sucks and move on, lmao.

carthage
Anakin wins

Jmanghan
Where is the quote that states Anzat become more powerful with the force the more they feed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.