Tsavong Lah vs Scrouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles

MythLord
Lah sweeps.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Lah sweeps.
Would morals off change something?

cdtm
Read Scourge as Scrooge.

And now I totally want to see a Sith Lord Scrooge Mcduck.

Ursumeles
LMAO.
Scrooge is an Jedi, like we all should know.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c0/8c/a7/c08ca7b39b0df2386d492ad14c6449f6.jpg

Jmanghan
What has Lah done?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What has Lah done?
He was superior to Vong, who hold their own against the likes of Corran and Mara.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He was superior to Vong, who hold their own against the likes of Corran and Mara. Slayers?

Or normal Vong?

Anyway, Scourge wins.

Act II HoT - Scourge > Act I HoT > Satele Shan - Darth Baras.

Multiple people state that that the HoT as of the end of Act I, is the most powerful Jedi l, or the most powerful Force User.

Orgus Din and Bengel Morr are two of the people who state this.

Ursumeles
Slayers?

Or normal Vong?

Anyway, Scourge wins.

Act II HoT - Scourge > Act I HoT > Satele Shan - Darth Baras.

Multiple people state that that the HoT as of the end of Act I, is the most powerful Jedi l, or the most powerful Force User.

Orgus Din and Bengel Morr are two of the people who state this.
High ranked Vong.
Personal opinions. Also, give me a quote foir the "statlemate", please.

Jmanghan
High ranked Vong.
Personal opinions. Also, give me a quote foir the "statlemate", please.

"You've fought Lord Scourge to a standstill." - The Old Republic

Ursumeles
Eh...not convinced, tbh. Is this a game mechanic, or?
What has Act II HoT done, that puts him above Lah, anyway?

BazookaMaster
Lah

Jmanghan
Eh...not convinced, tbh. Is this a game mechanic, or?
What has Act II HoT done, that puts him above Lah, anyway? Been stated by every other Jedi besides Satele to be the best Jedi they've ever seen.

Its part of the quest log, but who gives a fug.

You can't just shrug it off cause you don't feel like acknowledging it.

HoT had already beaten Angral, and Kira Carsen possessed by the Emperor (Unless that was in Act III, IDK).

Angral was fighting on par with Baras in sabers.

Ursumeles

Jmanghan
This doesn't even deserve a response.

Ursumeles
This doesn't even deserve a response.
LOL. I see that as concession-while I not even say that Lah wins, lmfao.

Jmanghan
If you'd stop trolling I might actually take you seriously.

You do good in other threads, and then in some threads you claim some false stuff like saying that fighting to a standstill isn't a stalemate. :/

Ursumeles

Jmanghan

MythLord
Lah is suppose to be the MVP Vong aside from Shimrra and Onimi. He's superior to the Slayers, or at least their equal, and two of them fodderized 10 elites and a Vong Commander even higher than them.

Seeing as how random Vong can give Shado Vao or Cade Skywalker a fight, I'm willing to argue being superior, or at least equal to a Slayer, is better than fighting nameless Jedi combat instructors.

Ursumeles
Lah is suppose to be the MVP Vong aside from Shimrra and Onimi. He's superior to the Slayers, or at least their equal, and two of them fodderized 10 elites and a Vong Commander even higher than them.

Wait, he is above Slayers?

MythLord
I mean, he should be.

Jmanghan
I mean, but then you have Corran Horn taking down several, and it taking 3 Slayers to beat Durron in sabers.

Ursumeles
I mean, but then you have Corran Horn taking down several, and it taking 3 Slayers to beat Durron in sabers.
I mean, two slayers have stomped fodderized ten elite Vong and one commander. One Vong commander competing with Corran, iirc. Also, the first is a low showing for slayers, and it didn't take all three, lol.

Ursumeles
I mean, he should be.
Nah.

MythLord
Yeah, otherwise Shimrra and Onimi would've placed the most skilled Slayer as the Warmaster, not as the bodyguards to them.

Ursumeles
Yeah, otherwise Shimrra and Onimi would've placed the most skilled Slayer as the Warmaster, not as the bodyguards to them.
Wait, I thought Lah died before Slayers were created?
Sorry then, lmao.

MythLord
So for some reason I had a brainfart and forgot about Tsanvong Lah's death to Jaina... Yeah, a Slayer is potentially > Lah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.