X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
YAY! X-Men is finally release on sell-through VHS this coming Monday in the UK. Finally I can get to saee this movie. See what happens when they make it a 12 rating, means I can't take my son, means I don't go and see the film.

Take heed Lucas!!!!

Dim
You haven't seen it before now?..weird.

Ratcat

Raz
X-Men is a film that is best watched in the cinema, especially if that cinema has Dolby 6.1 EX + SDDS cool
You might want to check out The Filmworks next time you're in Manchester wink

Ratcat
Well, I finally saw it, on Pan & Scan (Yuck), and I liked it I have to say. Very true to the comics but with some great twists. Ray Park was good as T9oad, even if he had only a little screen time.

Have to get a Widescreen version now!

JediOasis
Yeah, I liked it too, the only problem was that it was kinda short and only set itself up for the sequel. But I thought that the guy who played Logan/Wolverine did a great job.

Ratcat
Yeah, he was good. I also like the way they portrayed the young Rogue too.

I'm glad the cut the Jubillee scene though, I have always envisgaed Jubillee being played by Lacey Chabert who played Penny in Lost in Space. She has the right attitude for Jubillee.

JediOasis
Yeah, are they going to add in some of the other X-Men as the series goes along? I would love to see Gambit on the big screen.

Ratcat
I wanna see Dr. McCoy (Beast)

keokiswahine
waiting for sequel

Ratcat
Yep, both of them.

I got a real cool book called Ultimate X-Men whilst I was away. It has pretty much every mutant and all there incarnations from the very beginning to the movies and beyond.

Ushgarak
I bet none of you saw the guy who played Logan doing a fantastic job in the musical Oklahoma, did you? Bet you didn't know he could sing...

Ratcat
No, but I did see that he's in a new film just out called Someone Like You with Ashley Judd. Looks like a nice romantic comedy.

JediOasis
Yes, Ashley Judd is very nice....starts to drool all over roomates computer....and she went to my school(UK). I've actually talked to her at a basketball game and she is the nicest "famous" person I have ever met.

Dim
I just saw that...very cute...and Hugh Jackman was very cool.

Ratcat
Yeah, more than just Wolverine.... I guess I'll have to check this one out.

Augeybana
No one has deleted this let.Been about two years.

Catch 22
Ah yes, I wonder which cool and amazing poster started this thread... wink

Ushgarak
Why would we have deleted it?

Augeybana
Is this a thread on the first movie or the whole concept of X Men.

Nightcrawler
wow... two years...

Phoenix
Anybody see Hugh Jackman on Parkie a coupla weeks ago - he was singing on that. One word. WOW!!!!

Nightcrawler
i saw hugh on Jay Leno and he had long hair! lol hehe

Catch 22
I read somewhere that he trained as a dancer/singer before moving into acting, dunno how true that is.

Cannonball
yes, X-Men is FINALLY out on video, wow.

VållèjºKîd707
What the f**k?

ÞÁØlå
who brought this back?!?! miffed

stick out tongue

Flavio
cannonball shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

ÞÁØlå
let's burn him.... alive...... dev

Cannonball
I brought it back for the second time. It was brought back about a year ago, and someone said "wow... two years...". So you should burn that guy alive also.

ÞÁØlå
ok! happy

Shadow_King
x-men was alright but i think they should have gone up against the sentinels.

Princess Re
he had to have long hair for the role of van helsing

Fire
guys keep this ON TOPIC

Cannonball
Good luck staying on topic. This is about X-Men being released on video. That was ages ago.

Clovie
closing?

ÞÁØlå
the topic is "X-Men", right? so I guess we can talk about X-Men here, as well as in the rest of the forum happy

Shadow_King
i am gonna start watching all x-men episodes i have

ÞÁØlå
which ones, shadow?

Shadow_King
x-men TAS then x-men the movie then X2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.