darth vader and darth traya vs darth plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
conditions

speed equalized
perfect synergy for team
vader and traya bloodlusted
prime vader. malachor traya.

sabers
force
all-out

The Ellimist
The outcome of the fights is basically the same whether Traya is in them or not.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The outcome of the fights is basically the same whether Traya is in them or not. and that is?

The Ellimist
Plagueis wins all 10/10.

Emperordmb
thumb up

carthage
Traya is a weak link, Vader can't his inferior teammate

Hego wins

cs_zoltan
Seriously, are your Shift and Caps Lock keys broken?

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Seriously, are your Shift and Caps Lock keys broken? what is a cap locks button

JKBart
0/10 trolling

aalyasecura95
but seriously i'm too lazy for that shit

JKBart
if you're too lazy to move ur finger to the side i struggle to understand how can you be not too lazy for actually writing posts :mmm:

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
if you're too lazy to move ur finger to the side i struggle to understand how can you be not too lazy for actually writing posts :mmm:
Same could be said about you ^^

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis in all.

JKBart
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Same could be said about you ^^ i'm not doing it out of laziness
i treat this thing as an online chat most of the time smile

aalyasecura95
if you're too lazy to move ur finger to the side i struggle to understand how can you be not too lazy for actually writing posts :mmm: well posting stuff already takes up 100% of energy so alllocating anymore to the arduos task of caps locking would be very tiring. and yes its easy for people who have been conditioned to do caps lock but for the rest of us normal people it is very hard to do on a regular basis. also caps lock is a small button so its easy to miss.

Ursumeles
i'm not doing it out of laziness
i treat this thing as an online chat most of the time smile
That was just a joke.
Had you a nice day?

Deronn_solo
Team.

Azronger
Team
Plagueis
Plagueis

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
well posting stuff already takes up 100% of energy so alllocating anymore to the arduos task of caps locking would be very tiring. and yes its easy for people who have been conditioned to do caps lock but for the rest of us normal people it is very hard to do on a regular basis. also caps lock is a small button so its easy to miss.

Yo', besides giving us horrible match ups you can't even put a single Capital in ANY of your posts and replies. You might not be as bad as quanchi or Kurk in terms of opinions, but you are pretty ridicolous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.