Unnamed characters - the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Maybe some people will find it interesting.

I hope all is clear.

THE TEAM
* IG-101 MagnaGuard (Grievous's guardian at Invisible Hand bridge)
* Random Yuuzhan Vong Slayer (example: Kyp's stompage in TUF)
* Random YVH-1 droid (example: LotF Jacen's security)
* Random Krayt's Sith Trooper (example: Legacy:War battle in the temple)
* One random PT era Jedi Master

THE RULES
* In character.
* 10 meters starting distance.
* Fight on Had Abbadon.
* Full restoration after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Darth Maleval | Tionne Solusar
2. Darth Kruhl | Darth Azard
3. Tenel Ka Djo | Lowbacca
4. Tahiri Veila | Jai Maruk
5. Aayla Secura | Visas Marr
6. Roan Shryne | Bol Chatak
7. Ganner Krieg | Wolf Sazen
8. Anoon Bondara | Atton Rand
9. Adi Gallia | Coleman Trebor
10. Kam Solusar | Saesee Tiin
11. Tholme | Qui-Gon Jinn
12. Sha Koon | Ki-Adi Mundi
13. PoD Darth Bane | Kas'im
14. Plo Koon | Nikkos Tyris
15. Yaddle | Darth Wyyrlok III

Ursumeles
10-clear

JKBart
Added rounds 13-15 just the second before thumb up

The Ellimist
I'm assuming that some of these characters I don't recognize are fodder.

In that case, they might clear. That Slayer was beating Kyp Durron lmfao.

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm assuming that some of these characters I don't recognize are fodder.

In that case, they might clear. That Slayer was beating Kyp Durron lmfao.

Which characters you don't recognize? I will describe them

Ursumeles
Please describe the droid smile

The Ellimist
All the sith with obscure names like Darth Maleval. I assume they're Krayt's fodder?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Added rounds 13-15 just the second before thumb up
These rounds aren't canon, then.

JKBart
The YVH-1? Their armor is made of laminanium (or something like that, can't remember the exact name), which makes it pretty difficult to cut through them. Luke and Saba had to slowly use their sabers to penetrate the armors of YVH droids in order to disable them.

Their programming is mostly designed to fight Yuuzhan Vongs, but that obviously extends to Jedi slightly because of close quarter combat. They use both blasters spreading heavy fire and close quarter staff. They are designed for maximal losses within the Vong squads and were insanely effective in a war. Two of these droids provided a significant aid to the team sent to Myrkr, which was like 15 Jedi. Their armor offers a great resistance to amphistaffs and their venom (which usually burns away metal just fine). They can also fight while severely damaged, that's why they're said to be designed for maximal slaughter, they can fight with missing limbs and heavy internal damage. They also have self-destruction mechanisms if they are falling and surrounded by enemies.

The Ellimist
I think it was stated that a Vong hunter droid was about the combat equal of a Jedi knight.

Ursumeles
Tbfh, 10-clear is an good answer, as long as Yaddle and Wyyrlok don't ragdoll them out of existence.

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
All the sith with obscure names like Darth Maleval. I assume they're Krayt's fodder?

Maleval was the Sith commanding the stormtroopers that didn't exactly like new rule of Sith in Fel's Empire. He was shot in the back by one of the commanders when he began to threaten the subordinate.

Darth Kruhl was the guy who dueled Roan Fel extensively before being killed by a hidden blaster.

Darth Azard was the guy who thought Wolf Sazen and got decapitated when he randomly abandoned the fight screaming "LORD KRAYT! I SENSE YOU! YOU HAVE RETURNED", when they ambushed the laboratory where the toxin to destroy Mon Calamari was being created.

The Ellimist
What's their rating, where every point is a Bane they could slaughter?

JKBart
1/10

Each of them would kill Trainee Bane before the Fohargh duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.