Drax Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.freaksugar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Drax_current_h0.jpg

Knife wielding Drax, Pre 52 Deathstroke.
No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/82/3c/27823c7c089bdb4555737806b0c051c1.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Drax.

Not only is he really skilled, but he's also faster, stronger and more durable than Slade.

riv6672
Cool, thank AkF. thumb up

Supermutant
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Drax.

Not only is he really skilled, but he's also faster, stronger and more durable than Slade.

What feats does Drax have that shows he's faster than Slade?

riv6672
Thinking on it, DS has tagged Flashes, and is notorious for fighting outside his weight class.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermutant

Stop. This fight is spite.

riv6672
^^^haha, verbal tick. laughing out loud

Supermutant
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Stop. This fight is spite.

What? I haven't even pick a winner. Do you have speed feats for Drax? Plus Slade has weapons and gear especially his power staff pre-52 that makes this not close to spite.

Sin I AM
Hmmm leaning towards Slade here...

carver9
Drax stomps

riv6672
What? I haven't even pick a winner. Do you have speed feats for Drax? Plus Slade has weapons and gear especially his power staff pre-52 that makes this not close to spite.
How good's the staff? I never saw it as being say, repulsor ray level.

Dareangel
a thanos villian that killed him vs a batman and nightwing villian? i will go with drax

riv6672
Desthstroke is also a Titans/JLA villain. wink
As for killing Thanos (yay!), there's gotta be some extenuating circumstances there.

StyleTime
Drax's "power" is the ability to kill Thanos. He's not actually in Thanos's league. He's barely low meta unless something happened recently. Can the "Draw stomps" post some feats? I'm genuinely curious why they feel that way.

Slade winning is totally possible.

DarkSaint85
Yah. Drax is his Kryptonite.

Metallo can beat Superman, a HH. Put him up against Magneto, and see what happens.

Dareangel
Originally posted by StyleTime
He's barely low meta unless something happened recently.

what?

StyleTime
You disagree I see. What makes you think differently? Something must have happened recently, because Wolverine would blast him last I saw.

Dareangel
You disagree I see. What makes you think differently? Something must have happened recently, because Wolverine would blast him last I saw.

i am no expert on drax. my knowledge about him is limited. but low meta at best? are you for real? i remember him fighting proffesor hulk and easily display strength , durability atc on that level. drax also fought thor and went toe 2 toe with him. low meta?
and wolverine also hurt and owned thanos. wana talk about that?

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yah. Drax is his Kryptonite.

Metallo can beat Superman, a HH. Put him up against Magneto, and see what happens.
Ah, i got it now, thanks.

Not touching that "bately low meta" thing though. stick out tongue

Dareangel
just looked up drax respect thread. after several scans felt like wow this guy is just joking with me. well, i said i dont know much about drx so. anyway, a planet buster, easily handles silver surfer physically... yeah a low meta. the joke is on me for actually taking it seriously.

DarkSaint85
None of those scans in the respect thread are of THIS version of Drax, though.

He goes through different incarnations.

Dareangel
None of those scans in the respect thread are of THIS version of Drax, though.

He goes through different incarnations.

wait so current drax is a different and weaker incarnation? if so then i should stop trying to debate characters i simply dont know embarrasment

StyleTime
Saint beat me to it. Which is why he's a saint. 131 Drax got a new form after Annihilation, and he's been significantly weaker since then. For the last decade, he's been doing nothing but beating up street fodder and looking mean. Slade has a pretty good shot here.

It's why I'm asking for feats from the "Drax stomps" crowd. Maybe they're right, but someone would need to produce feats. He'd have his hands full with Captain America or Batman unless something happened like....yesterday.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dareangel
just looked up drax respect thread. after several scans felt like wow this guy is just joking with me. well, i said i dont know much about drx so. anyway, a planet buster, easily handles silver surfer physically... yeah a low meta. the joke is on me for actually taking it seriously.
That's a different incarnation of Drax kid.

The version of drax here is far weaker than that version.

golem370
Didn't he still kill Lunatik & the Blood Brothers?

Anadrol1
The old version of drax was a beast. The current not so much

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's a different incarnation of Drax kid.

The version of drax here is far weaker than that version.

Correct. That Drax was destroyed by Thanos when he came back during the Cancerverse arc. I mean, unless I missed something along the way?

Blue Area Vet
You people are ****ing crazy. Actually, some of you are simply playing dumb. In the debut of his transformation via his 4 part mini, he killed Lunatik and one of the Blood Brothers. He's had commensurate showings ever since. He'said TIERS above Slade. He fought Gladiator one on one, lost, but fought him hand to hand, no weapons. Voluntarily.

Blue Area Vet
Saint beat me to it. Which is why he's a saint. 131 Drax got a new form after Annihilation, and he's been significantly weaker since then. For the last decade, he's been doing nothing but beating up street fodder and looking mean. Slade has a pretty good shot here.

It's why I'm asking for feats from the "Drax stomps" crowd. Maybe they're right, but someone would need to produce feats. He'd have his hands full with Captain America or Batman unless something happened like....yesterday.

That was before Annihilation.

riv6672
Jesus, poor green bastard. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
What feats are there of this Lunatik? And by that, I mean the version that Drax killed, as he is significantly different.

Of course, pre -52 Slade has fought and hurt even better opponents than Lunatik (who??). So using that as a gauge, when DS has punched far above his weight as well, isn't a deciding factor.

StiltmanFTW

Failing to tag Rider of Dicks several times in a row thumb up

krisblaze
The lunatik that Drax killed was the same as the one Surfer fought...

Blood Brothers are fairly strong when right next to eachother.

Drax has a long list of hits since annihilation.

DarkSaint85
He looked much different..this was the one in the Kyln, yes? When did he face Surfer?

StiltmanFTW
Drax really needs to go back to his big "dumb" classic form.

Kratos/Bautista one can't get shit done.

riv6672
I dont mind the knife wielder, i just didnt realize ge was so wildly inconsistent.

DarkSaint85
Yah. 'Classic' drax had a stupid costume, and was able to fight the Hulk and Thor.

Knife Drax is a good fight for DS.

StyleTime
That was before Annihilation.
Meh, it's been over a decade. They happened fairly close to each other. I forgot.
You people are ****ing crazy. Actually, some of you are simply playing dumb. In the debut of his transformation via his 4 part mini, he killed Lunatik and one of the Blood Brothers. He's had commensurate showings ever since. He'said TIERS above Slade. He fought Gladiator one on one, lost, but fought him hand to hand, no weapons. Voluntarily.
What? Gladiator treated current Drax like a child both times they've "tussled."

Gladiator used Drax like a bowling ball, before Bendisforce Young Jean Grey saved everyone.

https://postimg.org/image/p2jw6g79f/
https://postimg.org/image/jsexf5n0j/

The other instance....well, Gladiator lets Drax hit him, says "You do know I'm toying with you", then casually deals with Drax like the low meta he is.

https://postimg.org/image/bgc5idqaf/
https://postimg.org/image/h5se2owgn/
https://postimg.org/image/ff9d17exj/

Blue Area Vet
Meh, it's been over a decade. They happened fairly close to each other. I forgot.

What? Gladiator treated current Drax like a child both times they've "tussled."

Gladiator used Drax like a bowling ball, before Bendisforce Young Jean Grey saved everyone.

https://postimg.org/image/p2jw6g79f/
https://postimg.org/image/jsexf5n0j/

The other instance....well, Gladiator lets Drax hit him, says "You do know I'm toying with you", then casually deals with Drax like the low meta he is.

https://postimg.org/image/bgc5idqaf/
https://postimg.org/image/h5se2owgn/
https://postimg.org/image/ff9d17exj/

I know what happened, and DS wouldn't be able to have taken that beating. He's far weaker and far less durable and Drax doesn't wear armor. Many people here have touted the effectiveness of DS armor, Drax is more durable shirtless. Drax dove into a sea of Annihilation wave bugs and they never even drew his blood. Drax is at least an enhanced meta and his combat skill allows him to bang with prime metas.

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Drax really needs to go back to his big "dumb" classic form.

Kratos/Bautista one can't get shit done.

thumb up

Slade wins, IMO.

Blue Area Vet
This is Smasher of the Imperial Guard, a guy who has traded blows with the Masterson Thor and Ronan. Drax literally smashes his face in. Slade is toast

https://www.google.com/search?q=drax+vs+smasher&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3p7yGg9nPAhVBFx4KHU7HDjYQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=CPnzoGomdDHkTM%3A

Zack M
That's weak sauce.

Blue Area Vet
Drax pulls the head off the Cancerverse Namor. He'd pull off Slade's head like a bottle top. Drax is completely superior to Slade, and he's a brilliant fighter.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/doc-samson-vs-drax-the-destroyer-1582023/

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
That's weak sauce.

laughing

Yeah, great point, Zack. Never thought of it like that.

Zack M
thumb up

celeyhyga17
Drax wrecks

Zack M
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Drax wrecks

Doubtful. Slade's killed Warblade (Who I put above Drax). He's also about to fight Superman, too.

celeyhyga17
Doubtful. Slade's killed Warblade (Who I put above Drax). He's also about to fight Superman, too.
Didn't know a future fight can be used as proof. This is a first me thinks.

Zack M
Didn't know a future fight can be used as proof. This is a first me thinks.

Well, he's already taken a beating from Lobo and Legacy. And Drax isn't more powerful than Warblade. Especially a Warblade that was backed by Harvest.

celeyhyga17
Well, he's already taken a beating from Lobo and Legacy. And Drax isn't more powerful than Warblade. Especially a Warblade that was backed by Harvest.
How powerful is Warblade Iyo?

Zack M
How powerful is Warblade Iyo?

Well, Superboy couldn't knock Warblade out. And they fought inside a volcano. The Ravagers weren't able to kill him, either. Terra managed to impale Warblade and all he did was laugh at that. He mentioned something along the lines as, "Only Harvest is able to take my life".

It was pretty stupid that Deathstroke managed to kill him, but it is what it is.

If this were Wildstorm Warblade, Slade wouldn't have been able to do anything to him.

celeyhyga17
Well, Superboy couldn't knock Warblade out. And they fought inside a volcano. The Ravagers weren't able to kill him, either. Terra managed to impale Warblade and all he did was laugh at that. He mentioned something along the lines as, "Only Harvest is able to take my life".

It was pretty stupid that Deathstroke managed to kill him, but it is what it is.

If this were Wildstorm Warblade, Slade wouldn't have been able to do anything to him.
I remember that fight. The lava thing was impressive, but WB specifically stated that he was immune to Superboy's tk. Iirc DS had a special knife that Harvest gave him to take out the Ravagers. DS easily lopped his head off, but the fight was off panel.

Zack M
I remember that fight. The lava thing was impressive, but WB specifically stated that he was immune to Superboy's tk. Iirc DS had a special knife that Harvest gave him to take out the Ravagers. DS easily lopped his head off, but the fight was off panel.

I don't remember him being immune, but you could be right. Still, Warblade is highly durable and can heal. Like I said, he was impaled by Terra, and that didn't do anything to him. That blade did have special properties, but I thought it only BFR the Ravagers to where Harvest wanted them.

Still, an impressive feat for Slade.

Faceless808
edited

DarkSaint85
Zack, we're using pre 52 Slade.

Cancerverse Namor? That's not that impressive. Slade has fought and harmed Wonder Woman.

Smasher? He's the fodder of the Imperial Guard.

riv6672
I don't remember him being immune, but you could be right. Still, Warblade is highly durable and can heal. Like I said, he was impaled by Terra, and that didn't do anything to him. That blade did have special properties, but I thought it only BFR the Ravagers to where Harvest wanted them.

Still, an impressive feat for Slade.
Yeah, this was all new info for me. Impressive.

staxamillion
im confused.

Drax had another transformation after annihilation?

StyleTime
I know what happened, and DS wouldn't be able to have taken that beating. He's far weaker and far less durable and Drax doesn't wear armor. Many people here have touted the effectiveness of DS armor, Drax is more durable shirtless. Drax dove into a sea of Annihilation wave bugs and they never even drew his blood. Drax is at least an enhanced meta and his combat skill allows him to bang with prime metas.
He didn't take a beating. Gladiator put the kid gloves on. Gambit has survived being thrown like that by a not serious Gladiator too. It means nothing.
This is Smasher of the Imperial Guard, a guy who has traded blows with the Masterson Thor and Ronan. Drax literally smashes his face in. Slade is toast

https://www.google.com/search?q=drax+vs+smasher&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3p7yGg9nPAhVBFx4KHU7HDjYQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=CPnzoGomdDHkTM%3A
That is not the same Smasher that fought Ronan. This was a newly recruited Smasher who had no idea what he was doing.
https://postimg.org/image/5pvcceyzd/

Smashers can only have one power active at a time, so he clearly went the wrong route. Even still, he was fine later, indicating Drax didn't hurt him too bad.
https://postimg.org/image/j828opb4p/

Noob Smashers suck, as shown when this one's predecessor was killed by a kick from Karnak. It was practically a running gag how bad new Smashers are in that arc. Current Izzy being an odd exception.
https://postimg.org/image/i71zzku55/
Drax pulls the head off the Cancerverse Namor. He'd pull off Slade's head like a bottle top. Drax is completely superior to Slade, and he's a brilliant fighter.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/doc-samson-vs-drax-the-destroyer-1582023/
That world's Namor was featless, and had different powers than 616. Even their Hulk was disintegrated by a single blast from Thanos, when we've seen 616 Hulk survive them.

Not really a feat, especially when the Cancerverse Revengers wanted to recruit them. They were barely fighting back, as Drax mentions in your scan.

StyleTime
Originally posted by riv6672
I dont mind the knife wielder, i just didnt realize ge was so wildly inconsistent.
His current form is consistently low meta unless I missed something. The feats being mentioned all have big context behind them. My opinion I know, but I just can't see a stomp happening.

Cancerverse Namor? That's not that impressive. Slade has fought and harmed Wonder Woman.

thumb up

He sucked even by fodder standards. Introduced and killed in the same couple of pages. Only thing worse is being one shot killed by Karnak like the other Smasher.

Supermutant
^^Nice scans, even Karnak got a feat killing a Smasher.
What else has Drax done? B/c with Style's context applied his feats posted in this thread are not impressive or above Slade.

Blue Area Vet

Too bad for you, the rules say we go by averages.

Blue Area Vet

Yeah, it's pretty damn impressive.

Zack M
Too bad for you, the rules say we go by averages.

laughing out loud Slade's averages are pretty damn good.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud Slade's averages are pretty damn good.

Great. Drax's are much higher and with far fewer loses. Drax is significantly stronger more durable and just as skilled a fighter.

Zack M
Great. Drax's are much higher and with far fewer loses. Drax is significantly stronger more durable and just as skilled a fighter.

laughing out loud Who has Slade lost to?

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud Who has Slade lost to?

Don't be stupid.

Zack M
laughing out loud

Nothing, then?

DarkSaint85
Yeah, it's pretty damn impressive.

What feats does Cancerverse Namor have? Plus, the context Style mentioned already.

deathslash
@style

Just want to note that thanos killed the canceverse hulk because he was the avatar of death, not because hulk was weak. It should be noted that when the canceverse hulk went full on h.p. Lovecraft monster mode, he was handling quasar and it took the revengers and quasar to take him down.

DarkSaint85
Yet, Cosmo put him down.

StyleTime
Originally posted by deathslash
@style

Just want to note that thanos killed the canceverse hulk because he was the avatar of death, not because hulk was weak. It should be noted that when the canceverse hulk went full on h.p. Lovecraft monster mode, he was handling quasar and it took the revengers and quasar to take him down. Thanos's only extra power was the gift of permanent death. It didn't increase the power of his blasts, but it stopped the Cancerverse folks from self reviving. If anything, Thanos was weaker since the pain of being in Cancerverse caused him to collapse.

Cancerhulk wasn't in Lovecraft Horror mode during that encounter regardless, so nothing really changes. A wobbly Thanos fried him with a blast that 616 Hulk would have taken.

Even in his transformed state, CancerThor essentially solo'd him.

riv6672
^^^Damn.

celeyhyga17
What is standard arsenal for pre fp Slade?

riv6672
A couple of handguns, some knives, an assault rifle, grenades, his staff...

DarkSaint85
And a bomb he seemed to carry around just in case he needed to incapacitate the JLA...

riv6672
Yeah, thats not happening in this fight. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Lol.

So, insults aside, Deathstroke has speed to tag Flash (we have all seen THAT fight with the entire JLA), and WW. He has the speed to react and match Kid Marvel, who is expressly using the speed of Mercury:

http://i.imgur.com/st5spRN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kKzDnYZ.jpg

I post the first scan, to show that it is indeed DS. Diff costume, new toys - but he does not credit any of that, merely his own speed.

Skills? He toys with GA and Black Canary simultaneously, whilst gloating. GA has his trick arrows, still:
http://imgur.com/a/3mPX3

And gas, which has taken out Osiris:
http://i.imgur.com/fBaUjI0.jpg

Hand to hand, he takes on Donna Troy PLUS others:
http://i.imgur.com/ovPCRUL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bzH3eDI.jpg

What feats does Cancerverse Namor have that are so impressive? Atom Smasher has been shown to have some context by Style, I would also like to see what feats Lunatik had which is so impressive.

Because by all accounts, the Cancerverse guys weren't as impressive as the 616 counterparts.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2urq4FdEI1qidrtmo1_1280.jpg

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, that Drax isn't even the version being used here.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/142946/5188770-5982885742-39700.jpg

Looking very different there to OP's.

riv6672
^^^Just a simple stabby Drax...

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Drax-the-Destroyer-Marvel-Comics-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-p.jpg

AlmightyKfish

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/142946/5188770-5982885742-39700.jpg

That is the same Drax it's just before he ventured into the Cancerverse he got his old clothes and a bunch of gear for some reason.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
That is the same Drax it's just before he ventured into the Cancerverse he got his old clothes and a bunch of gear for some reason.

And finally washed his face, lol.

Do you know what feats that Namor had?

celeyhyga17
Drax ripping off the head of alt universe Namor shouldn't be fully dismissed just because it is alt universe and doesn't have feats to draw on. It should be understood that Namor from any universe unless specifically shown or stated is much less weaker and less durable than 616 Namor should be a pretty tough character. If anything this should be considered a high feat for Drax. Hell we know on panel that Alt Quasar from the same universe is pretty powerful and considered to be a Quasar level danger. Comics leverage this abilty all the time. When I say ability I mean that they can brutally kill off alt universe characters without fear of negative feedback because the very nature of using alt u verse allows for more operating room storywise. They can't have Drax ripping off the head of 616 Namor can they(*sarcasm*)? Now if it was Alt Cap or alt Wanda's head he ripped off, then that isn't much of a feat. But a character with the name Namor attached to it? That has to account for something.

I mean if Deathstroke survived a nuke while he was in an alt universe, do we say that it's because the nuke had followed different laws of physics since there's no proof of nukes in that universe to be as powerful as 616 nukes?

Like the planet in Umar's dimension that WbH/WBB blew up isn't all of a sudden made of fluff.

I agree that you have to somewhat lessen the feat since the character is virtually restless, but to dismiss it fully Imo is wrong.

Blue Area Vet
Drax ripping off the head of alt universe Namor shouldn't be fully dismissed just because it is alt universe and doesn't have feats to draw on. It should be understood that Namor from any universe unless specifically shown or stated is much less weaker and less durable than 616 Namor should be a pretty tough character. If anything this should be considered a high feat for Drax. Hell we know on panel that Alt Quasar from the same universe is pretty powerful and considered to be a Quasar level danger. Comics leverage this abilty all the time. When I say ability I mean that they can brutally kill off alt universe characters without fear of negative feedback because the very nature of using alt u verse allows for more operating room storywise. They can't have Drax ripping off the head of 616 Namor can they(*sarcasm*)? Now if it was Alt Cap or alt Wanda's head he ripped off, then that isn't much of a feat. But a character with the name Namor attached to it? That has to account for something.

I mean if Deathstroke survived a nuke while he was in an alt universe, do we say that it's because the nuke had followed different laws of physics since there's no proof of nukes in that universe to be as powerful as 616 nukes?

Like the planet in Umar's dimension that WbH/WBB blew up isn't all of a sudden made of fluff.

I agree that you have to somewhat lessen the feat since the character is virtually restless, but to dismiss it fully Imo is wrong.

Thank you

Blue Area Vet

It's the same Drax. Guess you didn't follow the story. So what's your take now?

Blue Area Vet
His current form is consistently low meta unless I missed something. The feats being mentioned all have big context behind them. My opinion I know, but I just can't see a stomp happening.

thumb up

He sucked even by fodder standards. Introduced and killed in the same couple of pages. Only thing worse is being one shot killed by Karnak like the other Smasher.

He's never been presented as a low meta. A low meta doesn't kill Lunatik and a Blood Brothers with two steak knives. Slade would have suffered a worse fate had he been in the room.

DarkSaint85
@celey:
Surfer soloed a whole Group of the Revengers effortlessly, even cracking jokes, it was that easy for him.

Cosmo took Cancerverse Hulk out easily, using an attack 616 Hulk would've tanked IMO.

IOW, sure, having the Namor brand counts for something. But not much (as we both agree).

@BAV: Was it the same Lunatik? He looked different from the one Surfer fought last time.

StyleTime

If the other nuke's were shown to have different properties, then yes we would assume that.

It's not just that it's an alternate Namor. It's that it's an alternate Namor with different powers, a different appearance, and his universes's 616 analogues came off weaker in many instances too. It's clear their world's inhabitants aren't the same.
He's never been presented as a low meta. A low meta doesn't kill Lunatik and a Blood Brothers with two steak knives. Slade would have suffered a worse fate had he been in the room.
He hasn't done anything a low meta couldn't do. Lunatik clearly went changes in his time off. He could be weaker, just like Drax. Not only that, but Drax didn't fight Lunatik. He sneak attacked Lunatik with the knives for a decapitation. Give Slade strong enough weapons and he'd do the same.

Steak knives? We have no idea where Drax got the knives from. He could have grabbed them from that store or from one of the dead Kyln guards, just like Paibok grabbed the distress beacon off panel. They could be adamantium for all we know. If he grabbed them from the store, it just diminishes the feat. Getting stabbed by regular hunting knives is a pretty shitty durability showing for the Blood Bros. Just sayin'.

They have been one-shotted by Rogue. Let's not pretend we're talking about Juggernaught here.

namorsubby
Drax.

Blue Area Vet
If the other nuke's were shown to have different properties, then yes we would assume that.

It's not just that it's an alternate Namor. It's that it's an alternate Namor with different powers, a different appearance, and his universes's 616 analogues came off weaker in many instances too. It's clear their world's inhabitants aren't the same.

He hasn't done anything a low meta couldn't do. Lunatik clearly went changes in his time off. He could be weaker, just like Drax. Not only that, but Drax didn't fight Lunatik. He sneak attacked Lunatik with the knives for a decapitation. Give Slade strong enough weapons and he'd do the same.

Steak knives? We have no idea where Drax got the knives from. He could have grabbed them from that store or from one of the dead Kyln guards, just like Paibok grabbed the distress beacon off panel. They could be adamantium for all we know. If he grabbed them from the store, it just diminishes the feat. Getting stabbed by regular hunting knives is a pretty shitty durability showing for the Blood Bros. Just sayin'.

They have been one-shotted by Rogue. Let's not pretend we're talking about Juggernaught here.

Man, you are coughing up scenarios to try to diminish Drax and you know it. There has been no indication in over a decade that the knives were any thing other than conventional. The manner in which he wielded those knives allowed him to penetrate the hide of Lunatik and the Blood Brothers. It's no different than Bullseye slicing people up with playing cards. It's called skill. Nice try, but there is nothing wrong with the bad guys durability in that story. Drax would spite stomp the shit out of the Batman foe.

riv6672
Originally posted by namorsubby
Drax.
Thanks for the bump.

Blue Area Vet
@celey:
Surfer soloed a whole Group of the Revengers effortlessly, even cracking jokes, it was that easy for him.

Cosmo took Cancerverse Hulk out easily, using an attack 616 Hulk would've tanked IMO.

IOW, sure, having the Namor brand counts for something. But not much (as we both agree).

@BAV: Was it the same Lunatik? He looked different from the one Surfer fought last time.

He looked different, but still jacked up and hulking. It was never explained whether it was the same guy or not. Could have been artist interpretation. But he was confident enough to attack Drax. Drax ****ing beheaded him with two daggers, killed a Blood Brother as well.

DarkSaint85
Well, Drax also looked different...

I mean, the only gauge of his power is that he fought Drax.

How powerful is Drax? He fought the Blood Brothers.

How powerful are the Blood Brothers? They fought Drax

Etc etc.

A lot of people are confident /foolish enough to attack Hulk/Thanos etc. Doesn't mean much.

StyleTime
Man, you are coughing up scenarios to try to diminish Drax and you know it. There has been no indication in over a decade that the knives were any thing other than conventional. The manner in which he wielded those knives allowed him to penetrate the hide of Lunatik and the Blood Brothers. It's no different than Bullseye slicing people up with playing cards. It's called skill. Nice try, but there is nothing wrong with the bad guys durability in that story. Drax would spite stomp the shit out of the Batman foe.
Nope, just stating the facts. I don't blame you for clinging to these 2 feats, as they are literally his only halfway decent ones, but they are iffy at best.

He looked different, but still jacked up and hulking. It was never explained whether it was the same guy or not. Could have been artist interpretation. But he was confident enough to attack Drax. Drax ****ing beheaded him with two daggers, killed a Blood Brother as well.
Lunatik didn't fight Drax. Lunatik was standing there and Drax snuck up on him. Confidence had zero to do with anything.

Booya_69
Bump

abhilegend
Deathstroke

DarkSaint85
Still DS.

h1a8
Drax is definitely physically stronger. But DS is more skilled Imo and both of these characters uses weapons that bypass the others durability. I'm leaning Slade but I'm open to Drax winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.